PDA

View Full Version : Saban fumbles Ricky away?

FansinceJan'72
04-12-2006, 02:34 PM
If Wannstedt were coach he would be hanging on a cross for not keeping track of what's in the system of the Dolphins $8 million + investment.

First thing I want on my desk in the morning is a urinalysis report and maybe even blood work on Ricky. I want to know anything that could dirty a test and I want Ricky to know. Before Ricky grabs a fry at MickeyD's I want it tested. It's the head coaches job to protect his teams' investment. Sure it's Ricky's responsibility also but the buck stops with the head coach. You can be sure this also raises a red-flag with Dolphins players as this was Saban's first mistake.

Dear Coach Saban,

Some players situations make it necessary for God to work in mysterious ways; and you too.

Dolphins fan

Phin-o-rama
04-12-2006, 02:35 PM
lol

TXFinFan
04-12-2006, 02:37 PM
If Wannstedt were coach he would be hanging on a cross for not keeping track of what's in the system of the Dolphins $8 million + investment.

First thing I want on my desk in the morning is a urinalysis report and maybe even blood work on Ricky. I want to know anything that could dirty a test and I want Ricky to know. Before Ricky grabs a fry at MickeyD's I want it tested. It's the head coaches job to protect his teams' investment. Sure it's Ricky's responsibility also but the buck stops with the head coach. You can be sure this also raises a red-flag with Dolphins players as this was Saban's first mistake.

Dear Coach Saban,

Some players situations make it necessary for God to work in mysterious ways; and you too.

Dolphins fan

:rolleyes2 :confused: :rolleyes2

PSU Cane
04-12-2006, 02:38 PM
That's ridiculous. These are grown men. You can't babysit 55 guys 24 hours, 7 days a week. They are gonna do what they want and all you can do as a head coach is talk to them, try to lead them down the right path, and hope they listen to you. If they don't, then it is up to you to discipline them. That's it. You're not their mommy, their nutritionist, or their savior. To think so is being crazy.

I mean for real, half the population in this country can't even keep their own "CHILDREN" in line, their blood, their family. But you expect a coach to watch over a player, a grown man, like a guardian angel? No way.

AtticusFinz
04-12-2006, 02:40 PM

Dear Coach Saban,

Dolphins fan

:broken:

BennyVW
04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Ricky gave no indication that it was required...

Dolfan4life!
04-12-2006, 02:45 PM
If this is a joke, it's not that funny. If you're being serious, you're funny.

realist
04-12-2006, 02:50 PM
[quote=FansinceJan'72]If Wannstedt were coach he would be hanging on a cross for not keeping track of what's in the system of the Dolphins $8 million + investment.

It was the Saints $8Mil. In fact we are lucky that contracting wording allowed us to use the money the Saints invested as leverage against Ricky.

Also, the guy was doing everything right, so you don't treat him in a way that makes him hate you and nnot want to be a part of your organization.

Squeeze a person too much or too long and they will leave or strike out.

DaFish
04-12-2006, 02:54 PM

Dear Coach Saban,

Some players situations make it necessary for God to work in mysterious
ways; and you too.

Dolphins fan

:sidelol: Wow!!!!!! Just Wow!!!!

greatwade
04-12-2006, 02:54 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/babes_swedishBikiniTeam-1.gif
And if I were coach, these would be my secretaries, and they'd be subjected to all sorts of beautiful and unusual tests. But that would be ILLEGAL, kind of like your proposal.

MarinoForPres
04-12-2006, 02:55 PM
they should want to stay out of trouble them selves and not baby tit every min!

Phin-o-rama
04-12-2006, 02:58 PM
they should want to stay out of trouble them selves and not baby tit every min!

baby tit??? lol u were lookin at great wade's posted picture a little too hard me thinks :lol:

Mike13
04-12-2006, 03:00 PM
That's ridiculous. These are grown men. You can't babysit 55 guys 24 hours, 7 days a week. They are gonna do what they want and all you can do as a head coach is talk to them, try to lead them down the right path, and hope they listen to you. If they don't, then it is up to you to discipline them. That's it. You're not their mommy, their nutritionist, or their savior. To think so is being crazy.

I mean for real, half the population in this country can't even keep their own "CHILDREN" in line, their blood, their family. But you expect a coach to watch over a player, a grown man, like a guardian angel? No way.

:yeahthat:

Dol-Fan99
04-12-2006, 03:01 PM

:yeahthat:

DolfanISS
04-12-2006, 03:02 PM
No player would respect a coach that acted thay way. We would have nobody and no free agents would be willing to come here. This is 100% on Ricky. If I were him I'd be very cautious of what I put in my body, in fact I wouldn't even touch a poppyseed bagel if I were him.

The Aqua Crush
04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
http://mmii.info/icons/feenix007/babes_swedishBikiniTeam.gif
And if I were coach, these would be my secretaries, and they'd be subjected to all sorts of beautiful and unusual tests. But that would be ILLEGAL, kind of like your proposal.

:sidelol: x 1 million

Jal
04-12-2006, 03:08 PM
If Wannstedt were coach he would be hanging on a cross for not keeping track of what's in the system of the Dolphins $8 million + investment.......

You forget that at least one of the prior failed tests was during Wannstedt's tenure as coach that led to Ricky leaving in the first place (due to the fact that he about to be suspended).....

That being said, I wouldn't expect any coach to do what you are saying because the more he has to babysit one player (and that's what you are suggesting he do), the more it takes away from other players, game preparation, etc.....

I can understand minimizing risk, but you are taking it way too far. If Ricky were hit by a bus, would you then say that it was Saban's fault for not driving him around everywhere and putting him in an armored car? You have to be realistic about this. :rolleyes:

PhinsRock
04-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Absolutely ludicrous, no way Saban can or will treat any individual like you propose. Not 1 and certainly not 55 of them. You're way off base here with the whole concept of this thread.

In Saban We Trust!

Adam First
04-12-2006, 03:12 PM
I pledge allegiance
to the flag
of the Dominated States of Nick Saban?

rainmaker1313
04-12-2006, 03:15 PM

Dear Coach Saban,

Dolphins fan rrrrriiiiigggghhhhhhttttttthttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

fish9954
04-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Personal attacks are not allowed

FansinceJan'72 - Edited-

Adam First
04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
rrrrriiiiigggghhhhhhttttttthttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I WILL APPEAL YOUR DRUG TEST AS LONG AS YOU PAY ME....

ONE MILLION DOLLARS
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/dr_evil_pinky-1.jpg :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

BSQX4
04-12-2006, 03:20 PM
How do you monitor the guy when he is in Africa?

Delphis
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I think he needs an anxiolytic.

Dear Coach Saban,

Dolphins fan

true dol-fan
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
NO!!! There is not much he can do about this situation Ricky had charges B4 Saban was in charge, this violence was right out of his hands as soon as it happen. I think that Saban is doing as mush as he can, he even testified in behave of Ricky

WharfRat
04-12-2006, 03:27 PM
NO!!! There is not much he can do about this situation Ricky had charges B4 Saban was in charge, this violence was right out of his hands as soon as it happen. I think that Saban is doing as mush as he can, he even testified in behave of Ricky

Violence? :huh:

Mcganiel
04-12-2006, 03:27 PM
http://mmii.info/icons/feenix007/babes_swedishBikiniTeam.gif

I will forward you my resume.

ASCII
04-12-2006, 03:31 PM
wonder why this was moved to the spam?

Mr772
04-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Violence? :huh:

Is this some new kind of yoga I need to know about?