PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Bills Need Our Help!!!...

BLITZKRIEG
04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
In case nobody has noticed, the Buffalo Bills are currently dealing with a very serious situation. They may end up losing their team as a result. This is the AFC EAST, and what would happen if we lose the Bills???...

I'll tell you what, the division would NEVER BE THE SAME!!!.....

They need our help folks, and I have a petition that they need us to sign. Get over all your rivaly hatred, and sign this thing before we end up losing the Buffalo Bills. Imagine how we'd feel if we were in their shoes right now. The Bills are a very proud franchise, and they deserve our support in all of this in my opinion. Losing the Bills would flat out suck!!!....

SIGN IT!!!

http://www.senatormaziarz.com/jtf.asp

Silverphin
04-12-2006, 03:19 PM
*sighs* I'd never thought I'd say this... but I agree.

TXFinFan
04-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Ralph Wilson will still make Millions of $$$ with the new agreement. He needs to stop crying. The Bills are not in any danger of leaving Buffalo. If they did, so what? Our real rivalries are with the Jets and Pats.

BLITZKRIEG
04-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Ralph Wilson will still make Millions of $$$ with the new agreement. He needs to stop crying. The Bills are not in any danger of leaving Buffalo. If they did, so what? Our real rivalries are with the Jets and Pats.

Our rivalries all run very deep throughout the East. The Bills are probably second only to the Jets. If they left, the division would never be the same. Instead of looking at this as a "team thing", think of our division instead....

I'm not sure how long you've been a Phinz fan, but I think most of us feel the Bills belong in Buffalo, and would do them a small favor by helping out and signing something as simple as a petition. It wouldn't hurt you to be nice, and possibly be a part of something special. But hey to each his own, I'm not going to force anyone to agree with me....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

In_Flames
04-12-2006, 03:39 PM
I too, agree with BLITZKRIEG...:up:

TXFinFan
04-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Our rivalries all run very deep throughout the East. The Bills are probably second only to the Jets. If they left, the division would never be the same. Instead of looking at this as a "team thing", think of our division instead....

I'm not sure how long you've been a Phinz fan, but I think most of us feel the Bills belong in Buffalo, and would do them a small favor by helping out and signing something as simple as a petition. It wouldn't hurt you to be nice, and possibly be a part of something special. But hey to each his own, I'm not going to force anyone to agree with me....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I've been a Dolphin fan for about 20 years. The Bills and Dolphins rivalry has not been very heated since the mid 90's. Our rivalries with the Jets and the Pats have been on the front burner for about the last 8 years or so. Losing the Bills would affect us about the same as losing the Colts. Not much. Unless you're just scared of getting a better team in their place.

You sound like some stupid tree hugger. Save the Bills, Save the Whales, Save the Rainforest. Whatever. :rolleyes2

BLITZKRIEG
04-12-2006, 04:05 PM
I've been a Dolphin fan for about 20 years. The Bills and Dolphins rivalry has not been very heated since the mid 90's. Our rivalries with the Jets and the Pats have been on the front burner for about the last 8 years or so. Losing the Bills would affect us about the same as losing the Colts. Not much. Unless you're just scared of getting a better team in their place.

You sound like some stupid tree hugger. Save the Bills, Save the Whales, Save the Rainforest. Whatever. :rolleyes2

If you don't care about keeping the AFC East intact, that's your choice. I happen to be one of the fans who care. Good day to you....

PHINZ RULE!!!

ch19079
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
hes not asking for money, he just wants to make sure the bills remain qualified for revinue sharring.

if the bills dont qualify, they will be forced to move.

Dolfan984
04-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I would be pretty upset if the Bills moved. As much as I hate them I love them for the same reason, if that makes sense to yall :P

AquaInferno
04-12-2006, 05:11 PM
See for me being in Rochester NY and the unkind treatment I got at Ralph Wilson stadium, this is a tough pill to swallow. Cause after October 9th, I coulda gave 2 ****s if Buffalo was coming or going. Clearly some of their fans said **** me, so now it's my turn to say **** them.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-12-2006, 05:25 PM
i really don't have a problem with it.

finfansince72
04-12-2006, 08:58 PM
The Bills might need to move, it would be sad but they will still be the same loser franchise that will offer up 2 easy wins a year so whether its in Buffalo or LA it doesnt matter :).

wazzy
04-12-2006, 09:26 PM
See for me being in Rochester NY and the unkind treatment I got at Ralph Wilson stadium, this is a tough pill to swallow. Cause after October 9th, I coulda gave 2 ****s if Buffalo was coming or going. Clearly some of their fans said **** me, so now it's my turn to say **** them.

I think you have a reason not to sign then!:wink:

Mike13
04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
I would be pretty upset if the Bills moved. As much as I hate them I love them for the same reason, if that makes sense to yall :P

Yeah I love to hate them too. I want them to stay in Buffalo, but I just cant bring myself to put my name on a document that says: I support the Buffalo Bills.

dominizzo
04-13-2006, 12:35 AM
Keeep Buffalo in Buffalo

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 12:30 PM
See this thread for the TRUTH about Ralph Wilson!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=136558

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 01:27 PM

Obviously your not a sports fan in general, selfish petty little man.

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Obviously your not a sports fan in general, selfish petty little man.

You don't know jack about me. If I thought the Bills were really in danger of leaving, I would care. But since they're not, I don't care. Get off your "General Sports Fan" high horse. See below, Jerky.

Ralph Wilson really needs to stop talking. He has done a lot of good for the Bills, Western New York, and the NFL, but now he is embarrassing himself and killing the esteem of the Bills and their fans. To say that the new CBA hurts the Bills and other small market/revenue teams is simply an ignorant statement. The new CBA allows the Bills to retain their own free agents in the future. The new CBA ensures that they receive money from higher revenue clubs. And I cannot stomach listening to an owner crying poverty when he refuses to go out and make millions of dollars for his stadium's naming rights. In talking to Gene Upshaw, the executive director of the player's association, he frankly sounded flabbergasted listening to Wilson's reaction to the new CBA,

I spent seven wonderful years of my life in Syracuse, New York and care deeply about upstate New York, caring deeply about people in cities that are in the heart of Bills country like Syracuse, Rochester, Watertown, and especially Buffalo.

The Bills fans don't need to listen to Wilson fabricate sob stories nor do they need to hear threats of relocation, when the residents of lovely Western New York are so emotionally and financially attached to the team. They deserve better and this team can still win playing in Buffalo if they make the right football decisions. They deserve better than listening to an owner sound so clueless about something so important.

And the CBA had nothing to do with signing Robert Royal.

I just hope Wilson zips his lips.

The Bills fans deserve it.

Majpain
04-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Omg we might have to play the Colts!!!Oh gawd keep the Bills in the EAST!

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 02:04 PM
You don't know jack about me. If I thought the Bills were really in danger of leaving, I would care. But since they're not, I don't care. Get off your "General Sports Fan" high horse. See below, Jerky.

Ralph Wilson really needs to stop talking. He has done a lot of good for the Bills, Western New York, and the NFL, but now he is embarrassing himself and killing the esteem of the Bills and their fans. To say that the new CBA hurts the Bills and other small market/revenue teams is simply an ignorant statement. The new CBA allows the Bills to retain their own free agents in the future. The new CBA ensures that they receive money from higher revenue clubs. And I cannot stomach listening to an owner crying poverty when he refuses to go out and make millions of dollars for his stadium's naming rights. In talking to Gene Upshaw, the executive director of the player's association, he frankly sounded flabbergasted listening to Wilson's reaction to the new CBA,

I spent seven wonderful years of my life in Syracuse, New York and care deeply about upstate New York, caring deeply about people in cities that are in the heart of Bills country like Syracuse, Rochester, Watertown, and especially Buffalo.

The Bills fans don't need to listen to Wilson fabricate sob stories nor do they need to hear threats of relocation, when the residents of lovely Western New York are so emotionally and financially attached to the team. They deserve better and this team can still win playing in Buffalo if they make the right football decisions. They deserve better than listening to an owner sound so clueless about something so important.

And the CBA had nothing to do with signing Robert Royal.

I just hope Wilson zips his lips.

The Bills fans deserve it.

I see that you have an easy button!!

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 02:11 PM
I see that you have an easy button!!

I wish. If I had one though, there would be no Jets and no North Carolina.

josephreese
04-13-2006, 02:11 PM
I'd like to see the Bills remain in the AFC East.

I must confess that I don't really care whether they remain in Buffalo. It would suck for the local fans to lose their team, but those same fans should be asking what financially-successful owners do that Ralph Wison does not (or cannot) do. Maybe the answer to keeping the Bills in upstate NY is in new ownership?

I don't know much about the situation. I'm merely speculating based on what I saw with the San Francisco Giants, who play very close to where I live. Ownership talked often about not having the money to compete, and that they would have to move the team, etc. Then a new group bought the team. They managed to arrange funding for a new ballpark, sign good players, and generaly make the team exciting to watch and follow. I know that baseball's organization is not exactly like football's, but I have to believe that there exists somewhere an onership group that could make the Bills viable in Bufalo.

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 02:15 PM

You ever been to NC?

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 02:16 PM

LOL!! Good comeback!:shakeno:

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 02:16 PM
You ever been to NC?

Yes. The state is pretty enough, but the people.....

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Yes. The state is pretty enough, but the people.....

What part did you go to?

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 02:24 PM
What part did you go to?

Charlotte.

BLITZKRIEG
04-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Charlotte.

Would you mind stop highjacking other people's threads??....

I'd appreciate it if you didn't respond here anymore. You have nothing to offer but negativity, and that's not what we're here for. If you have a bad attitide and would like to attack Bills / Jets fans, please do so in the "Depth Of The Sea" forum. Thanks.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Would you mind stop highjacking other people's threads??....

I'd appreciate it if you didn't respond here anymore. You have nothing to offer but negativity, and that's not what we're here for. If you have a bad attitide and would like to attack Bills / Jets fans, please do so in the "Depth Of The Sea" forum. Thanks.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Could you stop stalking me? I'm just having some fun with BleedinGreenNC. If he has a problem with it, he can let me know, and I'll stop posting. I don't have any respect for you though. :evil:

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Could you stop stalking me? I'm just having some fun with BleedinGreenNC. If he has a problem with it, he can let me know, and I'll stop posting. I don't have any respect for you though. :evil:

I dont mind, but i do not get involved with in house squabbles.

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 02:51 PM
I dont mind, but i do not get involved with in house squabbles.

It's cool. :D I'm just trying to make them see that there's no need for a Bills petition. They just need better ownership. I know I kidded you about the Jets, but in reality, the Bills are WAY worse off than you guys.

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 02:57 PM
It's cool. :D I'm just trying to make them see that there's no need for a Bills petition. They just need better ownership. I know I kidded you about the Jets, but in reality, the Bills are WAY worse off than you guys.

I hate to love my team, but i would hate to have my team move.

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 02:59 PM
I hate to love my team, but i would hate to have my team move.

I know. It would suck if I had to root for the Los Angeles Dolphins!

BLITZKRIEG
04-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Could you stop stalking me?

I'm not stalking you, I'm asking you nicely to stop posting here. This is my thread, and I don't want to you ruining it with all of your cry baby mentality....

I'm just having some fun with BleedinGreenNC. If he has a problem with it, he can let me know, and I'll stop posting.

I understand you're having fun with him, but this isn't the place to be "chatting" over whether or not you've visited North Carolina....

I was going to ask you earlier, but I figured you would eventually give up, and go away. Unfortunately I apprear to be dealing with a child here, and one that needs a good spanking on top of it all. You are one of the most heartless, and disrespectful Phinz fans I've ever come across. You are an embarrassment to all Miami Dolphins fan in my opinion....

I don't have any respect for you though. :evil:

After dealing with this spineless effort of yours to end this petitioning, I'm not sure you even understand the meaning of the word....:rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm not stalking you, I'm asking you nicely to stop posting here. This is my thread, and I don't want to you ruining it with all of your cry baby mentality....

I understand you're having fun with him, but this isn't the place to be "chatting" over whether or not you've visited North Carolina....

I was going to ask you earlier, but I figured you would eventually give up, and go away. Unfortunately I apprear to be dealing with a child here, and one that needs a good spanking on top of it all. You are one of the most heartless, and disrespectful Phinz fans I've ever come across. You are an embarrassment to all Miami Dolphins fan in my opinion....

After dealing with this spineless effort of yours to end this petitioning, I'm not sure you even understand the meaning of the word....rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

OK. I'm the cry baby. Not Ralph Wilson. Whatever. I would only be a heartless Fin Fan if I were saying this about the Dolphins. As for the "Spanking", if that's what you're into, that's your personal lifestyle choice, but don't involve me.

You're the deluded one. You can't see the truth of the situation. The Bills are in no danger of going anywhere. If the NFL can keep the Saints in New Orleans, they can keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Now stop your whining.

BleedinGreenNC
04-13-2006, 03:10 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/Cat_FightCats_Fighting-1.jpg

BLITZKRIEG
04-13-2006, 03:24 PM
OK. I'm the cry baby. Not Ralph Wilson. Whatever.

You look like one speaking out against us helping the Bills cause. That much is certain...

I would only be a heartless Fin Fan if I were saying this about the Dolphins.

This isn't about teams, this about fans, in otherwords it's about "us". It's sad when you can't even spend 2 minutes of your precious time to help out. Even if it doesn't go anywhere, wouldn't you feel better about yourself knowing you did what you could, and for a good cause???...

You seem like a cold hearted cynic with all of your "screw Ralph Wilson" garbage, and I'm sick of seeing it corrupt my post. I started this thread to help the Bills, not to bash Ralph Wilson and call him a liar. The man is one of the most important people in NFL History, but I wouldn't expect someone as close minded as you to know that fact....

As for the "Spanking", if that's what you're into, that's your personal lifestyle choice, but don't involve me.

That's what cry babies need sometimes. You fit the description perfectly....

You're the deluded one. You can't see the truth of the situation. The Bills are in no danger of going anywhere. If the NFL can keep the Saints in New Orleans, they can keep the Bills in Buffalo.

It's not about finding out the truth. It's about supporting our rivals when they need us there. It's about showing class, and about letting them know we don't want to see them get moved. If you can't understand that, and see that there's more to it than just signing a piece of paper, you have more personal issues than I initially suspected....

Now stop your whining.

Call it whatever you want, I'm done with you. I'll step aside now, and allow you to continue making yourself look like the cynic fool you are. Have a nice day....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

TXFinFan
04-13-2006, 03:32 PM
The world needs cynics. Otherwise, people would just believe everything they heard or read. Good day to you too. Let me know how everything turns out. :evil: :evil: :evil:

MARINO1384
04-15-2006, 11:42 PM
why does the petition only except it for people from New York?

ih8brady
04-16-2006, 03:14 AM
why does the petition only except it for people from New York?

because its a state senator in NY. Would it be ok if NYers swayed legislation or politicians in CT?

Phin-o-rama
04-17-2006, 01:28 PM
i don't care if the bills get moved....i honestly dislike them and their fans to the point that i would lmao if it happened...i also don't think it will come close to happening......

BBsuck
04-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I am From NY and no way am I going to sign a petition to show support for the Bills..I am one of the diehard long time fans that just can't do it...BTW I also believe the Bills aren't going away any time soon. Buffalo will always be my #1 rival.