PDA

View Full Version : The official I'm tired thread

Quelonio
04-12-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm really tired, been at work since 8 AM... and i have not had a single day off since april started.

Shoot me. please.shoot me.

HysterikiLL
04-12-2006, 11:36 PM
What are you doing now? You moved on from the editing job for the Bufalo de la noche?

dominizzo
04-13-2006, 12:39 AM
Im tired 24/7

PassRush
04-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Agreed, I have to work in the morning and it is 1am, tired but not ready to sleep. Then again, I only have nine days to go at this job, why worry about it?

Maynard the Hammer
04-13-2006, 12:52 AM
Agreed, I have to work in the morning and it is 1am, tired but not ready to sleep. Then again, I only have nine days to go at this job, why worry about it?it almost never feels like its time to go to bed for me

FinsNCanes
04-13-2006, 02:02 AM
This should be the official I need to get laid thread. Cause I need to get laid...ASAP.

ponchovilla
04-13-2006, 09:00 AM
This should be the official I need to get laid thread. Cause I need to get laid...ASAP.

I dont think solicitation is allowed in the forums.:D

Quelonio
04-13-2006, 01:22 PM
What are you doing now? You moved on from the editing job for the Bufalo de la noche?

More like they moved me out... I did not have the experience, and they only gave me a week to catch up... and I did not manage to catch up. So now I am working as an assistant on postproduction in a commercials company... went down a notch. I hope I can go upwards again soon.

(I hate this commercial company, hate it with a vengeance)

dolphinkev
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
tired and bored today at work, just keeping track of the ballgames on the internet & trying to decide about lunch.:o

HysterikiLL
04-13-2006, 10:19 PM
More like they moved me out... I did not have the experience, and they only gave me a week to catch up... and I did not manage to catch up. So now I am working as an assistant on postproduction in a commercials company... went down a notch. I hope I can go upwards again soon.

(I hate this commercial company, hate it with a vengeance)

Sucks to hear that you hate it man. The only thing I can recommend is to put it all in a positive context. Look at all the good stuff you're getting out of it and it will make the days go quicker..I'm still stuck in this damn business course. I started this damn thing too long ago but all I really want to be studying is film...Until I finish this thing, I can't do anything though...so I try to just put everything I'm learning into a film context e.g. Leadership, Management, Marketing (spawning ideas much similar to film)....just try and keep positive...and at least you have a job going for you bro, it's a start and you're only young. At least film has a longer career clock than the NFL or something like that.

unifiedtheory
04-13-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm really tired, been at work since 8 AM... and i have not had a single day off since april started.

Shoot me. please.shoot me.

Sounds like how my March went...

I booked 340 hours in a 4 week span of time...the only relief was I at least had every Sunday off. For those of you scoring at home, that is 14 hours per day. I have to admit, we only did 10 hour days on Saturday's though. :lol:

That is construction work to so, it's not like I had a lot of sitting around to do...:lol:

The government LOVED me for all the overtime I had...they KILLED me with deductions.

Rocky Raccoon
04-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Sounds like how my March went...

I booked 340 hours in a 4 week span of time...the only relief was I at least had every Sunday off. For those of you scoring at home, that is 14 hours per day. I have to admit, we only did 10 hour days on Saturday's though. :lol:

That is construction work to so, it's not like I had a lot of sitting around to do...:lol:

The government LOVED me for all the overtime I had...they KILLED me with deductions.

god bless you UT...I could never work 14 hours a day, ESPECIALLY doing something like construction

Dors156
04-13-2006, 10:38 PM
yea im always tired.but i dont know why:hmmm:

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
04-15-2006, 08:09 PM
:coffee::shootself