PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Prosecutor: N.C. trio castrated willing men on film.

CharlestonPhan
04-12-2006, 11:44 PM
okay, go ahead, anyone... top this story, i dare you.

3 men in Waynesville, North Carolina were arrested and charged with running a bondage dungeon where they did castrations on willing men, who sought out the service. none of the three men is a doctor or has medical training to speak of.

"Authorities say they performed castrations and other types of genital surgeries on at least six people. Detectives searching the home found bloody scalpels, syringes, and prosthetic testicles in a room the men referred to as "the dungeon."

Officers confiscated a video camera apparently used to record the procedures, as well as scores of CDs and computer files. They also seized a Tupperware container from the kitchen freezer holding what appeared to be human testicles."

http://www.courttv.com/trials/castration/041106_ctv.html

WTF???

HysterikiLL
04-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Hmm...where's Byroan? :chuckle:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-12-2006, 11:52 PM
that's....a bit weird. but they didn't seem to mind, so why not? live and let live...

CharlestonPhan
04-12-2006, 11:59 PM
that's....a bit weird. but they didn't seem to mind, so why not? live and let live...

"a bit wierd." that may be the understatement of the decade. :)

Silverphin
04-13-2006, 12:56 AM
.......:shakeno:

Maynard the Hammer
04-13-2006, 01:00 AM
hmmm. why did these guys want to be castrated?

FinsNCanes
04-13-2006, 01:57 AM
What the F..U..C...

Roman529
04-13-2006, 02:02 AM
Here in Colorado they had a Korean "doctor" who actually had no license or medical training who was doing plastic surgery and eye jobs for Asian women for about $400. Two of these women almost died. I guess there are lot of crazies out there practicing stuff without a license.

Slappy8800
04-13-2006, 03:10 AM
whatever makes ya happy

lazareth
04-13-2006, 03:39 AM
:eek: just when you thought you've heard it all :shakeno:

ponchovilla
04-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Casting a bad light on us NC folks.

byroan
04-13-2006, 09:12 AM
Hmm...where's Byroan? :chuckle:

:foundout:

poornate
04-13-2006, 09:15 AM
DeShaun Holton shot an innocent man in the head from the reports I hear....

DrAstroZoom
04-13-2006, 09:38 AM
:barf:

FinFan72
04-13-2006, 10:30 AM
:barf:
Same here bro :barf:

WharfRat
04-13-2006, 11:04 AM
:egads:

miamikid92
04-13-2006, 11:39 AM
what the..?

ponchovilla
04-13-2006, 12:11 PM
you know, its the fact that they found them in a jar. If i were to get castrated, i would at least keep them as a trophy of my INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

FinaciousOne
04-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey, Whatever gets your nut's off.

Agent51
04-15-2006, 08:53 PM
"In Waynesville, a small county seat in the mountains of western North Carolina, people whispered about the three older men who lived together south of town.

They were lovers, and there were rumors that the trio had turned a room in their house into a dungeon where they filmed sadomasochistic sex scenes — and then posted them on the Internet............"

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/9691/Trio_Arrested_For_Performing_Castrations_On_Camera

WHY? That is all I can think of to say.

In_Flames
04-15-2006, 09:00 PM
:couch:

ponchovilla
04-15-2006, 09:03 PM
I am kinda scared, living in Western NC myself.

edit: Think this was a thread on page 2 or three. i think i got death threats over this.

Agent51
04-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Oops, lol, when I read that it seemed familiar, but I couldn;t remember where I read it, totally forgot it was posted here.

NaboCane
04-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey, Whatever gets your nut's off.

:sidelol: You kill me.

ih8brady
04-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Here in Colorado they had a Korean "doctor" who actually had no license or medical training who was doing plastic surgery and eye jobs for Asian women for about $400. Two of these women almost died. I guess there are lot of crazies out there practicing stuff without a license.

What is an eye job? :confused:

dolphan117
04-15-2006, 10:28 PM
I guess they just didnt have the balls to keep going the way they were......

NaboCane
04-16-2006, 01:57 AM
What is an eye job? :confused:It's when the chick has a glass eye, and she takes it out, and...

ponchovilla
04-16-2006, 08:55 AM
It's when the chick has a glass eye, and she takes it out, and...

she'd be able to see you c..... oh never mind.

SkapePhin
04-16-2006, 10:01 AM
hmmm. why did these guys want to be castrated?

Maybe they were sexual predators and were doing the world a service? :confused:

Metal Panda
04-16-2006, 11:16 AM

I think they were arrested for performing it without a license, which I guess makes sense, but I agree if people want to be castrated, let them be.

Metal Panda
04-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Maybe they were sexual predators and were doing the world a service? :confused:

That's the silly thing about castration. It's been shown that the urges of sexual predators don't necessarily go away because they've been castrated. That's the whole stupidity of it--it's a psychological causality, a lot of it has to do with wanting to "dominate a human being", and having power over somebody else, rather than just wanting "sex", so the urges often remain after the castration.

CharlestonPhan
04-16-2006, 12:56 PM

i think in one sentence, youve managed to gross me out alomost as much as the initial story i posted. ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

PhinfanUK
04-16-2006, 03:21 PM
You mean none of you guys have ever performed an amateur castration? :eek: It's a great way to siphon off the aggression that builds up through a hard week in the working world :D

ih8brady
04-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Didn't Buck v. Bell mandate forced castration on all Bills and Jets fans?

cnc66
04-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaboCane

she'd be able to see you c..... oh never mind.

bwahahahaha you two are killin' me... Nabo...are you sure you weren't in the Navy.... a skull **** hahahahaha

NaboCane
04-16-2006, 05:48 PM
That's the silly thing about castration. It's been shown that the urges of sexual predators don't necessarily go away because they've been castrated. That's the whole stupidity of it--it's a psychological causality, a lot of it has to do with wanting to "dominate a human being", and having power over somebody else, rather than just wanting "sex", so the urges often remain after the castration.
Agreed that castration is no guarantee of "curing" urges of sexual predation.

But while it doesn't curb the bad thoughts themselves, it does eliminate the catalyst that is testosterone...which in the great majority of cases, is enough to relegate those urges to simple thoughts, like any other - it eliminates the powerful hormonal "shove" which is what makes sexual predators act on those urges.

The world is full of people with bad thoughts, who don't act on them; thoughts of suicide, or of killing others, or of causing other kinds of violence. But when it comes to sexual predation, the catalyst that makes the persons go from thinking those thoughts and acting on them, is testosterone. The combination of testosterone with the hereditary biologocal imperative of reproduction, plus the powerful pull of sexual attraction, is the cause of recidivism in over 90% of sexual predators.

No testicles, no testosterone. No testosterone means they can then work in therapy to control the other dynamics of violent sexual predation - need to control, need to punish, displacement of rage and hatred, etc. - on a level playing field, without the influence of such a powerful stimulant to aggression as testosterone.

NaboCane
04-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaboCane

bwahahahaha you two are killin' me... Nabo...are you sure you weren't in the Navy.... a skull **** hahahahaha

:lol: Nah, I just have a naturally warped sense of humor.