PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video

Nublar7
04-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted in the past, but even though I have no idea what they are saying, I think this is downright hilarious. The interviewer is laughing at the guys voice. I know it is so simple and stupid, but I still couldn't help but laugh.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/video/interview.html

HysterikiLL
04-12-2006, 11:52 PM
:rofl: That's hilarious!

Rocky Raccoon
04-13-2006, 12:30 AM
wow that guys a douche...by the reaction of the 2 guests (the one woman crying) and the audience, something sad has happened...and all that guy can do is laugh at him? :shakeno:

I wish someone could translate that so I know what exactly is happening.

lazareth
04-13-2006, 04:09 AM
I wish someone could translate that so I know what exactly is happening.

:yeahthat:

King Nate
04-13-2006, 04:17 AM
:chuckle:

That's the last interview that guy will ever do and I feel bad for him because he can't help that he finds the guy's voice funny. I find it funny too!

Nublar7
04-13-2006, 11:00 PM
:chuckle:

That's the last interview that guy will ever do and I feel bad for him because he can't help that he finds the guy's voice funny. I find it funny too!I found it funny too. Unlike Rocky Raccoon, I don't want to know what they are really saying. It would probably ruin it and make it not funny.

Pink_Dove
04-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Hard to say exactly what they're talking about even if you speak flemish because it's a clip without context but mostly the interviewer's asking about the difficulty of coping with a wife that's handicapped. The craziest thing is that the guy with the funny voice doesn't understand why the interviewer is laughing. He keeps on asking him why are you laughing?

Slappy8800
04-13-2006, 11:30 PM
yea...thats not funny

Maynard the Hammer
04-13-2006, 11:42 PM
watched it twice. loved it. that guys voice is so high-pitched and pathetic. i've laughed at peoples voices before just like that

Blade
04-14-2006, 01:05 AM
Ive seen that a while back. That guy's vioce is too funny not to laugh at. I wouldnt have been able to do the interview either. LOL

HysterikiLL
04-14-2006, 01:59 AM
yea...thats not funny

The context of the situation could very well not be funny, but you have to laugh at the poor guy because he's unable to control himself. It's funny because we've all had situations like that where we just wish we could control ourselves and we can't stop thinking about why we're laughing.

I've watched it over and over and it never gets tired.