PDA

View Full Version : Proof's Killer surrenders, more details about death

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Link: http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8739

Turns out Proof fired first, and it was over an argument which was oer a pool game. A ****ing game of pool, this sucks :shakeno: I don't know what else to say.. :(

Alex44
04-13-2006, 01:14 PM
wow....just.....wow

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 01:20 PM
wow....just.....wow

I'm in shock too, rap fans, and Proof's friends/family did not want to lose him over a pool game I'm sure. We may never know if the bouncer proof attacked said somethin extreme to cause Proof to react like that or what.

By the way, happy birthday man. And Boondocks = funniest cartoon.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 01:21 PM
this statement here im about to make is in no way to offend rap but its just making it look worse and worse

It seems to me like alot of rappers are using "RAP" as a way to basically start feuds with people which can cause gunfights...not dissing anybody or anything but music is supposed to be about commitment and compassion not going out of your way to make someone look bad...and I know its not the whole industry but its seems like a pretty good amount is doing it. Also more and more people keep dieing in the rap industry...Im going to make a bold statement and say that more people in the rap hip/hip industry have died in the last 10 years then rock & roll has over the last 30

I dont completely hate rap...I actually listen to it quite frequently when im in the car with friends cause thats what they like so I just enjoy the beats...but Im saying this killing each other to look all macho and all is dumb...carrying guns everywhere they go :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

FinaciousOne
04-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Now everytime someone asks me if I want to "shoot pool", I'll think of Proof.

Quelonio
04-13-2006, 01:25 PM
this statement here im about to make is in no way to offend rap but its just making it look worse and worse

It seems to me like alot of rappers are using "RAP" as a way to basically start feuds with people which can cause gunfights...not dissing anybody or anything but music is supposed to be about commitment and compassion not going out of your way to make someone look bad...and I know its not the whole industry but its seems like a pretty good amount is doing it. Also more and more people keep dieing in the rap industry...Im going to make a bold statement and say that more people in the rap hip/hip industry have died in the last 10 years then rock & roll has over the last 30

I dont completely hate rap...I actually listen to it quite frequently when im in the car with friends cause thats what they like so I just enjoy the beats...but Im saying this killing each other to look all macho and all is dumb...carrying guns everywhere they go :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

It's really not rap in itself, rap is only an artistic reflection of what a certain group in society is feeling and needing. Which is to say that it is not a matter of music it is a matter of society.

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 01:35 PM

This has this much to do with rap music: 0
A rapper died, at the hands of a bouncer, over a pool game.
Nothin to do with Shady records/D12/Aftermath/Gunit. NOTHING. Think of it as a regular joe havin an argument with a bouncer over a pool game, bouncer says something the guy doesn't like, pistol whips him and shoots him in the face. The guy then gets shot and killed by another bouncer. Now how much does that scenario have to do with rap music: 0
That's right, so now how your statement makes anything look "worse" other than the fact you failed to read anything about this is besides me.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
This has this much to do with rap music: 0
A rapper died, at the hands of a bouncer, over a pool game.
Nothin to do with Shady records/D12/Aftermath/Gunit. NOTHING. Think of it as a regular joe havin an argument with a bouncer over a pool game, bouncer says something the guy doesn't like, pistol whips him and shoots him in the face. The guy then gets shot and killed by another bouncer. Now how much does that scenario have to do with rap music: 0
That's right, so now how your statement makes anything look "worse" other than the fact you failed to read anything about this is besides me.

I didnt fail to read...its another rapper dead by gunfire which adds to a list of many man...so it does have to do with rap cause rappers are being gunned down...obviously by starting conflict ala the pool game. You cant think of it as a regular joe...you have to think of it as who it was and that was a rapper...the scenario you mentioned has nothing to do with rap but I never said it did

FinsNYanksFan13
04-13-2006, 01:53 PM
People dying over stupid things man, it's ashame. Sounds like Proof overreacted but who knows, I've been near the 8 mile strip many times in my life (in a car, I won't lie like I was kickin it there) and let's just say it isn't the nicest place to grow up. An 18 year old kid in my town was just killed in a car accident. Him and some friends drove around throwing eggs, threw eggs at the wrong person, the person chased the kids in their car, the kid crashes the car in a panic and now an 18 year old kid is dead. Stupid things leading to death is all to common. I hope people will start learning. I am by no means a punk or scared to fight but my grandpa has always told me "don't wait for the trouble to get out of control, once you see it start, get out of dodge." Sometimes it is better to just walk away! It's ashame when u think of how difficult it is for a woman to give birth to a child and how easily it is for someone to take that life away!

UltraDol-Fan
04-13-2006, 02:01 PM
It's really not rap in itself, rap is only an artistic reflection of what a certain group in society is feeling and needing. Which is to say that it is not a matter of music it is a matter of society.

I agree with Q here. Although he was a rapper, it's not like this happened during a concert

Prime Time
04-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Again...Hip Hop Thread has all of this plus more. Have a vid of Eminem tearin as he leaves his house, Have another vid of Proof a couple weeks back recording a song which goes with If he were ever to die.

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Again...Hip Hop Thread has all of this plus more. Have a vid of Eminem tearin as he leaves his house, Have another vid of Proof a couple weeks back recording a song which goes with If he were ever to die.

I didn't look in the official hip hop thread, because I go in it and a new page with a new topic (usually) I go in there to discuss random hip hop because sifting thro pages for when everyone's on that one topic is kinda tough. Whereas this is a dedicated thread to one subject.

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:21 PM
but Im saying this killing each other to look all macho and all is dumb...carrying guns everywhere they go :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

thats ridiculous statement first of all. an 2nd of all, you really shouldnt throw comments around like that when you dont know anything about this kind of stuff.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:26 PM
thats ridiculous statement first of all. an 2nd of all, you really shouldnt throw comments around like that when you dont know anything about this kind of stuff.

how dont I know about this stuff...whats to know man, anytime you have to carry around a gun is wrong I dont care for what reason either. Nothing you say will change that opinion

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:27 PM
BTW, i find its extremely disrespectful to come in threads like this.(your not the only one budd).

If a actor dies, if a rock singer dies, a country singer dies, a lot of people enter the thread and send condolences, prays to families, etc. even if they dont like rock or country.

but yet when a rapper gets killed, people come in complaining about rappers killing each other, which isnt the case at all.

its really sad honestly. but im sure it dont matter to much. this thread will be moved in the hip-hop thread and no one will read this.

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:28 PM
how dont I know about this stuff...whats to know man, anytime you have to carry around a gun is wrong I dont care for what reason either. Nothing you say will change that opinion

you dont know about the **** man. carrying a gun to macho? :lol: its really funny to me. im not gonna get into it, cause i like you budd. and im just gonna get pissed. you dont know about this stuff, plain and simple.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:29 PM
BTW, i find its extremely disrespectful to come in threads like this.(your not the only one budd).

If a actor dies, if a rock singer dies, a country singer dies, a lot of people enter the thread and send condolences, prays to families, etc. even if they dont like rock or country.

but yet when a rapper gets killed, people come in complaining about rappers killing each other, which isnt the case at all.

its really sad honestly. but im sure it dont matter to much. this thread will be moved in the hip-hop thread and no one will read this.

man please read my whole first post I didnt offend anyone or attack anything jeesh...your just assuming I did

Im not complaining about it Im saying something needs to be done...and its not just rappers...there just the one that it sticks out the most with.

Prime Time
04-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Barely two days after the fatal shooting of D12 member Proof, another disturbing occurrence has taken place in Detroit.

Early Thursday morning (April13), another shootout took place outside of the C-Note Lounge located at Van Dyke Avenue and Hollywood Street at about 1:30 a.m. where a hip-hop record release party was taking place inside.

Two people were shot during the incident that left one man dead and another being treated in the St. John Hospital.

Earlier reports had suggested that local rapper John Drama was the deceased victim but his manager confirmed that it was Drama's friend.

The names of the victims have not been released but authorities believe that a disagreement over a woman transpired prior to the shooting.

No arrests have been made have been made as of yet.

According to a source close to SOHH.com, the rap intelligence unit is investigating to see if there is a connection between this recent shootout and the involving Proof.

Read the full story here: http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=8741

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:31 PM
you dont know about the **** man. carrying a gun to macho? :lol: its really funny to me. im not gonna get into it, cause i like you budd. and im just gonna get pissed. you dont know about this stuff, plain and simple.

Bro im not going to act like a prick but how do you know I dont know about this stuff...you dont know where I grew up or how I grew up. You dont know me, you only know me on this forum man. Now I like ya too man thats why I like argueing with you so much but these things Im saying are true man

There is no damn reason to be walking around with a 9 in your pants...especially if you dont have a license for it or are not in the armed service/fbi/police

I can see having an armed weapon at home for protection of your house but dude theres no reason to have a gun...thats just asking for trouble and you know it man

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:32 PM
man please read my whole first post I didnt offend anyone or attack anything jeesh...your just assuming I did

Im not complaining about it Im saying something needs to be done...and its not just rappers...there just the one that it sticks out the most with.

nah man. i read it. as i said, your not the only one. so dont think i was singling in on your post. im just talkin about in general.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:33 PM
btw getting way off topic...rip proof

and lets hope that no more musicians parrish from gunfire...or people for that matter

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Bro im not going to act like a prick but how do you know I dont know about this stuff...you dont know where I grew up or how I grew up. You dont know me, you only know me on this forum man. Now I like ya too man thats why I like argueing with you so much but these things Im saying are true man

There is no damn reason to be walking around with a 9 in your pants...especially if you dont have a license for it or are not in the armed service/fbi/police

I can see having an armed weapon at home for protection of your house but dude theres no reason to have a gun...thats just asking for trouble and you know it man

i dont have to know where you grew up. the fact that you said what you said makes me realize you dont know nothing about it man. theres no reason to walk around with a gun? again, another comment to show you further, you have no clue about this type of stuff.

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:37 PM
btw getting way off topic...rip proof

and lets hope that no more musicians parrish from gunfire...or people for that matter

thank you. thats all i wanted. i just wish more people would just leave comments like that. they read it and realize its a rapper and click out of it.

Coral Reefer
04-13-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm in shock too,.

You're in shock because a rap artist was involved in a shooting?

I don't get that.
Do you guys that are fans of rap even listen to the lyrics these guys write?

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:40 PM

I don't get that.

:rolleyes2

man, stay out the mutha****in thread man. you dont got something respectful to say to this deceased man, dont come in this thread man. enough of this **** man.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:40 PM
i dont have to know where you grew up. the fact that you said what you said makes me realize you dont know nothing about it man. theres no reason to walk around with a gun? again, another comment to show you further, you have no clue about this type of stuff.

wait this will continue...tell me man stop saying I dont have a clue. Tell me why i dont know no about this? Tell me why its ok to have a gun? Tell me why its ok to kill a human being?

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:41 PM
:rolleyes2

man, stay out the mutha****in thread man. you dont got something respectful to say to this deceased man, dont come in this thread man. enough of this **** man.

:yeahthat: in a nicer way with out curse words :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:42 PM
wait this will continue...tell me man stop saying I dont have a clue. Tell me why i dont know no about this? Tell me why its ok to have a gun? Tell me why its ok to kill a human being?

its ok to kill human being? i never said that. as i said im not getting into this man, cause if you dont know how this type of stuff works, you wont understand when i TRY and explain it to you. im not going to comment no further on this stuff

Prime Time
04-13-2006, 02:42 PM
I hope you guys didn't bypass my last post about how a shooting went down this morning?

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:43 PM
its ok to kill human being? i never said that. as i said im not getting into this man, cause if you dont know how this type of stuff works, you wont understand when i TRY and explain it to you. im not going to comment no further on this stuff

Man again I like you...but you keep pu**yfooting around the question that you say I know nothing about...Im only 2 years younger then you not like im a child or anything man. Tell me why you think its ok to walk with a gun? I gave you my reason why it isnt...if you cant give a side to the story and thouroughly explain it then dont even give an opinion at all

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:44 PM
I hope you guys didn't bypass my last post about how a shooting went down this morning?

nah i saw it. but its another rapper killing a rapper right? :rolleyes2

man, its a shame how society is, with or without rap. then the blame gets trickled to the rap music.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:46 PM

man, its a shame how society is, with or without rap. then the blame gets trickled to the rap music.

Exactly what I said earliar and I got criticized for saying it...:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

tucker
04-13-2006, 02:51 PM
in these instances, i really have no sympathy towards proof...and it is as if rappers have to act cool by carrying guns..which is stupid..grow the **** up..you have money, a family, businesses..why put yourself or your family in this type of circumstance...hell bring the club to your house..have like 4 duedes and 20 girls..do what big boi does and put a stripper pole in your house..i mean damn...

btw shootings happen all the time in detroit..its a very poor and sad place to live

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Man again I like you...but you keep pu**yfooting around the question that you say I know nothing about...Im only 2 years younger then you not like im a child or anything man. Tell me why you think its ok to walk with a gun? I gave you my reason why it isnt...if you cant give a side to the story and thouroughly explain it then dont even give an opinion at all

ok man. you want to go into this we can. its ok to walk with a gun because of the streets man. as FinsNYanksFan13 said, you know where proof was killed? its an extremely rough part of town, an extremely violent place. he suppose to walk down the street unprotected with jewelry on? **** would get taken in a heartbeat. this is why i said you dont know nothing about it man. You can barely walk through the hood anymore without a gun. and age dont mean a thing. i know about these things man, i lived in a place that was top 5 in Florida for unsolved murders, ive been in a house thats someones been killed before. ive seen this ****, ive been in the streets most my life. and you honestly can not, and im not playin when i say this, you can not walk down the street safe in a hood like 8-mile. you have to have protection.

its OK for rednecks to put guns in their truck, but not ok for a rapper, that faces death everytime he steps foot in the ghetto, to carry protection?

and im not tryin to make it seem like im this street person, im from the ghetto hardcore muther****er. cause most of yall know im white. but ive seen some **** in my 19 years. there are members on this board, i gaurantee it, that would side with me cause theyve been through it to. this isnt one of those type of things you can explain, which is why i didnt want to. you wont understand the explaination until youve lived it, until youve seen it.

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:55 PM
in these instances, i really have no sympathy towards proof...and it is as if rappers have to act cool by carrying guns..which is stupid..grow the **** up..you have money, a family, businesses..why put yourself or your family in this type of circumstance...hell bring the club to your house..have like 4 duedes and 20 girls..do what big boi does and put a stripper pole in your house..i mean damn...

btw shootings happen all the time in detroit..its a very poor and sad place to live

tucker man, while i agree with most of what your saying. i know you dont truely believe rappers carry guns to act cool. I gaurantee you most rappers that carry guns, need them.

tucker
04-13-2006, 02:55 PM
get a license for the gun and dont go to places where you know your life may be in danger..he's famous, pple are eyeing for him anyways..

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 02:58 PM
get a license for the gun and dont go to places where you know your life may be in danger..he's famous, pple are eyeing for him anyways..

you seriously expect rappers to stay away from clubs and stuff like that?

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
ok man. you want to go into this we can. its ok to walk with a gun because of the streets man. as FinsNYanksFan13 said, you know where proof was killed? its an extremely rough part of town, an extremely violent place. he suppose to walk down the street unprotected with jewelry on? **** would get taken in a heartbeat. this is why i said you dont know nothing about it man. You can barely walk through the hood anymore without a gun. and age dont mean a thing. i know about these things man, i lived in a place that was top 5 in Florida for unsolved murders, ive been in a house thats someones been killed before. ive seen this ****, ive been in the streets most my life. and you honestly can not, and im not playin when i say this, you can not walk down the street safe in a hood like 8-mile. you have to have protection.

its OK for rednecks to put guns in their truck, but not ok for a rapper, that faces death everytime he steps foot in the ghetto, to carry protection?

and im not tryin to make it seem like im this street person, im from the ghetto hardcore muther****er. cause most of yall know im white. but ive seen some **** in my 19 years. there are members on this board, i gaurantee it, that would side with me cause theyve been through it to. this isnt one of those type of things you can explain, which is why i didnt want to. you wont understand the explaination until youve lived it, until youve seen it.

Whens the last time you heard of a redneck shooting someone?

Actually I have seen it man I've lived in carlisle, baltimore, and dc...so I know a thing or two about the hood...Im not so "honky guitar player" as you think I am man. I know stuff, Im just stating my opinion on the matter and again you still havnt proved me wrong

You say its ok to carry a gun in a neighborhood like that...the fact of the matter is no matter where you going its not ok to carry a gun...your looking for trouble then and thats simple. The only reason that part of the neighborhood ever got like that is cause people thought they would be so tough and gangster to carry a gun....So people wouldnt mess with them. Its just simply dumb man...Also the house I live in right now, A woman was strangled in my moms room 30 years ago...Also there was a shooting down about 30 feet from my house in the haven hotel [bar] So again you dont know me as well as you think you do buddy :wink:

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 03:03 PM

whens the last time you heard a rapper shooting someone?

The only reason that part of the neighborhood ever got like that is cause people thought they would be so tough and gangster to carry a gun....So people wouldnt mess with them.

wrong, the hood got the way it is from drugs and crime for desperate poor people.

Its just simply dumb man...Also the house I live in right now, A woman was strangled in my moms room 30 years ago...Also there was a shooting down about 30 feet from my house in the haven hotel [bar] So again you dont know me as well as you think you do buddy :wink:

i have no clue what that has to do with anything.

GreenMonster
04-13-2006, 03:05 PM

Lots of rappers, actors, sports stars grew up in bad neighborhoods.. The difference is that most grow past this part of life when, they become older, wiser, richer.. If Manny Ramirez grew up in a really bad neighborhood when he was a child does that now mean he still needs to carry a gun.. NO he has moved past this point in his life.. You have to carry a gun to wear jewelry in the hood because, people need will snatch that and provide for there family with the money.. Proof had become someone and should have moved past this life style but couldn't.. You try to be succcessful in life to move out of the hood and onto a better life, not put yourself right back into it, because I sure know growing up in the hood is a lot worse that growing up in the burbs.. If you live in the streets long enough, you will die in the streets..

tucker
04-13-2006, 03:07 PM
tucker man, while i agree with most of what your saying. i know you dont truely believe rappers carry guns to act cool. I gaurantee you most rappers that carry guns, need them.lol..no they dont..they are entertainers...hell, get a body gaurd..dont go to parts that you know are dangerous...And **** street cred. Dude hung around a kid who pranced around in a video with a plastic *** attached to him. He probably sold 20 copies in Detroit. He didn't have anything to prove. All you're going to find is trouble. Cats are starvin and you're walking around with a full belly with a turkey leg hanging out your back pocket.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 03:09 PM
whens the last time you heard a rapper shooting someone?

wrong, the hood got the way it is from drugs and crime for desperate poor people.

i have no clue what that has to do with anything.

That one rapper shot that other guy today...so there goes that theory
http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=8741

You said you lived ina house someone was killed in...Im just pointing out so did I. And the neighborhood I currently live in isnt really nice

No the hood got to be the hood because people were too lazy to take care of there houses...so once they all went to hell so did the neighborhood

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Lots of rappers, actors, sports stars grew up in bad neighborhoods.. The difference is that most grow past this part of life when, they become older, wiser, richer.. If Manny Ramirez grew up in a really bad neighborhood when he was a child does that now mean he still needs to carry a gun.. NO he has moved past this point in his life.. You have to carry a gun to wear jewelry in the hood because, people need will snatch that and provide for there family with the money.. Proof had become someone and should have moved past this life style but couldn't.. You try to be succcessful in life to move out of the hood and onto a better life, not put yourself right back into it, because I sure know growing up in the hood is a lot worse that growing up in the burbs.. If you live in the streets long enough, you will die in the streets..

your right. rappers should never go back. but thats a problem. rappers that are not extremely commerical, rap about the streets. their audeince(sp?) isnt white america for the most part. its black america from the streets.

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 03:13 PM
That one rapper shot that other guy today...so there goes that theory
http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=8741

for real? where does it say a rapper shot the guy? i missed that.

You said you lived ina house someone was killed in...Im just pointing out so did I. And the neighborhood I currently live in isnt really nice

no i said i was in a house when someone was killed. at the moment this person was killed, i was in the house.

No the hood got to be the hood because people were too lazy to take care of there houses...so once they all went to hell so did the neighborhood

haha, alright. if you say so.

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 03:14 PM
your right. rappers should never go back. but thats a problem. rappers that are not extremely commerical, rap about the streets. their audeince(sp?) isnt white america for the most part. its black america from the streets.

nappy the only problem with you mean is you see it is white america and black america

I look at america as a whole nation...colors dont come into the mix my friend
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Also I have another issue I'd like to debate openly if you dont mind

The Term African American...seems used on every person that is black but the truth is there are many africans who are white...so if you live in america and you were african can you be called an african american? Also why should we specify it...why not just call everybody that lives here americans. Im russian but im not calling myself a russian american. Remember this is a open debate

tucker
04-13-2006, 03:14 PM
anyone seen that one episode of the Boondocks where that rapper gets shot and is scared ****less when the tv is not on him?

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 03:16 PM
lol..no they dont..they are entertainers...hell, get a body gaurd..dont go to parts that you know are dangerous...And **** street cred. Dude hung around a kid who pranced around in a video with a plastic *** attached to him. He probably sold 20 copies in Detroit. He didn't have anything to prove. All you're going to find is trouble. Cats are starvin and you're walking around with a full belly with a turkey leg hanging out your back pocket.

going to any club would be dangerous for a rapper. like you said. cats are starvin, and you're walking around with a full belly. so dudes suppose to get a body gaurd and stay in his house and not live it up? that aint happenin.

GreenMonster
Rappers that have shot people, and I don't even follow rap that much...

Cassidy
C-Murder
Shyne

thats all I can think of off the top of my head...

Buddwalk
for real? where does it say a rapper shot the guy? i missed that.

no i said i was in a house when someone was killed. at the moment this person was killed, i was in the house.

haha, alright. if you say so.

said it right out of your mouth

Nappy Roots
anyone seen that one episode of the Boondocks where that rapper gets shot and is scared ****less when the tv is not on him?

yea. where he had the relationship with the dude from back in the day :sidelol:

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Rappers that have shot people, and I don't even follow rap that much...

Cassidy
C-Murder
Shyne

thats all I can think of off the top of my head...

ok, Cassidy was found innocent. C-Murder served time, and then was release when his conviction got overturned(innocent). Shyne shot someone as far as i know.

theres 1.

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
said it right out of your mouth

what me saying rapper killing a rapper? i was being sarcastic.

tucker
04-13-2006, 03:25 PM
lol..ya..thats actually a good show and funny as ****

Rocky Raccoon
04-13-2006, 03:36 PM
it's sad when anyone gets shot...black, white, rich, poor, in Detroit or in LA. It doesn't matter what the circumstances were.

I came in this thread to send my regards to Proof, his family and friends...and anyone else who lost someone to tradgedy.

RIP Proof

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Wow this thread got crazy in a hurry. I don't know what comment to address...

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 03:52 PM
no personal attacks allowed on this site

I don't get that.

I was shocked about it being over a game of pool you lil [removed]. Get the **** outta here, you just like talkin **** about rap music, hate to tell ya but with it being the genre in America right now, I don't see it goin away anytime soon. [removed]

Rocky Raccoon
04-13-2006, 03:54 PM
I was shocked about it being over a game of pool you lil [removed]. Get the **** outta here, you just like talkin **** about rap music, hate to tell ya but with it being the genre in America right now, I don't see it goin away anytime soon. [removed].

:shakeno: you're better than that man

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 03:58 PM

That's cause only like 3 of em are famous, all lames with lame jokes. I'll let the cable installer and the "You know you're a redneck when." remain nameless.

So of course when rednecks ridin in their pickups with their shotguns get no publicity.
In 2004, I was a door to door salesman, and I had to sell out in the sticks one day, well I approach this place and looks like they just got back from the grocery store. I ask the dude if he wanted to buy the stupid coupons I was selling and I noticed the mother****er was strapped! He went to the grocery store! Yes I know he's not a rapper so people will :eek: and not believe me. But believe it, it's not just rappers carrying guns around. Here come the million and one heartattacks from shock.. :shakeno:
Rappers only carrying guns, yea ok I haven't seen so much dillusion in my life than I have from you rap haters.

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 03:59 PM
:shakeno: you're better than that man

Tell that to him, I hate when people talk **** and run.

Rocky Raccoon
04-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Tell that to him, I hate when people talk **** and run.

I agree with you in that regard...he was a coward for his comment, but just settle down man, don't want you to get banned.

AquaInferno
04-13-2006, 04:05 PM
I agree with you in that regard...he was a coward for his comment, but just settle down man, don't want you to get banned.
Yeah I know, my warning level is at 40% :eek: Even tho 20% of the 40% was REALLY whack. I don't know how much more % I can afford, and I'd hate to have to vacate this site till my warning level chilled. If people keep it cool I will too. I appreciate your concern, if I get banned maybe I'll have 1 signature for my return petition :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
04-13-2006, 04:12 PM

Dick Cheney? :lol: sorry, had to throw that out. but I also disagree with you on no one needing to carry a gun. anyone can carry a gun with a license here and that stuff doesn't happen. It's not a problem with guns, it's not a problem with rap, it's a problem with people

byroan
04-13-2006, 04:36 PM
There's no need for another thread when it's already being discussed in the hip hop thread.