PDA

View Full Version : Passrushes thread of the day: The Pee Shiver

PassRush
04-13-2006, 02:21 PM
I am sure everybody knows what I am talking about(the guys anyway, differant rules apply for women). When you are relieving yourself(number 1) each and every time your boddy shivers a little. If you dont know what I am talking about, drink a frosty beverage, go the the bathroom and report back with your findings.

What causes this? The obvious answer is that a heat source is being removed from your body, thus lowering your body tempature very quickly. While I may have just answered my own question, lets discuss anyway.

Discuss

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:22 PM
:chuckle:

Passrush is a god :yes:

bullseyeguy
04-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Why is peeing after sex sometimes better than the sex itself?

Roman529
04-13-2006, 02:42 PM
I just hate when you have to pee at a sports stadium and all they have is the trough things and you are standing there trying to go and you can't.

:sidelol:

Pagan
04-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Where I'm from we call that the "douche chills", even though that phrase means something else also. :wink:

Buddwalk
04-13-2006, 02:50 PM

sorry man you must be getting some beat pooty :rolleyes2

PassRush
04-13-2006, 03:05 PM
:chuckle:

Passrush is a god :yes:

Thank you Cleon, about time someone realizes it. I just went again, this time dispelling Arizona Ice Tea, incredible pissshiver. I wonder if what you are pissing has to do with the intensity of the shiver

PassRush
04-13-2006, 03:07 PM

Its not, sometimes the piss after is great, but every so often when you get the "extra drop" it turns into a nightmare

I dont want to see any guy act like he does not know what I am talking about. The extra drop is the mans menstral cramps

In_Flames
04-13-2006, 03:08 PM
before my band used to hit the stage for a show we would always give the goods a lil shot of GoldBond powder...feels like 1,000 little angels kissing your man pouch...:wink:

I highly suggest it...

Maynard the Hammer
04-13-2006, 03:10 PM
the wonderful world of urology!

GreenMonster
Its not, sometimes the piss after is great, but every so often when you get the "extra drop" it turns into a nightmare

I dont want to see any guy act like he does not know what I am talking about. The extra drop is the mans menstral cramps

Now that is good stuff. I had never really given much thought to the afterwards piss.. The "extra drop"... .priceless..

Buddwalk
Thank you Cleon, about time someone realizes it. I just went again, this time dispelling Arizona Ice Tea, incredible pissshiver. I wonder if what you are pissing has to do with the intensity of the shiver

lemon propel is great for it man :yes:

Roman529
04-13-2006, 03:12 PM
before my band used to hit the stage for a show we would always give the goods a lil shot of GoldBond powder...feels like 1,000 little angels kissing your man pouch...:wink:

I highly suggest it...

I've heard Paul Harvey talk about that GoldBond stuff on the radio. :wink: Not as good as Hotpockets huh? :lol:

tucker
04-13-2006, 03:12 PM
after sex it hurts when i pee..is that safe? :/

In_Flames
04-13-2006, 03:13 PM
I've heard Paul Harvey talk about that GoldBond stuff on the radio. :wink: Not as good as Hotpockets huh? :lol:

both at once is heavenly...:D

Roman529
04-13-2006, 03:16 PM

I remember from my Sex Ed classes that there is some type of valve that "switches on" making it hard to pee when you are having sex (for obvious reasons)....so I assume this is why it hurts along with your thang being sore. Dr. Roman, Urologist. :lol:

PassRush
04-13-2006, 03:27 PM

If you constantly experiance the "extra drop" it may be that god just dealt you a bad hand with a narow eurethra. Otherwise, you may have Chlemidia(I dont know how to spell it, sue me)

Roman529
04-13-2006, 03:30 PM
If you constantly experiance the "extra drop" it may be that god just dealt you a bad hand with a narow eurethra. Otherwise, you may have Chlemidia(I dont know how to spell it, sue me)

Kagel exercises my friends!!! :lol:

DrAstroZoom
04-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I just hate when you have to pee at a sports stadium and all they have is the trough things ...

I especially hate that. :astro:

I also hate "accessible" bathrooms that require you to do a 180 in midair and pray you land on the toilet. But that's another thread entirely.

Agent51
04-13-2006, 04:29 PM

Or how sometimes it'll spray all over, or not in a straight line, after sex :sidelol:

tucker
04-13-2006, 04:30 PM
If you constantly experiance the "extra drop" it may be that god just dealt you a bad hand with a narow eurethra. Otherwise, you may have Chlemidia(I dont know how to spell it, sue me)lol...i dont think i have the "drip".. thats chlemedia right? or is gonoria the drip? eh whatever

Agent51
04-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Kagel exercises my friends!!! :lol:

Chicks who do those, and use what they learned during sex, are WORLDS above "normal" chicks :wink:

tucker
04-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Or how sometimes it'll spray all over, or not in a straight line, after sex :sidelol:i hate that..LOL

Agent51
04-13-2006, 04:33 PM
lol...i dont think i have the "drip".. thats chlemedia right? or is gonoria the drip? eh whatever

When I think of "the drip", or the "extra drop", I think of the tiny bit of extra "baby batter" that comes out after sex.

But I do think there is an STD nicknamed that too, and I'm not sure if Pass is talking about the STD or the tiny drop of after sex baby batter :lol:

Nappy Roots
04-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Or how sometimes it'll spray all over, or not in a straight line, after sex :sidelol:

youll be missin all over the place. gotta piss 2 feet to the right to get it in the bowl!

is the extra dop you talkin about when you cant get it all out or something? have to pee like every minute? i hate that ****, got that a couple times.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-13-2006, 04:37 PM
i don't believe i've experienced the "shiver." maybe it's just a ghost in the bathroom.

Maynard the Hammer
04-13-2006, 05:07 PM
I especially hate that. :astro:

I also hate "accessible" bathrooms that require you to do a 180 in midair and pray you land on the toilet. But that's another thread entirely.:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

wazzy
04-13-2006, 05:09 PM

I do not know what your talking about!:rolleyes2 :wink:

PassRush
04-13-2006, 05:25 PM

youll be missin all over the place. gotta piss 2 feet to the right to get it in the bowl!

is the extra dop you talkin about when you cant get it all out or something? have to pee like every minute? i hate that ****, got that a couple times.

Yep, thats the one

HysterikiLL
04-13-2006, 05:34 PM

As long as you don't pee during sex

UltraDol-Fan
04-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Like in that Jim Carey movie :lol:

The Rev
04-13-2006, 05:52 PM

Brother, you night need to talk to someone about that. :wink:

tucker
04-13-2006, 05:53 PM
As long as you don't pee during sexi'll give the little ladies the golden shower if they ask for it tho:tongue:

PassRush
04-13-2006, 05:55 PM
I just took a piss, outstanding shiver. Now drinking, freezing cold coke in a can

PassRush
04-13-2006, 06:34 PM
I just took a piss, outstanding shiver. Now drinking, freezing cold coke in a can

UPDATE: The last visit to the bathroom was unsatisfactory, I thought the Coke may increse the intensity of the shiver but no, it was average at best

Roman529
04-13-2006, 06:36 PM
UPDATE: The last visit to the bathroom was unsatisfactory, I thought the Coke may increse the intensity of the shiver but no, it was average at best

Hey Rush you should try these pills that make your pee turn purple. Good stuff. :lol:

Maynard the Hammer
04-13-2006, 06:36 PM
i just urinated and shivered. i guess i never noticed it.

PassRush
04-13-2006, 06:47 PM
i just urinated and shivered. i guess i never noticed it.Its one of those things you have to be reminded of from time to time

PassRush
04-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Hey Rush you should try these pills that make your pee turn purple. Good stuff. :lol:

I dont know about that, from time to time I will take a crap and it will come out green. I mean green green; New York Jets green. No joke

Agent51
04-13-2006, 07:04 PM

My Mega Men Sport supplements from GNC make my Pee BRIGHT yellow/green, looks EXACTLY like yellow gatorade. If I was a complete jackass I could prank SOOO many people :lol:

PassRush
04-13-2006, 07:06 PM
My Mega Men Sport supplements from GNC make my Pee BRIGHT yellow/green, looks EXACTLY like yellow gatorade. If I was a complete jackass I could prank SOOO many people :lol:

When I work out and I dont hydrate myself my piss turns a deep, deep orange. Thats when you know you are a Dolphins fan

Adam First
04-13-2006, 07:06 PM
I get that.

Not alot but I get that. Yes, it's usually after an icy drink.

Roman529
04-13-2006, 07:08 PM

I am learning so much from this thread. :jt0323:

I have taken those pills that make your pee a Mountain Dew color....the worst thing is what happens to your pee after eating asparagus. Phew.

Agent51
04-13-2006, 07:12 PM
I am learning so much from this thread. :jt0323:

I have taken those pills that make your pee a Mountain Dew color....the worst thing is what happens to your pee after eating asparagus. Phew.

LOL, I've heard that but I don't like asparagus so thankfully I have never experienced that.

In_Flames
04-13-2006, 07:17 PM
I have taken those pills that make your pee a Mountain Dew color..

black cake icing does this as well..neon green pee...

unifiedtheory
04-13-2006, 07:52 PM
:escape:

TJamesW_phinfan
04-13-2006, 10:00 PM
It has been a while since I saw the skit or show but I believe it was George Carlin that called it the pissgasm. May have been Robin Williams. :D

King Nate
04-14-2006, 02:09 AM
This thread is beautiful, it belongs in Flipper's Finest.

Coral Reefer
04-14-2006, 03:42 AM
Sounds like something you could get at a dairy queen....