PDA

View Full Version : Will you be getting the Nintendo Revolution and if so when?

Link
04-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Like the title says will you be getting a Nintendo Revolution?

Edit: Can one of the mods please fix the poll title to: "Will you be getting the Nintendo Revolution and if so when?"

Slappy8800
04-13-2006, 09:10 PM
depends on price and avaialbilty

Link
04-13-2006, 09:12 PM
depends on price and avaialbilty

It will be $200 from what has been said.

Slappy8800
04-13-2006, 09:13 PM
link?

Link
04-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Well, its been said many times on many sites including IGN and Gamespot. I am unsure as to an exact link to a news story saying the price. Sorry. Try IGN.com they may have it somewhere in their Revolution section.

finsrule84
04-13-2006, 09:58 PM
probably, since i love FPSs and Nintendo

WharfRat
04-13-2006, 10:08 PM
Edit: Can one of the mods please fix the poll title to: "Will you be getting the Nintendo Revolution and if so when?"

Done. :wink:

nevadadolfan
04-13-2006, 10:36 PM
I am about as excited for the Revo. as I was the ummm what was the last one called? I used to like the Big N , that is untill I turned 13!!! Ha Ha, Now Before you all yell at me, its not that I dont like Nintendo its just there business model doesnt excite me at all. I want Next Gen Graphics, I want alot of different games and first party titles ( I know nintendo has these, but I want ones that interest me!!!) So my answer is probably not. I cant say no for sure, because who knows maybe this thing will kick butt, be really inexspensive and that little controller doo hicky will actually be fun to use!!

Medieval954
04-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Assuming the price comes in at the rumored $199, I'll be getting one at launch.

I don't like to spend more than $200 on any console.

But I love Nintendo products, so depending on what is shown and displayed at E3, I'd make an exception. :goof:

Link
04-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I will be getting it launch day and I doubt anything will stop me. I love everything about it. Plus I am a Nintendo Nerd and can't wait to play the games including Twilight Princess which is for the GameCube, but I will be plaing it on the Revolution since it can use the Revolution controller functionality then.

finsrule84
04-13-2006, 11:33 PM
I am about as excited for the Revo. as I was the ummm what was the last one called? I used to like the Big N , that is untill I turned 13!!! Ha Ha, Now Before you all yell at me, its not that I dont like Nintendo its just there business model doesnt excite me at all. I want Next Gen Graphics, I want alot of different games and first party titles ( I know nintendo has these, but I want ones that interest me!!!) So my answer is probably not. I cant say no for sure, because who knows maybe this thing will kick butt, be really inexspensive and that little controller doo hicky will actually be fun to use!!

you should check out Red Steel. don't have the link to the pics, but i'm sure you can google it or just buy the Game Informer coming out next week.

Slappy8800
04-13-2006, 11:35 PM
ill prolly get it just to DL and play the bond game from N64

Link
04-13-2006, 11:38 PM
you should check out Red Steel. don't have the link to the pics, but i'm sure you can google it or just buy the Game Informer coming out next week.

Here you go:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

nevadadolfan
04-13-2006, 11:47 PM
you should check out Red Steel. don't have the link to the pics, but i'm sure you can google it or just buy the Game Informer coming out next week. Oh Yeah I saw the pics and I was impressed. But just because some pics in a magazine look great (and they did!!!) Im not going to go all goo goo over the Revo. Its just too early to give any real predictions on the game. Hey, dont get me wrong I want Nintendo to suceed its just they havent impressed me for years and Im just not a big fan. Doesnt mean that wont change, Im no "fan boy" I just like what I like!!!! Oh and the Bond game for the N64 is still one of my fav. games, I still have my 64 hooked up and play it from time to time.

Slappy8800
04-13-2006, 11:53 PM
the multi player wa sawesome...as was mario cart on N64

Link
04-13-2006, 11:55 PM
the multi player wa sawesome...as was mario cart on N64

I heard that the guy behind Mario Kart DS is already hard at work getting a Revolution Mario Kart ready. I doubt it will be a launch title though. We have Super Smash Brothers Online and Metroid Prime 3 to hold us until then anyway. :D

Clark Kent
04-14-2006, 12:47 AM
I WOULD FORE SURE buy a nintendo if them *******s didn't make a worthless controller... WTF is that? No, seriously...

I'm getting older and I only really play sports games anyway... Plus I like Nintendos gay mario spinoffs. And Zelda. Zelda is sweet.

I'll want to use the nintendo controller before I say yes for sure.

PS3- 600 bucks
XBOX- 400 bucks
Nintendo- 200 bucks

Obvious choice.

Slappy8800
04-14-2006, 01:04 AM
the rev controller is awesome!! i cant wait to see it in use

mor911
04-14-2006, 01:18 AM
As of now, it's a NO for The Mor. But I've changed my mind before. Nintendo is too gimmicky for The Mor. They'll call it inovation though.

UltraDol-Fan
04-14-2006, 09:23 AM
I'll get one, but not sure when. I also enjoy all the mario spin offs, like golf and tennis.

mor911
04-14-2006, 09:25 AM
I'll get one, but not sure when. I also enjoy all the mario spin offs, like golf and tennis.
So you're the one who keeps buying all those spin-offs fueling them to keep making more. :sidelol:

UltraDol-Fan
04-14-2006, 10:07 AM
So you're the one who keeps buying all those spin-offs fueling them to keep making more. :sidelol:

:foundout:

RedHotCulpepper
04-14-2006, 10:35 AM
No.....granted i grew up playing Nintendo and loving Mario/Zelda/Starfox and all the great titles they had for the systems. Gamecube greatly let me down and i'll never take another chance on Nintendo again. I already pre-ordered PS3, even though i dont know how much it will be. I have a good feeling it will be much better than Revolution and better than XBOX 360 but only time will tell.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-15-2006, 03:11 PM
i'd DEFINTELY have to try it out beforehand, with several games. the controller is real gimmicky, as the mor said. could be virtualboy all over again...