PDA

View Full Version : Student Arrested After Text Message Is Intercepted

Blade
04-14-2006, 01:34 AM
Using cells phone arent a good idea for setting up drug deals!!!

http://www.wgal.com/news/8621124/detail.html

King Felix
04-14-2006, 01:40 AM
nothin is safe anymore

Prime Time
04-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Ouch! Texts are just for talkin to the females and for making plans for the night. :lol: :jk:

Fresh
04-14-2006, 01:47 AM
"Nextel = Feds-tell"

Some kids are just stupid. If I was still in high school, I'd NEVER give my cell phone up, regardless of what I was doing with it and when I'll get it back. The worst they can do is give you a referal from what I've learned from my cousin's situation (unless you're already under contract or you have a bad history with causing trouble, because some schools have strikes). Still, confiscating a cell phone is one thing, but what a nosy teacher that is to be reading a student's text messages. Regardless of what she found in the texts, the teacher should be fired or at least issued a warning for going through a student's personal property. The teacher should've just turned the phone off. And people wonder why teachers get attacked? Hmmm...

MIND YOUR BUSINESS, *****! :cooldude:

*quietly walks out of thread, turns attention back to Dave Chappelle's "Killing 'Em Softly"*

King Felix
04-14-2006, 01:49 AM
"Nextel = Feds-tell":yeahthat:

HysterikiLL
04-14-2006, 01:56 AM
His cell-phone provider was A.J. Feeley. Of course it was going to get intercepted.

Roman529
04-14-2006, 01:59 AM
I am glad there were no cell phones when I was in high school and college...they are so annoying.

Blade
04-14-2006, 02:01 AM
His cell-phone provider was A.J. Feeley. Of course it was going to get intercepted.

Thats a good one. :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: LOL.

Coral Reefer
04-14-2006, 02:03 AM
" And people wonder why teachers get attacked? Hmmm...

NICE!!!!!! :shakeno:

You're just a pillar of society I can tell.

Prime Time
04-14-2006, 02:10 AM
"Nextel = Feds-tell"

Some kids are just stupid. If I was still in high school, I'd NEVER give my cell phone up, regardless of what I was doing with it and when I'll get it back. The worst they can do is give you a referal from what I've learned from my cousin's situation (unless you're already under contract or you have a bad history with causing trouble, because some schools have strikes). Still, confiscating a cell phone is one thing, but what a nosy teacher that is to be reading a student's text messages. Regardless of what she found in the texts, the teacher should be fired or at least issued a warning for going through a student's personal property. The teacher should've just turned the phone off. And people wonder why teachers get attacked? Hmmm...

*quietly walks out of thread, turns attention back to Dave Chappelle's "Killing 'Em Softly"*

Why do you say you'd never give it up? I am undecided about this situation. It happened to me not too long ago, but I gave it uo cause I knew I'd get it back at the end of the class and I had just gotten out of Internal and didn't want to go back. Yeah, the worst they can do, is give you a referral...

King Felix
04-14-2006, 03:06 AM
i wouldnt give it **** that.......a refferal is nothing.

King Felix
04-14-2006, 03:07 AM
espically if i was settin up a deal...

lazareth
04-14-2006, 03:26 AM
espically if i was settin up a deal...
:lol:

inFINSible
04-14-2006, 06:05 AM
"Nextel = Feds-tell"

Minding what underage school children do while they are in his/her care IS their business.

305TillIDie
04-14-2006, 06:10 AM
setting up and deal on the cell...thats crazy...just shake hands,exchange.. the old school way:D

UltraDol-Fan
04-14-2006, 09:10 AM
I saw a judge Joe Brown episode about a month ago and this girl brought a text message for evidence. when she gave the phone the Judge Joe Brown she got a new message and it popped up and was for a drug deal, he was like WTF is going on!

WharfRat
04-14-2006, 10:26 AM
"Nextel = Feds-tell"

the cell phone shouldn't be in the school in the first place.

gunnakillbrady
04-14-2006, 10:30 AM
it was only pot, what's the big deal anyway???

PassRush
04-14-2006, 10:42 AM
In highschool, I NEVER gave my phone up, nor did I yell and scream about it. I sat there polite, however I always told them that the phone is away, it is not disrupting anybody and if you want to take it you will have to get the campus police

Jimi
04-14-2006, 11:27 AM
In highschool, I NEVER gave my phone up, nor did I yell and scream about it. I sat there polite, however I always told them that the phone is away, it is not disrupting anybody and if you want to take it you will have to get the campus police

Maybe that worked for you but not me. Theyll give you OSS on the spot if u refuse to give it up at my High School.