PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Crank Call You Ever Did.

dQbell
04-14-2006, 09:14 AM
I know others have done some crazy things with crank calls, but what about you? When I was younger we did some pretty silly ones. One that comes to mind...

Dial a number that has one didget different than the number you're calling from. 555-7772 (your number is 555-7771) When they pick up..say, "Mom?" they say "who is this..or whatever." Then go into a fake panic and explain how you dialed the wrong umber, But you are at the jail and they only gave you one call. Ask them to do you a favor...Call your actual number (the number you are calling from and tell your mom or dad that you are at jail and need them to come pick you up. If they bite, when they call, your buddy picks up the phone and acts like a drunkin bum. He goes into a rampage and exclaims "I'll break his &^%$%# neck"...and on and on. We had one lady that actually tried to give the benefit of the doubt to the "kid at jail." That was one of my favs.

Anyone have some of their own?

Mindwarp
04-14-2006, 09:35 AM
we (me and my friends) used to call diffrent 800 numbers found on products and ask stupid questions

the one i remember the best was a rug company - we called and ask what kind of rug we could get that would not leave rug burns on your back due to friction from sex (had a girl make this call) the guy an obious perv and I can't blame him the girl had a sexy voice actually asked how often she would be on the rug she then went into grapjhic detail and the guy hung up. he either could not take it or caught on.

dQbell
04-14-2006, 09:42 AM
we (me and my friends) used to call diffrent 800 numbers found on products and ask stupid questions

the one i remember the best was a rug company - we called and ask what kind of rug we could get that would not leave rug burns on your back due to friction from sex (had a girl make this call) the guy an obious perv and I can't blame him the girl had a sexy voice actually asked how often she would be on the rug she then went into grapjhic detail and the guy hung up. he either could not take it or caught on.

crazy...:lol:

byroan
04-14-2006, 09:47 AM
We use to look in the phonebook for people with obscene last names and then we'd call them acting like a professional company. Most of the time we wouldn't get an answer and we'd leave a message on their answering machine repeating their last name.

Metal Panda
04-15-2006, 09:51 AM
I never liked making these, I always thought it was bulls***, but I remember being at state choir festival senior year, and calling a bunch of freshman girls, passing myself off as Hotel Staff, saying we had heard they had been stealing bath towels, and after they said they weren't, I told them "Well, you can take our bath towels, but you can NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!", and hung up. It was stupid, and the funny thing is I heard a rumor later that at one point they were scared like it was really hotel staff, even though I'm a horrible liar and can't sell one to save my life. those girls musta been dumb.