PDA

View Full Version : I'm healed!

Prime
04-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been on here since last Saturday. Well I came down with one bad f'n flu. My temp was as high as 103 and I came pretty close of going to the hospital. Yeah that almost sucked for me because I hate going to the hospital. Been there too many times. Anyway though, I started feeling better today, but I'm still alittle dizzy and I've lost around 10 pounds. I haven't been to school all week long and a teacher assistant is bringing my homework over sometime today which sucks, but I will have a week to make it all up.

lazareth
04-14-2006, 03:20 PM
sorry dude...i didn't really notice

..but glad you're ok all the same

Buddwalk
04-14-2006, 03:20 PM
glad to have you back...the flu sucks knocked me off of finheaven for like 6 days :yes:

The Rev
04-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been on here since last Saturday. Well I came down with one bad f'n flu. My temp was as high as 103 and I came pretty close of going to the hospital. Yeah that almost sucked for me because I hate going to the hospital. Been there too many times. Anyway though, I started feeling better today, but I'm still alittle dizzy and I've lost around 10 pounds. I haven't been to school all week long and a teacher assistant is bringing my homework over sometime today which sucks, but I will have a week to make it all up.

Glad you're feeling better! Stay well.

Roman529
04-14-2006, 03:22 PM
We missed you Ace, glad you are better. :tongue:

TheAnswer385
04-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Yesterday i was like "hey, where is that ace kid" and thats that now i know.

Prime
04-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks peeps.

I got my mom sick and she has been that away for about 2 days now. My dad hardly gets sick, so I don't know if he will get what me and mom got/had.

TotoreMexico
04-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Good to hear you are fine Ace, welcome back man