PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 4...

Prime Time
04-15-2006, 01:07 AM
Anyone see it tonight? I just got home from watching it..thought it was better then #3, but not as good as #1 or #2...

SMadison29
04-15-2006, 01:09 AM
It can't be any worse than it's predecessors.

ILPhinFan88
04-15-2006, 01:10 AM
My daughter watched it, she said she liked it.

Fresh
04-15-2006, 01:12 AM
It was okay. I agree; better than 3, but not 1 & 2.

Scary movie LOSS when they took out Shawn & Marlon, especially Marlon. Why did they keep Regina Hall & Anna Faris in all 4, but not Shawn & Marlon who are the ones responsible for those two being so funny in the first place? I think Marlon Wayans is one of the funniest actors in my time.

Wayans Bros. > ______________. Bring it back!

COMEBACKRICKY
04-15-2006, 01:12 AM
I havnt seen it yet but hopefully i would this weekend. YEah they arnt that great but what else is there to watch. its not like im paying for it anyways. hey primetime, "Finheaven's soccer guru," which team is your favorite on the pitch. and do you play a game called winning eleven on the ps2?

COMEBACKRICKY
04-15-2006, 01:14 AM

Scary movie LOSS when they took out Shawn & Marlon, especially Marlon. I think Marlon Wayans is one of the funniest actors in my time.

yeah i was in the hospital last week and they had reruns of that show early in the morning. it really made me laugh my a@@ off. they really need to come back. or just play the reruns at a more bearable hour.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-15-2006, 01:27 AM
i didn't know there was a 3...

Prime Time
04-15-2006, 01:37 AM

Scary movie LOSS when they took out Shawn & Marlon, especially Marlon. Why did they keep Regina Hall & Anna Faris in all 4, but not Shawn & Marlon who are the ones responsible for those two being so funny in the first place? I think Marlon Wayans is one of the funniest actors in my time.

Exactly. I saw #2 a few days ago, and come on "Shorty and Ray" are too funny. I cannot understand as to why they would take out those two characters. They are too funny. Anna Faris is understandable, and Regina Hall isn't bad so I don't mind, but come on! Keep the Wayans Bros on.

Prime Time
04-15-2006, 01:37 AM
I havnt seen it yet but hopefully i would this weekend. YEah they arnt that great but what else is there to watch. its not like im paying for it anyways. hey primetime, "Finheaven's soccer guru," which team is your favorite on the pitch. and do you play a game called winning eleven on the ps2?

Club? Or International?

Yes I play Winning. Best soccer game ever created :yes: Much better then that FIFA crap EA makes...

COMEBACKRICKY
04-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Club? Or International?

Yes I play Winning. Best soccer game ever created :yes: Much better then that FIFA crap EA makes...

lol both!

yes WE is the best game ever... even better than *GASP* madden (but just as good as NCAA). shh dont tell anybody i said that. and definatly alot better than " that fifa crap EA makes" hey do you ever play online? i get on from time to time. maybe we could set up a match?
if your up to the challenge of course.....

Prime Time
04-15-2006, 01:55 AM
I'd love to but I am yet to buy WE 9...I know it has online and I've been dying to test that out but I just can't afford it right now. So many other things I have to pay for right now. But yes...we will get a game, I'll borrow the game from a friend If I have to. I've played it a couple times, only a couple, and it is much harder then 8..so I know it will take me sometime to get use to, so you MAY win the first few games we ever play.

I like Real Madrid in Club soccer. In International, it is all about Peru, USA and Argentina. What about you?

bullseyeguy
04-15-2006, 02:02 AM
i didn't know there was a 3...You didnt miss much, it was awful....

COMEBACKRICKY
04-15-2006, 02:04 AM
lol yeah $40 or 50 bucks is alot for a game, but lets just say i got a good deal on it and im happy that i dindt have to pay full price. 8 is a lot diffrent than 9, and to be honest i kind of like 8 a little more. its harder to score goals in 9 because of they way they changed the shot aim. id be like 10 feet in front of net and id hit corner flags. i dont know how or why it happens but it does. it should be fun playing another dolfan. im off work tommrow so i could pretty much play anytime. just pm me with the details. you will have to set up your account and stuff if its your first time online and it shoulndt take too long. and i havnt palyed in a while so it should be an even match.

Ahhh a fellow madrid fan! ive always liked them but they are my #2 my #1 is AC Milan. My favorite international team would definalty be TURKEY! sadly they wont be in the 06 WC, so i will be rooting for the US.

Blade
04-15-2006, 02:19 AM
The reason the Wayon Brothers werent in Scary Movie 3 or 4 is that they are under contract with Sony and they arent allowed to be in other movies that are being made by Sony.

I agree the movies were better with the Wayon Brothers but contracts are contracts.

King Felix
04-15-2006, 02:47 AM
aslong as they are rated pg-13 they wont be as good.

Prime Time
04-15-2006, 03:00 AM
The reason the Wayon Brothers werent in Scary Movie 3 or 4 is that they are under contract with Sony and they arent allowed to be in other movies that are being made by Sony.

I agree the movies were better with the Wayon Brothers but contracts are contracts.

Really? I had not heard that. Thanks for the info. How long are they under contract for do you know?