PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone find this for me please?!

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
04-15-2006, 02:59 AM
don't circumvent the profanity filter

Ok Ive been dying to find that Allen Iverson Video of where he blows up about PRACTICE. Lol i wanted to show it to my cousin hes never seen it before.

Also theres this one thing i do remember. It was a fake thing about dave wanstedt and his resignation speach where a radio station made a spoof of it and pretended like he was saying **** every other sentance. It was hilarious.

I would greatly appreciate any help here guys!

King Felix
04-15-2006, 03:13 AM
we talkin practice?? not a game not a game not a game, practice.

Roman529
04-15-2006, 03:19 AM
we talkin practice?? not a game not a game not a game, practice.

They were showing AI talking about "practice" the other night on ESPN....it was too funny.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
04-15-2006, 03:20 AM
They were showing AI talking about "practice" the other night....it was too funny.

They are showing it right now on Best Damn Sports Show Period. I really wanna get the Dave Wannstedt one tho. That was freakin hilarious.

It was his press conference but someone made it a joke...god i really hope someone can find it... :rolleyes:

Roman529
04-15-2006, 03:28 AM
I funniest thing I have seen is where a KC Royals manager losses his mind after the game when reporters are interviewing him, he throws a phone and there is one cuss word after another bleaped out. :lol:

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
04-15-2006, 04:15 AM
I funniest thing I have seen is where a KC Royals manager losses his mind after the game when reporters are interviewing him, he throws a phone and there is one cuss word after another bleaped out. :lol:

LOL! yeah that was hella funny. It was number 1 on best damn sports show period's top 50.

MY personal favorite was Allen Iverson's PRACTICE thing hahah.

HysterikiLL
04-15-2006, 05:56 AM
My favorite audio clip ever is something 790 did last year. They cut together all these LeBatard clips to make this "I love Ricky Williams" clip. It was freaking hilarious. LeBatard was like "I love Ricky Williams' tight end. I want to have his children".

byroan
04-15-2006, 06:24 AM
Here's the audio of Iverson.

http://users.rcn.com/pkatcher/audio/iverson_practice.mp3