PDA

View Full Version : I hope this happens!!!

jreg1
04-16-2006, 03:44 PM
I know it isn't real football but for all of you madden fans I recently did the fantasy draft on madden. This is where you pick a team and draft the entire team fro any player in the leqague! Of course I picked our Fins!! Now keep in mind once the draft was over hardly any player was on his original team. for instance tomlinson was on kansas city and randy moss was on the jets etc. I played the season and made it to the superbowl against detroit (i know this is crazy....detroit) but anyway detroit had a good team....wanna take a guess at who the qb and wideout were for detroit? thas right culpepper was the qb and chris chambers wqas the wideout!!!!! I almost couldn't contain myself when i checked the detroit depth chart and saw that!! I sure as hell hope they are in the superbowl this year for the real fins and not on madden for detroit!!!!:dolphins:

MartinTheSNAKE
04-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Who cares?

Phinfan31
04-16-2006, 04:00 PM
I know it isn't real football but for all of you madden fans I recently did the fantasy draft on madden. This is where you pick a team and draft the entire team fro any player in the leqague! Of course I picked our Fins!! Now keep in mind once the draft was over hardly any player was on his original team. for instance tomlinson was on kansas city and randy moss was on the jets etc. I played the season and made it to the superbowl against detroit (i know this is crazy....detroit) but anyway detroit had a good team....wanna take a guess at who the qb and wideout were for detroit? thas right culpepper was the qb and chris chambers wqas the wideout!!!!! I almost couldn't contain myself when i checked the detroit depth chart and saw that!! I sure as hell hope they are in the superbowl this year for the real fins and not on madden for detroit!!!!:dolphins:

:confused:

Majpain
04-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Yea im really confused.Are you trying to say you want Miami to win the superbowl?

dQbell
04-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Who cares?

He's just being positive, nothing wrong with that.

bullseyeguy
04-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Yea im really confused.Are you trying to say you want Miami to win the superbowl?I think he wants to trade Culpepper and Chambers to Detroit...

Majpain
04-17-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm really confused about whats going on...

TheAnswer385
04-18-2006, 03:00 AM
He's just being positive, nothing wrong with that.:yeahthat:

Slappy8800
04-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Who cares?

i said this eact same thing in another thread and i got warning points....hmmmf