PDA

View Full Version : Jolie reportedly to have baby in Namibia

BAMAPHIN 22
04-16-2006, 06:22 PM
South Africa (AP) -- A local governor in Namibia said Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt told him they will have their baby in his country and are considering giving the child a Namibian name, a newspaper reported Sunday.

Samuel Sheefeni Nuuyoma, the governor of the Namibian province where the
couple is staying at a heavily guarded lodge, said he had breakfast Friday with the two stars, according to The Sunday Times of South Africa.
He said Jolie had made those choices because "she loves Namibia."

Namibian immigration officials confirmed earlier this month that the couple and five other people, including two children, arrived in Walvis Bay on a chartered jet from Paris, prompting speculation their baby will be born in Africa.

The couple has been shielded from reporters by heavy security at a secluded beach resort near Walvis Bay, in an area where Namibia's desert sand dunes descend spectacularly to the sea.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/16/pitt.jolie.ap/index.html

PHINATIC13
04-16-2006, 06:57 PM
I realize this is her own baby......................... but somebody needs to tell Angelina that when she leaves a 3rd world country it's ok just to take home a shirt or hat ....................:tongue: j/k

ih8brady
04-16-2006, 07:18 PM
This just in: Angelina Jolie is adopting a baby from her own uterus.

ponchovilla
04-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Somehow, someway i get the feeling like 'Ya know i dont really care'. I remember seeing her on Inside the Actors Studio. She came across as a spoiled and self-absorbed rich kid.

edit: This is in no way a dis to you BAMA.

dolfan72734me
04-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Somehow, someway i get the feeling like 'Ya know i dont really care'. I remember seeing her on Inside the Actors Studio. She came across as a spoiled and self-absorbed rich kid.

edit: This is in no way a dis to you BAMA.
That is the same feeling I have of her.

Roman529
04-16-2006, 08:33 PM
They're both weird. Like Tom and Katie.

dolfan72734me
04-16-2006, 08:35 PM
They're both weird. Like Tom and Katie.
:yes: freakin' bunch of twits, all of 'em.

Gonzo
04-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Little does Brad know, it's my kid. :yes:

ponchovilla
04-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Little does Brad know, it's my kid. :yes:

Is that why she is going into hiding to have it?:D

fishfanfromjerz
04-17-2006, 12:01 AM
whats are they going to name it? something wierd like the rest of hollywood........perhaps theyll call the baby "napkin"

personally i would love to see a hollywood couple call a baby "chuckles"....i know its a clown's name.....but cmon, how funny it would it be to call someone chuckles in a professional setting

Gonzo
04-17-2006, 12:12 AM
whats are they going to name it? something wierd like the rest of hollywood........perhaps theyll call the baby "napkin"

personally i would love to see a hollywood couple call a baby "chuckles"....i know its a clown's name.....but cmon, how funny it would it be to call someone chuckles in a professional setting

I chuckled when you called hollywood a professional setting. And they said they want to name it a Namibian name, so whatever the Namibian equivalent of "chuckles" is wouldn't be shocking...