gunnakillbrady
04-17-2006, 11:14 AM
In no particular order...
1. Teddy Bruschi
2. Ben Roethlisberger
3. Peyton Manning
4. Steve Smith
5. Terrel Owens

awww dont hate on TO dude's hilarious and entertaining I don't agree with alot he's done off the field but on the field I love the pre madonna WR's gotta love those endzone celebrations

Silverphin
04-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Not in particular order -

Eric Moulds - I don't like spitters. Don't like his 'tude. Etcetera, etcetera.

Terrel Owens - He's a *****. Plain and simple. He insulted his own quarterbacks. Now, that wouldn't be too much of a problem had his quarterbacks been crap. However, the quarterbacks he insulted Jeff Garcia (who was probowler at the time) and Donovan McNabb. T.O. is a great receiver and all, but he's worse than Moulds.

Adam Viniatiri (sp?) - He doesn't have an attitude problem or anything. I just hate how he's the reasons the Pats just scrapes by.

Chris Hope - After he bashed the Dolphins, I hope he gets lit up.

Brad Childress - Sure he's not a player. But you all know why I hate him.

dominizzo
04-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Tom Brady and i hate Beliiechick

gunnakillbrady
04-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Beli******

BwanaZulia
04-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Chad and Curtis on these lists?

Two of the most stand up, honest, nicests guys in the league and you are putting them on the hated list?

Man, the orange Kool-Aide must be flowing from the tidal pools in Miami this morning.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
04-18-2006, 08:19 AM
Chad and Curtis on these lists?

Two of the most stand up, honest, nicests guys in the league and you are putting them on the hated list?

Man, the orange Kool-Aide must be flowing from the tidal pools in Miami this morning.

BZ

Look what the guys name is, gunnakillbrady, anger issues. I hate Chad, but Curtis?

gunnakillbrady
04-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Look what the guys name is, gunnakillbrady, anger issues. I hate Chad, but Curtis?

I dont have chad on my list, and Curtis is on there because he's been a Patriot now a Jet next thing ya know he'll be a Bill

BleedinGreenNC
04-18-2006, 09:05 AM
I dont have chad on my list, and Curtis is on there because he's been a Patriot now a Jet next thing ya know he'll be a Bill

never going to happen!

gunnakillbrady
04-18-2006, 09:09 AM
never going to happen!

and if it did....would u hate him??

BwanaZulia
04-18-2006, 09:30 AM
and if it did....would u hate him??

No. He is still one of the classiest guys in the NFL.

If we had more players like Curtis and less like TO the world would be a better place.

BZ

gunnakillbrady
04-18-2006, 09:31 AM
well true.....but I'll take that as a compiliment to TO....there is only ONE T.O.

ch19079
04-18-2006, 03:40 PM
1) brady, because they called him a great qb 3 years ago when he was struggling to be an average qb. if he was on any other team in the NFL he would be above average at best. But some how hes called the greatest of all time. what a joke. if i could hit one player in the face with a brick... he would be the one.
2) bruschi, i dont have a problem with him as a person, but i hate him. i blame media. they created a new stat "hits" just for him, and basically worshiped him like jesus because he played football after the doctors said he was ok to play football again. everytime i hear his name i get sick.
3) Chad Johnson because he plays football with gold teeth.
4) "The Bus", i dont know why, but i just dont like this guy.
5) Larry Johnson, because he is so overrated its not even funny. he is an average RB with a great o-line.

Dolfan984
04-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Brady
Bruschi
TO
Rothlesberger
Chris Hope

Sean0617
04-20-2006, 04:27 PM
1. TO
2. TO
3. TO
4 Brady
5. Manning, I hate him but also respect him.

How can TO not be #1 on everyones list. Wait til he does something in dallas to make himself look like an even bigger *** then he is.

josephreese
04-20-2006, 04:42 PM
1) brady, because they called him a great qb 3 years ago when he was struggling to be an average qb. if he was on any other team in the NFL he would be above average at best. But some how hes called the greatest of all time. what a joke. if i could hit one player in the face with a brick... he would be the one.
2) bruschi, i dont have a problem with him as a person, but i hate him. i blame media. they created a new stat "hits" just for him, and basically worshiped him like jesus because he played football after the doctors said he was ok to play football again. everytime i hear his name i get sick.
5) Larry Johnson, because he is so overrated its not even funny. he is an average RB with a great o-line.

Brilliant post.

SEAFinFan
04-20-2006, 06:05 PM
1. TO - This guy was entertaining till he just got annoying, besides there are much more entertaining wide-outs now, one specifically Chad Johnson

2. Tom Brady - You are not Joe Montana nor will you probably ever be. I'm so sick of those comparisons. Plus your a Patriot and "NFL's Pretty Boy" so annoying.

3. Ricky Williams (GASP a Dolphin) - You bailed on your team and come back because they are forcing you to pay back money. I will appreciate what you do for the team but I will never like you because of that BS!

4. Eli Manning - You rank up there with John Elway (he would be up there but he doesn't play anymore) I can't stand whiners you are LUCKY to be playing in the NFL why do you get to "choose" who you get drafted by? I hope you do TERRIBLE and get booed out of New York.

5. "Big Ben" - For no real reason other than he's very mediocre and he's team has carried him through everything. Just not very impressed with him and everyone considers him a GREAT QB.

burger13
04-20-2006, 08:52 PM
CURRENT PLAYERS
1) Keyshaun- Hate at first site!!
2) T.O. - I actually lose respect for people who support this guy.
3) Pennington - QB of the team I loathe....plus he's a nancy boy
4) Eli Manning - rubbed me the wrong way by thinking he was bigger than the draft process
5) Favre - only other current player who bothers me......but only since early last year when he betrayed J.Walker...continued this year as he f's over GB.

FORMER PLAYERS
1) Joe Namath - most overrated player in league history
2) Bill Romanowski - punk, thug, @sshole......
3) Sean Dawkins - WR from the Colts mostly....not even that good, but would have 2-3 catches each game vs Miami and celebrate each one.
4) Thurman Thomas - only hated him for what he did to the Dolphins

unifiedtheory
04-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Rodney Harrison - He's dirty. Anytime he gets a flag thrown his way he is the biggest ***** in the history of football. That being said, the guy makes plays all over the place and he works his *** off. I hate him like no one else, but I still respect the hell out of him.
Peyton Manning - His blame game he played after the playoffs last year sewed it up for me. I think he is a me guy. Considering who he had at running back all these years, yet he continued to call 50 passing attempts per game makes me think he is more about numbers then winning. He's a choker.
Terrell Owens - What can be said about him that has'nt already been said 100,000 times.
Ron Mexico - The most overrated player in football. The way the officials protect him is sickening. The way the media fawns over him makes me want to vomit.
Willis McGahee - His "I did my job" comment after the loss in Miami last year told me all I need to know about him. In my opinion he only cares about his 25 carries.Just missing my list: Ray Lewis, Ty Law, Jake Plummer, Takeo Spikes and Kurt Warner.

Nappy Roots
04-20-2006, 11:41 PM

horrible post

Layfield
04-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Why do some of you hate players of New England just becasue of who they play for. At least they arn't *******s like TO, Ray Lewis, and Keyshawn Johnson. Isnt it more important that a man is not an obnoxious ******* as opposed to a good player no matter who he plays for.

Alex44
04-21-2006, 01:35 AM
1- Tom Brady- not just as a player but as a person, the guy is so full of himself and weird

2- T.O

3- Bruschi - just for how over rated as a player he is, he is a good LB but come on he isnt in the same category as Lewis, Thomas, Vilma, the coaches put him in position to make plays

4- Peyton Manning - Just never liked him

5- Big Ben - from everything ive heard he is a jerk

Nappy Roots
04-21-2006, 01:57 AM
i understand yall hating teddy bruski, but how can you hate him more then vrabel?

he is #1 on my list in the entire league. no ones even close.

King Felix
04-21-2006, 02:07 AM
1. brett favre
2. chris hope
3. TO
4. ray lewis
5. i dont have a 5

ganooch
04-21-2006, 04:45 PM
jason taylor
jeremy shockey
peyton manning
eli manning
terrell owens

The Confessor
04-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Easy
1. TO-No doubt here. Just a matter of time. If I was him, I would stay away from the "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas after ohhh say September
2. Tom "Im so pretty so very pretty" Brady:wink: -Sorry this guy is just an a$$hat
3. Teddy (Who the hell calls themselves Teddy as an adult)Bruschi:tantrum:
4. John Horseyface Elway:rolleyes2 -Dude gets all Terell Davis's credit
5. Ganoosh:tongue:

Amars
04-21-2006, 07:02 PM
1) Tom Brady
2) Kevin Mawae
3) Teddy Brushchi
4) Mike Vrabel
5) Corey Dillion

Lionsfan_37
04-21-2006, 07:07 PM