PDA

View Full Version : South Park Mohammed scene uncensored

ABrownLamp
04-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Here's the uncensored clip. Also, this site makes note of the hypocrisy of Comedy Central's refusal to air the clip, especially since South Park had previously aired an episode with Mohammed as a Super Best Friends team member that fights a battle against David Blaine and makes seamen (Sea Man) jokes. A clip of that is here as well.

Pure silliness
(http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=834)

DrAstroZoom
04-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Timing is everything. The CC folks held off on showing Mohammed because of "recent events." When the Super Best Friends episode aired, this issue hadn't surfaced.

tucker
04-17-2006, 12:24 PM
it shouldnt matter

DrAstroZoom
04-17-2006, 01:36 PM
You're preaching to the choir here. I'm just telling you how the network tried to justify it.

Dors156
04-17-2006, 01:45 PM
wow

SkapePhin
04-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Well, its a business, they have to look out for themselves.. The last thing they want is riots errupting in the middle east, people killing themselves, and all the blame going to Comedy Central.. I cant say I blame them, as stupid as the whole thing is..

I still cant beleive people are willing to destroy their own neighborhoods over some cartoon in another country..

I am actually working on a flashtoon satire of the whole matter, who knows if I will ever finish it though..