PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Break During The Game

movalli
04-17-2006, 03:00 PM
SINCE WE GOT INTO YOUR FAVORITE FOODS DURING THE GAME... WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO POOPY DURING THE GAME? LOL THIS ISN'T A REAL THREAD I WAS JUST BORED.:eek: :sidelol:

Link
04-17-2006, 03:04 PM
People leave the tv?!?!?!??!?! That's what commercials are for! :goof:

DolphinDevil28
04-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Adult diapers rule. :lol:

Roman529
04-17-2006, 03:05 PM
I usually watch the games in one of two sportsbars....in the Steeler's bar right down the road from my house they have a tv in the bathroom so you can watch the Steelers if you are taking a whiz...they have the sound on as well. The have all the other games on in the sportsbar so I can watch every game.....at this other sportsbar I go to the whole restroom is covered with Playboy Centerfolds. :tongue: I try to hold it until halftime when the Phins are on. :lol: My worst fear is going to the restroom and then having a bad turnover or missing a sick catch by Chambers and not having a chance to see it again. :(

movalli
04-17-2006, 03:07 PM
I Bought Tivo Just For This Reason.

ShuggieOtis
04-17-2006, 03:09 PM
I usually watch the games in one of two sportsbars....in the Steeler's bar right down the road from my house they have a tv in the bathroom so you can watch the Steelers if you are taking a whiz...they have the sound on as well. The have all the other games on in the sportsbar so I can watch every game.....at this other sportsbar I go to the whole restroom is covered with Playboy Centerfolds. :tongue: I try to hold it until halftime when the Phins are on. :lol: My worst fear is going to the restroom and then having a bad turnover or missing a sick catch by Chambers and not having a chance to see it again. :(

haha wow i live in phoenix and i was wondering why there was a Steelers bar here, i guess they are everywhere though (unfortunately haha).

LOL at this thread
last year i had the chance to take some bathroom breaks often when i wouldnt normally. This was because it would be after Frerotte threw a pick in the red zone or some other untimely turnover. Hopefully this season i will have to hold it in more often.

fin-atic
04-17-2006, 03:14 PM
I have a small Casio hand held TV that I take into the throne room with me.

Link
04-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Adult diapers rule. :lol:

Thats a good idea! :goof:

Winbaby#23
04-17-2006, 03:17 PM
The chair i sit in at home has a lid i just lift it up and take a dump i never have to get up.

jaxdolfan
04-17-2006, 03:18 PM
volume up. take care of business.

popularwar
04-17-2006, 03:21 PM
You go before or after, never during. In my house at least.

Adam First
04-17-2006, 03:21 PM
volume up. take care of business.
Yep.

nevadadolfan
04-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Not to change the topic but this tread reminds me of a commercial. A few months ago they had one of those "funniest commercials" shows on TV. Its starts with this lady coming home w/ some groceries and she smells something so she starts looking in the grocery bag and then around the kitchen looking for the smell. Then she heads to the living room were there is a soccer game on TV. She starts sniffing around in the living roon then looks over toward a wall and gets this pissed look on her face. Camera cuts to her husband or whoever in the bathroom sitting on his throne w/ the remore in his hand and the door wide open peaking his head out so he can still see the game!!!! Classic! Had me rolling. Anyone else see that commercial.

duss12
04-17-2006, 03:25 PM
SINCE WE GOT INTO YOUR FAVORITE FOODS DURING THE GAME... WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO POOPY DURING THE GAME? LOL THIS ISN'T A REAL THREAD I WAS JUST BORED.:eek: :sidelol:

I go at halftime when they talk about the jills helps me do what I gotta do

BennyVW
04-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Tivo + Pause button= Un-rushed #2

DolphinDevil28
04-17-2006, 03:29 PM
:lol: at this thread.

woolhoss
04-17-2006, 03:42 PM
I turn the tv on in my room, leave the bathroom door open, and watch the reflection from the window!! i have it down to an art

BennyVW
04-17-2006, 03:44 PM
I turn the tv on in my room, leave the bathroom door open, and watch the reflection from the window!! i have it down to an art

LOLOLLOLO I've done that! we scored a TD and i almost forgot what i was doing!!!:eek:

woolhoss
04-17-2006, 03:46 PM
hahahahaha wonderful!

nevadadolfan
04-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Tivo + Pause button= Un-rushed #2

Tivo and un-rushed #2's both RULE!!!!!

BgBruthaJuvi
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
I agree with the window. Position several mirrors perfectly and you'll never miss a snap.

34isback
04-17-2006, 04:15 PM
I can bend over and still watch TV

movalli
04-17-2006, 04:21 PM
I must love offense more cause if there is no tivo around and I absolutly have to go, I usually wait till the offense is off the field.

phinpunk14
04-17-2006, 04:22 PM
i can't believe this thread doesn't have any stars. What's up with that?

dw10
04-17-2006, 04:39 PM
Too much can be missed while relieveing oneself during the game. You gotta hold it. However, a couple years ago, I just couldn't hold it. It was just a wizz. That was Bate's first game as Head Coach and we were at Seattle. We're driving for the winning TD when I just could not wait. Just a quick one. 15 secs maybe. Well, sure enough, when I got back from the bathroom, that loser POS idiotic moronic loser that goes by the name of AJ Feeley had just thrown a Feeley special.....INT returned the other way for a TD to cost us the game.
I kinda felt responsible for that loss because I wasn't there to keep an eye on the Feeley idiot.

ShuggieOtis
04-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Too much can be missed while relieveing oneself during the game. You gotta hold it. However, a couple years ago, I just couldn't hold it. It was just a wizz. That was Bate's first game as Head Coach and we were at Seattle. We're driving for the winning TD when I just could not wait. Just a quick one. 15 secs maybe. Well, sure enough, when I got back from the bathroom, that loser POS idiotic moronic loser that goes by the name of AJ Feeley had just thrown a Feeley special.....INT returned the other way for a TD to cost us the game.
I kinda felt responsible for that loss because I wasn't there to keep an eye on the Feeley idiot.

LOL i remember that moment

TotoreMexico
04-17-2006, 06:50 PM
I have a t.v. in the bathroom, so I don't have problems

Metal Panda
04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
I like to make it come out all green and squishy