PDA

View Full Version : Plexi-glass apreciation/hate thread

PassRush
04-17-2006, 05:43 PM
This morning at work we were hanging signs from the ceiling by the door and window. I was on the middle rung of the latter and I lost my ballance. As I started to fall I thought to myself, "oh god, I am about to fall through a glass window on to the sidewalk... AWESOME". The next thing I know, I hit the window, bounce off the window and scrape my shin on the latter. I was disapointed to find out the window was made of plexi glass and that the expected shatter was impossible. I sit here now with mixed emotions and a little trickle dried blood on my leg. I suppose it was a good thing I did not fall through the window, though it would have been really cool.

Discuss

FinFan72
04-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Bro you must've wanted some insurance $money$ :wink:

cnc66
04-17-2006, 05:54 PM
ladder

Maynard the Hammer
04-17-2006, 06:32 PM
ladderthats about all i have to say :lol:

PassRush
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM
ladder
Its been a long day, spelling is not my forte to begin with. No, it wasnt so much the insurance money, it was the story of falling off a ladder through a window

Roman529
04-18-2006, 12:31 AM
Unless he was talking about the former and not the latter? :wink:

I would take a nice long disability leave. Plexiglass saved me as a kid as I kept breaking out the windows in my garage from shooting long range jump shots at the backboard and rim above the garage. After breaking about 7-8 windows my dad replace the windows with plexiglass.

Maynard the Hammer
04-18-2006, 02:59 AM

I would take a nice long disability leave. Plexiglass saved me as a kid as I kept breaking out the windows in my garage from shooting long range jump shots at the backboard and rim above the garage. After breaking about 7-8 windows my dad replace the windows with plexiglass.i take it nobody offered you a scholarship :tongue:

lazareth
04-18-2006, 05:11 AM

I would take a nice long disability leave. Plexiglass saved me as a kid as I kept breaking out the windows in my garage from shooting long range jump shots at the backboard and rim above the garage. After breaking about 7-8 windows my dad replace the windows with plexiglass.

i take it nobody offered you a scholarship :tongue: sorry crewbie but... :lol:

Buddwalk
04-18-2006, 08:03 AM
i take it nobody offered you a scholarship :tongue:

:chuckle:

On a side note passrush is god :yes:

UltraDol-Fan
04-18-2006, 09:51 AM
I love plexi-glass. Hockey would be harder to play without it