PDA

View Full Version : Babies On The Menu In China

Agent51
04-17-2006, 06:38 PM
"Recently a Guangdong Factory Owner from Taiwan was discovered partaking in an appalling new trend; eating babies. For 4000yuan a person can order 7-month-old baby stewed for 8 hours with Chinese herbs. This dish is thought to boost the “yang” (as in yin and yang).

The Factory Owner who was interviewed for the story is 62 years old and was having trouble keeping up with his 19 year old wife in the bed room until he found this miracle stew. He says that he depends on the soup to "keep it up" each night for his randy bride"...............

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/10045/Babies_On_The_Menu_In_Guangdong_Southern_China

:eek: :shakeno: :confused:

*EDIT* Disturbing picture in article

Clark Kent
04-17-2006, 06:39 PM
*homer noises* Hmmm babies...

No really, thats ****ing insane. Someone is going to hell.

FinFan72
04-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Wow :eek: Thats sick :barf:

Shula Come Back!
04-17-2006, 06:43 PM
This can't be f'in real...This is the sickest thing I've ever heard of in my f'in life!!!

TotoreMexico
04-17-2006, 06:45 PM
:eek: That's just wrong :nono:

Roman529
04-17-2006, 06:46 PM
No way that is true.

Agent51
04-17-2006, 06:51 PM
I've heard they do it, and I've seen it on documentaries like "Faces Of Death", but I've never seen an official news story on it.

NaboCane
04-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Every couple years, this hoax surfaces.

finsrule84
04-17-2006, 07:16 PM
could you please put a warning that there is a picture of it in the link? god that was disturbing.

Quelonio
04-17-2006, 07:21 PM
It can't be true, it is kind of like the bonzai kitten thing, if you put any crazy behavior and you set it in a country that is so far away then they raise the doubt, because we asume they are so different from us that they are capable of eating babies.

But unless we are talking about some african tribe that eats human flesh (and even those might still be steriotipes derived from a group called mau-mau) i would not give much credence to that.

Agent51
04-17-2006, 07:42 PM
It can't be true, it is kind of like the bonzai kitten thing, if you put any crazy behavior and you set it in a country that is so far away then they raise the doubt, because we asume they are so different from us that they are capable of eating babies.

But unless we are talking about some african tribe that eats human flesh (and even those might still be steriotipes derived from a group called mau-mau) i would not give much credence to that.

Oh man, I remember the first time I ever saw Bonzai Kittens :sidelol:

Quelonio
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh man, I remember the first time I ever saw Bonzai Kittens :sidelol:

I'm guilty of buying into it... Thought it was appaling... then i felt like such an idiot...

Another good one is the midgets fighting the lion... they actually made a phony BBC homepage for that one

FinHeathen
04-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Let's think about this a second before getting all concerned and appalled. China - which has eased its grip on its society in the last two decades but is still a strict police state which will execute you for pirating DVDs and bill your family for the bullet - is going to allow babies to be murdered, and made into soup? Seriously, are we back on the "believe whatever the internet and TV tell us" kick again?

Alex44
04-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Only fresh babies are used, no frozen babies.

My favorite line

Agent51
04-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Let's think about this a second before getting all concerned and appalled. China - which has eased its grip on its society in the last two decades but is still a strict police state which will execute you for pirating DVDs and bill your family for the bullet - is going to allow babies to be murdered, and made into soup? Seriously, are we back on the "believe whatever the internet and TV tell us" kick again?

Not saying it's true, but it IS China, the same place that puts a limit on the number of babies a family can have and you can't keep girls, they have to do SOMETHING with them (I'm going straight to hell) :confused2

Bobby Humphrey
04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
i lived in Guangxi for 8 months. (Province beside Guangdong) and my sister-in-law lives in Guangdong. She has not heard of this in the news or anything.

Metal Panda
04-17-2006, 09:26 PM
omg guyz my friend i swer to gawd went to taco belle once and ordered a chalupa and like apreanretly THE ROACH LAID EGS in it oh ya btw there was a roach in it and it lade eggs and then my friend ate it and there jaw got swolen cuz the roach ahd laid eggs in his mouth.

it's true, don't listen to the zog Snopes media

miamikid92
04-17-2006, 09:39 PM
what is up with these wierd stories lately?

Majpain
04-17-2006, 10:19 PM
guys its fake.

Mike13
04-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Thats really ****ed up if its true.