PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Naples this week

scotgif
03-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Just wondering who amongst you guys out there live in the Naples area. I will be most likely living there for the next 6 months, or so. Would definitely be cool to hook up w/ some Naples Fin Fans.

Dajesus
03-09-2003, 11:45 PM
I know infinsable lives down there. I live in Ft Myers witch is pretty close. Dave Wanstedt and JJ have homes there along with countless other football players coaches. It is such a beautifull area. I strongly recomend going to the village near the beach and take a Dolphin cruise. They bring you along a channel of the gulf that is just infested with money. The average property value of the area is 2.5 mill. Then you have the 10 million dollar house built on the property. If I had the means that is where I would spend the rest of my life.

inFINSible
03-10-2003, 07:53 AM
You and me both dajesus........the place you are talking about sounds like Port Royal.......and those figures sound about right.....I think they just sold a house around there recently for 13.9 million.....a new Naples record!.........I can't afford to live within 10 miles of the place myself but, I do manage to take plenty of money out of there with my business.....well, not plenty...but, some.:D

scotgif, if you have any questions or anything let me know...I would be happy to help in anyway I can. PM me if you want.

Dajesus
03-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
You and me both dajesus........the place you are talking about sounds like Port Royal.......and those figures sound about right.....I think they just sold a house around there recently for 13.9 million.....a new Naples record!.........I can't afford to live within 10 miles of the place myself but, I do manage to take plenty of money out of there with my business.....well, not plenty...but, some.:D

scotgif, if you have any questions or anything let me know...I would be happy to help in anyway I can. PM me if you want.

Yeah it was Pt Royal. What is the name of that little shopping mall area close to there?

scotgif
03-10-2003, 02:22 PM
What a coincedence, that is where I am moving to. NOT!

inFINSible
03-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Tin City
Yeah it was Pt Royal. What is the name of that little shopping mall area close to there?

Capt. Dick
03-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Spent a weeks vacation there a few years ago. Cleanest town I`ve ever seen.

iceblizzard69
03-11-2003, 08:01 PM
OMG, Did Capt. Dick just post? :eek:

Capt. Dick
03-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
OMG, Did Capt. Dick just post? :eek:

How are you, ice? :lol: I started a thread in the other forum.

scotgif
03-18-2003, 01:49 AM
Well, I'm all moved in, just got my high-speed cable modem hooked up today. Been off-line for 7 days. Talk about internet withdrawal.

Nice little town Naples is. There seems to be some pretty good hang outs too.

inFINSible
03-18-2003, 08:16 AM
Pelican Larry's is a great little local hangout.....Thursday's thru Sunday it's usually packed.....corner of Pine Ridge and 41....Stevie Tomatos' Sportspage is another big sports bar hang out.....On Shirley street right off of Pine Ridge.....There are many others.....What are you close to?

scotgif
03-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Holy ****, Infinsible. Those are two of the places that I have been so far. My sister and her boyfriend hang out at Sport's Page. I was at Pelican Larry's on Sunday.

If you go to Stevie Tomatoes you may know them. Phillip and Holli are their names. I live on 41 about 2 miles west of 951.

BTW, I am a manger at EB's Steak House on 41 and Davis.

I have also been to Boomers and a couple other places I can't remember the names of. I haven't ventured onto 5th Ave. yet. Probably a little pricy for me right at this time.

inFINSible
03-18-2003, 11:58 AM
:lol: that's funny.... I don't go to Sports Page all that much....usually just for lunch about once a month.....IF I go out to a sports bar it's usually Larry's.....So you live out in East Naples?......The only place I know of that is out that way is across 41 from Art's Place Billiards.....I don't know the name of it but it is on the far west corner of the plaza where the Mcdonald's is located.........The plaza is at the corner of 41 and Bayshore.......1/2 mile west of the County government complex.....

5th ave isn't so bad....price wise.....no where near as expensive as South Beach .....there are alot of different kind of clubs down there.....but no sports bars :lol:......Just stay away from The Galley......the rainbow sticker on the window can sometimes be overlooked;)

EBs???? Is that new?......is it by the Olive Garden or is it on the tip of the triangle behind the muffler place?.....

scotgif
03-18-2003, 01:19 PM
EB's is right next to the Olive Garden. In front of the Fairfield Inn. It's been there since Jan. 02.

Yeah, LMAO about the Galley. Actually, I've heard it's not that bad a place. Supposedly they get a varied crowd. It's not on my top 10 places to frequent though.

inFINSible
03-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Man.....sooooooo many restaurants open in this town every week it seems like.........I can't keep up:lol:

I was really just kidding about the Galley......I've never been in there but I have heard that it's nice.....I'm not a homophobe at all....I would have no problem going in there.....with a chick of course...:lol: