PDA

View Full Version : Steroid Question sort of

UCFinfan86
04-17-2006, 09:57 PM
D-BOL® Methadrostenol

http://www.legalsteroids.com/d-bol.html

my friend is going to start taking this in about 2 weeks. Does anyone know anything about this? I would really like some information other then what this site offered because the site is really Pro D-bol as i would assume because they are trying to sell it, i looked around a little on google but didnt find anything useful really

FinaciousOne
04-17-2006, 11:06 PM
What do you want to know?
Give us some specific questions.

In_Flames
04-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Steroids are bad mmmkay...

bullseyeguy
04-17-2006, 11:18 PM
If its legal it probly isnt very good...

dolfan72734me
04-17-2006, 11:31 PM
D-BOL® Methadrostenol

http://www.legalsteroids.com/d-bol.html

my friend is going to start taking this in about 2 weeks. Does anyone know anything about this? I would really like some information other then what this site offered because the site is really Pro D-bol as i would assume because they are trying to sell it, i looked around a little on google but didnt find anything useful really
Dude, seriously, companies like legalsteroids.com and Impact Nutrition are major rip offs. Stay away, from personal experience. NOTHING legal will come close to mimicking real juice, and a person needs to do exhaustive research and MANY years of natural lifting before even thinking about it.
like I said, from my own experience, stay away.
Also, how old is your friend? How long has this friend been lifting? How is their diet?
Man, tell your friend that he/she can't expect to take a product and expect it to dramatically change their body composition. A good place to check and ask questions would be somewhere like bodiezbydesign.com.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 06:19 AM
After doing some more research, i think i found that this is a ripoff and its a prohormone, what is prohormones? are they bad?

My friend has taken 1 of these bottles before like 2 years ago when he use to play football and he said it worked. But me and him are starting to workout again, my friend is stuck on hat he think if you do steriods the right way they are good for you because he seen a segment on it on espn. Also he just wants to do 1 cycle just to give him soem mass then get off, i dont want to do real steriouds, i want something but not the real roids thats why he showed me this. I
worked out for about 6 months and then i stopped for about 5 months and im starting again, same with him basically. I sorta want to get big by the end of June but i know thats going to take alot of hard work. Basically my questions are, what is prohormone? If this isn't good does someone know of somethign good? Me and my friend are willing to spend about 60-70$ each on something, i want something a little different then just Muscle Milk which is what we were taking.

Scrap
04-18-2006, 07:01 AM
The truth: Real anabolic steroids work. Short term, minimal use probably won't hurt you in the long term....but it could. If your friend doesn't plan continue to working out after a cycle, tell him he'll be wasting his money.

Another truth: Prohomones, thanks to Mr.Bush, are illegal also. They work. Not as well as anabolic steroids, but they work. (Pretty well.) They increase your testosterone. Anything that works too well will probably be outlawed eventually, and that sucks. I liked andro.

The final truth(The good news): Working out will get you there. 2 months won't do anything too dramatic, but if you maintain a low fat, high protein, and moderate (low glycemic index) carbohydrate diet (while working out correctly, and consistantly) you'd be suprised how much improvement you can get. If you're looking just for appearance, go with slow and controlled repititions, with the highest weight you can do for 8-10 reps(without cheating). Get plenty of rest, and do some light intensity cardio 3-4 times per week.

Supplements ???? The best supplement is a good healthy junk food free diet. If you feel like you've got to have something , get a low fat, low carb protein powder. GNC makes a good one, at a good price.

Get at it. You've got a late start.

Ohio Fanatic
04-18-2006, 07:23 AM
THe truth is whether you're taking extra hormones, steroids, whatever, it's not good for your body. Your body exists in a delicate balance of messenger proteins, whether then be hormones/steroids, cytokines, ...etc. Overexpression or increase in any of these may have some short term benefits, but in the long run, probably will lead to problems later on. Most people don't understand how upsetting the balance of any of these things can be the root cause or pathogenesis of many diseases like cancer, alzheimers, rheumatoid arthritis, you name it. There are circumstances where your body is deficient and requires hormone therapy, but working out isn't one of them.

Bottom line: taking steroids is just stupid and you're asking for problems later on in life.

Scrap
04-18-2006, 08:28 AM
THe truth is whether you're taking extra hormones, steroids, whatever, it's not good for your body. Your body exists in a delicate balance of messenger proteins, whether then be hormones/steroids, cytokines, ...etc. Overexpression or increase in any of these may have some short term benefits, but in the long run, probably will lead to problems later on. Most people don't understand how upsetting the balance of any of these things can be the root cause or pathogenesis of many diseases like cancer, alzheimers, rheumatoid arthritis, you name it. There are circumstances where your body is deficient and requires hormone therapy, but working out isn't one of them.

Bottom line: taking steroids is just stupid and you're asking for problems later on in life.I totally agree.....but they DO work.

Ohio Fanatic
04-18-2006, 08:35 AM
I totally agree.....but they DO work.

won't argue with that. they work. and to be honest, if you're Barry Bonds and taking them nets you many more millions of dollars over your career than taking them might be worth it. but for the average joe who is just trying to look more buff, don't think it's worth it.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 12:34 PM
well these prohormones arent steriods really then, and im not gonna be taking alot of them, one bottle just til the end of june and then after june ill just go back to taking muscle milk or a whey protein drink. So i mean that shouldnt affect my body long term at all. Also diet for me is hard, im an 18 year old guy during the summer im gonna be eating my share of fast foods, i dont wnat to be so serious about it that im only eating certain foods and stuff. But i appreciate all your responses. But bottom line im getting is say i buy the bottle, and i workout for 6 weeks and take the stuff, do you think i will see a difference? Also i plan to workout 4-5 times a week, alot of people say that u should work 1 muslce group a week but thinking bout it, My chest is the weakest part of my body by far, and that would mean i only work my chest 6 times.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Also since you guys are against this, what would u suggest other hten Muscle milk or protein drinks that are good and work for about 60-80$ or maybe cheaper

Motion
04-18-2006, 12:57 PM
If you have to be asking these questions you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids. At 18 years old you don't need steroids or prohormones, you have plenty of testosterone as it is. Nutrition is EXTREMELY important, make sure you eat clean foods, plenty of lean meats. If you wanna take supplements, get yourself some whey protein, creatine, and a good multi-vitamin. And obviously hit the weights.

This is a good site for lifting, diet, supplement, steroid, prohormone, etc..... Questions
http://forums.steroid.com/index.php?

Scrap
04-18-2006, 01:38 PM
It doesn't sound like you are very serious about it....to be honest.

SkapePhin
04-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Also since you guys are against this, what would u suggest other hten Muscle milk or protein drinks that are good and work for about 60-80$ or maybe cheaper

First, you have to ask yourself, what are you trying to gain muscle for? Is it only for aesthetic purposes, such as showing off to others, finding mates, enhancing self-esteem, or is it for a practical use such as sports, work, labor, etc.?

Now, if you are trying to get big only to please others, I would say that you are wasting your time, and if you actually take harmful supplements to attain this goal, its even worse.. I know how it is when you are young.. There is alot of pressure on "looking right", particularly in south florida.. But its just plain stupid to be adherent to the perceptions of others.. Getting "big" wont cure all your insecurities, just like plastic boobs dont cure all the insecurities a female has.. Its just a mask..

Work on yourself in other ways.. Work out naturally, do it for your health, not for superficial purposes, and that means, do not put in excess hormones in your body... Like a previous poster stated, the body maintains a delicate balance, to disrupt that in anyway, is a precarious endeavor.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 01:51 PM
It doesn't sound like you are very serious about it....to be honest.

Just because i dont wnat a strict diet? Im sorry but im still a kid and im not goign to sacrifice all the work it takes to eating just to work out, Now u might say that mean im not serious but i feel i am because other then that i do everythign necessary, i workout as hard as anyone, dont miss a workout, but just because i dont want a strict diet, doesnt mean im not serious

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 01:53 PM
First, you have to ask yourself, what are you trying to gain muscle for? Is it only for aesthetic purposes, such as showing off to others, finding mates, enhancing self-esteem, or is it for a practical use such as sports, work, labor, etc.?

Now, if you are trying to get big only to please others, I would say that you are wasting your time, and if you actually take harmful supplements to attain this goal, its even worse.. I know how it is when you are young.. There is alot of pressure on "looking right", particularly in south florida.. But its just plain stupid to be adherent to the perceptions of others.. Getting "big" wont cure all your insecurities, just like plastic boobs dont cure all the insecurities a female has.. Its just a mask..

Work on yourself in other ways.. Work out naturally, do it for your health, not for superficial purposes, and that means, do not put in excess hormones in your body... Like a previous poster stated, the body maintains a delicate balance, to disrupt that in anyway, is a precarious endeavor.

its not really for sports, i mean i play sports and all but its not for it liek that. Its more for my own pleasure, i want to be bigger and stronger. Sorta of self esteem also just beacuse i want to.

Also what would be a non harmful thing to put in my body that is good?

tucker
04-18-2006, 02:09 PM
its a fake and a waste of money...legalsteroids is a ripoff website..

tucker
04-18-2006, 02:13 PM
well these prohormones arent steriods really then, and im not gonna be taking alot of them, one bottle just til the end of june and then after june ill just go back to taking muscle milk or a whey protein drink. So i mean that shouldnt affect my body long term at all. Also diet for me is hard, im an 18 year old guy during the summer im gonna be eating my share of fast foods, i dont wnat to be so serious about it that im only eating certain foods and stuff. But i appreciate all your responses. But bottom line im getting is say i buy the bottle, and i workout for 6 weeks and take the stuff, do you think i will see a difference? Also i plan to workout 4-5 times a week, alot of people say that u should work 1 muslce group a week but thinking bout it, My chest is the weakest part of my body by far, and that would mean i only work my chest 6 times.prohormones are precursors to steroids...they are just one chemical change away from being real steroids..i used to do prohormones before they were illegal..you usually do a 4-6 week cycle then do 4 weeks of post cycle therapy..with steroids you do 10-12 weeks with 4 weeks post cycle therapy...prohormones were mainly used in transdermal or pill form....steroids for the most part are injection and sometimes oral...real D-bol is in pill form and is pretty harsh on the liver b/c it is methylated

and join a bodybuilding forum like bodybuilding.com or ironmagazine b/c you have no idea what you are talking about..it will help you get a better understanding....dont waste your money on gimick products like the one you posted..its a ripoff and will just piss you off down the road for wasting money on them..plus prohormones are illegal so that wasnt a prohormone that you were wanting to buy...it was prolly just herbs and crap...you will need to change your diet, eat 6 times a day, and be serious about it or you wont get anywhere...buy some creatine ethyl etser...its better than regular creatine and buy some no-xplode...buy some muscle milk and take before and after your workouts...and make sure you work your legs b/c when you do squats, it releases free testosterone and will help you get bigger that way also

and work one body part a week...do about 12 sets while doing about 8 reps...so 12 sets would be 3 or 4 different workouts...like bench, encline bench, flys, and dumb bells bench..dyou can do extra pushups every other day to help build the best tho...but if you work a muscle too much and too often you will actually lose muscle

and if you really want to take prohormones, just go to bulknutrition.com b/c they have products that have not been banned yet

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 02:33 PM
prohormones are precursors to steroids...they are just one chemical change away from being real steroids..i used to do prohormones before they were illegal..you usually do a 4-6 week cycle then do 4 weeks of post cycle therapy..with steroids you do 10-12 weeks with 4 weeks post cycle therapy...prohormones were mainly used in transdermal or pill form....steroids for the most part are injection and sometimes oral...real D-bol is in pill form and is pretty harsh on the liver b/c it is methylated

and join a bodybuilding forum like bodybuilding.com or ironmagazine b/c you have no idea what you are talking about..it will help you get a better understanding....dont waste your money on gimick products like the one you posted..its a ripoff and will just piss you off down the road for wasting money on them..plus prohormones are illegal so that wasnt a prohormone that you were wanting to buy...it was prolly just herbs and crap...you will need to change your diet, eat 6 times a day, and be serious about it or you wont get anywhere...buy some creatine ethyl etser...its better than regular creatine and buy some no-xplode...buy some muscle milk and take before and after your workouts...and make sure you work your legs b/c when you do squats, it releases free testosterone and will help you get bigger that way also

and work one body part a week...do about 12 sets while doing about 8 reps...so 12 sets would be 3 or 4 different workouts...like bench, encline bench, flys, and dumb bells bench..dyou can do extra pushups every other day to help build the best tho...but if you work a muscle too much and too often you will actually lose muscle

and if you really want to take prohormones, just go to bulknutrition.com b/c they have products that have not been banned yet

i dont really wanna take prohormones, i asked what they were. I really just want a good substance to take while i workout other hten Muscle milk and protein. i looked up the no-xplode, is that a good substance? Its about 50$ for the container, how long does a container last?

i was lookin for the creatine ethyl ester on the gnc website and a bunch of things came up, i didnt know exactly what i was looking for

Motion
04-18-2006, 02:43 PM
i dont really wanna take prohormones, i asked what they were. I really just want a good substance to take while i workout other hten Muscle milk and protein. i looked up the no-xplode, is that a good substance? Its about 50$ for the container, how long does a container last?

i was lookin for the creatine ethyl ester on the gnc website and a bunch of things came up, i didnt know exactly what i was looking for

:eek: First off, don't ever buy anything from GNC. Ripoff central.

Checkout:

www.bodybuilding.com (http://www.bodybuilding.com)
www.dpsnutrition.com (http://www.dpsnutrition.com)
www.allsportsnutrition.com (http://www.allsportsnutrition.com)

tucker
04-18-2006, 02:44 PM
dont go to gnc..if you want my honest opinion on products, then i reccomend N0-Xplode, Creatine ethyl ester (in pill form!!!)and Metablic whey protein..which can be purchased at www.bodybuilding.com (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/www.bodybuilding.com) or www.bulknutrition.com (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/www.bulknutrition.com)..they are better stores than gnc and are twice as cheap

Motion
04-18-2006, 02:46 PM
Just because i dont wnat a strict diet? Im sorry but im still a kid and im not goign to sacrifice all the work it takes to eating just to work out, Now u might say that mean im not serious but i feel i am because other then that i do everythign necessary, i workout as hard as anyone, dont miss a workout, but just because i dont want a strict diet, doesnt mean im not serious

Actaully, no offense but your not serious if you don't watch your diet. Its the key to everything. You can't build much muscle without the right fuel. You may be able to add some muscle but not nearly as much as you could if you really watch what you eat.

Motion
04-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Checkout this thread:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=123499&highlight=chromium

Tons of good info in there.

tucker
04-18-2006, 02:47 PM
you can work out everyday and still not see any improvements if your diet is not in check..diet is everything

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 02:49 PM
which of these creatine ethyl ester?

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/search_results.asp?new=yes

Motion
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
which of these creatine ethyl ester?

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/search_results.asp?new=yes

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_list.asp?dept=1310&last=1310

tucker
04-18-2006, 02:59 PM
i know the Cex creatine is good b/c i used it..and the Thermolife CrE2 is pretty good...my bro tried it a while ago and said it was good..and Vns Nutrional Sciences Jacked is supposed to be pretty good..so any of those 3 would be your best bet

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:00 PM
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_list.asp?dept=1310&last=1310

lol wow lookin at those, i would have no clue what iw as looking for. Id rather have capsules b/c im going to take the no-xplode as well. but what is what on that site, like r they all the same

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Also if i just take No-xplode will takin the creatine make an effect or is jsut 1 good enough?

tucker
04-18-2006, 03:06 PM
they work together/ synergically..thats why i like it so much

Motion
04-18-2006, 03:14 PM
lol wow lookin at those, i would have no clue what iw as looking for. Id rather have capsules b/c im going to take the no-xplode as well. but what is what on that site, like r they all the same

Thats just the Creatine Ethyl Ester lineup they have.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Thats just the Creatine Ethyl Ester lineup they have.

whcih do u suggest and/or take?

tucker
04-18-2006, 03:15 PM
i already posted on the last page what the best ones were..i named 3

Motion
04-18-2006, 03:18 PM
whcih do u suggest and/or take?

i know the Cex creatine is good b/c i used it..and the Thermolife CrE2 is pretty good...my bro tried it a while ago and said it was good..and Vns Nutrional Sciences Jacked is supposed to be pretty good..so any of those 3 would be your best bet

I agree

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:22 PM
my bad tucker i posted when replyin to motion and you posted while i was posting and i never went back and seen that u posted that. thanks

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:32 PM
after just quickly looking over the 3 i think i am leaning towards the Thermolife

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:55 PM
http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/VN01 i found the VNS for $31 are these good prices from what you guys have bought of these?

http://www.a1supplements.com/detail.aspx?ID=1984 i found the thermolife for about 35$

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 03:56 PM
sorry for all the questions but what is a good no-xplode flavor?

Scrap
04-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Actaully, no offense but your not serious if you don't watch your diet. Its the key to everything. You can't build much muscle without the right fuel. You may be able to add some muscle but not nearly as much as you could if you really watch what you eat.That was my point. You beat me to it.

Scrap
04-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Save the supplement money, and buy lots of chicken breasts. Trust me. Most supplements are garbage considering what you pay for them, and the gains you will get from them. Other than protein powders, the others seem like a rip off. Creatine is good. But is it really worth the money ? Not in my opinion. Prohormones ? I'd love to take them again, if they were legal. If you're skinny, eat like a horse, and avoid cardio.

dolfan72734me
04-18-2006, 04:14 PM

Muscle Milk IS protein. And it tastes oh so good. NO-Explode by BSN stacked with CEX from VPX Sports would be a good stack. Better yet, check http://www.1fast400.com/ where you can get the base products like CEE in bulk .
Prohormones sucked at first. They didn't start working really well until right before the ban, and some of those products were bad *** but harsh, especially the methylated products like M1T. You had to take ancilliaries just like when taking a real cycle.
Oh, and there are three main ingredients to building muscle. Working out, diet, and recovery. You can't skimp on the diet. You can't just take a bunch of supplements and neglect diet. They are just meant to supplement your diet, hence the meaning of supplement.

Motion
04-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Save the supplement money, and buy lots of chicken breasts. Trust me. Most supplements are garbage considering what you pay for them, and the gains you will get from them. Other than protein powders, the others seem like a rip off. Creatine is good. But is it really worth the money ? Not in my opinion. Prohormones ? I'd love to take them again, if they were legal. If you're skinny, eat like a horse, and avoid cardio.

At his age, I tend to agree. Eat plenty of chicken, fish, and steak. You'll bulk up in no time. Protein from solid food is much better than protein shakes. And if you are gonna invest in creatine, you better make sure your hitting the weights hard or else it will hurt more than help.

dolfan72734me
04-18-2006, 04:17 PM
sorry for all the questions but what is a good no-xplode flavor?
I am going to tell you, it don't matter which flavor you get, no-xplode tastes like pure ***, and CEX is even worse.

Motion
04-18-2006, 04:19 PM
I am going to tell you, it don't matter which flavor you get, no-xplode tastes like pure ***, and CEX is even worse.

:yes:

tucker
04-18-2006, 04:31 PM
thats why you get the pill form of cee...the original cex is horrible but no they have it in pill form and also i flavors to cover the tart taste...and noxplode isnt the best but its a great workout supp...it just gets me in a better zone, plus the pump feeling is great...i just take lemonade flavor...and taking skakes is sometimes easier than eating chicken, fish and steak all the time....i shop mostly at 1fast400.com aka bulknutrition.com...they still sell grey area products too :)

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 04:40 PM
At his age, I tend to agree. Eat plenty of chicken, fish, and steak. You'll bulk up in no time. Protein from solid food is much better than protein shakes. And if you are gonna invest in creatine, you better make sure your hitting the weights hard or else it will hurt more than help.

how does creatine hurt you?

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 04:43 PM
has anyone heard of or taken Satur8? http://www.irongladiators.com/index.cfm?page=supplements.cfm&content=Satur8.cfm or C750 Strength Forumla http://www.irongladiators.com/index.cfm?page=supplements.cfm&content=Satur8.cfm

Motion
04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
how does creatine hurt you?

Not exactly "hurt" you, but if you take it and don't workout it doesn't exactly benefit you. Adds water weight.

dolfan72734me
04-18-2006, 05:14 PM
thats why you get the pill form of cee...the original cex is horrible but no they have it in pill form and also i flavors to cover the tart taste...and noxplode isnt the best but its a great workout supp...it just gets me in a better zone, plus the pump feeling is great...i just take lemonade flavor...and taking skakes is sometimes easier than eating chicken, fish and steak all the time....i shop mostly at 1fast400.com aka bulknutrition.com...they still sell grey area products too :)
I love the focus I get from no-xpode. Yeah, 1fast400 is awesome. I gave the link to him in an earlier post. Great bulk products also. Proteinfactory.com and trueprotein.com are also good places, and you can build your own blends and flavors.

dolfan72734me
04-18-2006, 05:18 PM
has anyone heard of or taken Satur8? http://www.irongladiators.com/index.cfm?page=supplements.cfm&content=Satur8.cfm or C750 Strength Forumla http://www.irongladiators.com/index.cfm?page=supplements.cfm&content=Satur8.cfm
ISS is ok. If you have to go with a name brand, I would go with VPX, BSN, or S.A.N. It seems the 3 initial brands are popular.:lol:

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 05:49 PM
ugh thank you everyone but as you can tell i have no idea what i want. Ill just keep all this stuff in mind and talk to my friend and see what he thinks about these your suggestions

tucker
04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
ya i bought some superdrol from 1fast a while back..dont know if i wanna use it tho..the feedback has been 60/40...but i do still have about 20 or grams of 4ad powder left and about 10 grams of 1 test left that i may run a cycle on...i may just dump in to some tgel and see if i can pop out about 12 lbs of lean mass when all said and done

tucker
04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
ugh thank you everyone but as you can tell i have no idea what i want. Ill just keep all this stuff in mind and talk to my friend and see what he thinks about these your suggestionsbut the way you talked, i dunno if your friend has any idea on what he's talking about..especially when he's a person who wanted(edit: did buy) from legalsteroids.com..lol

Motion
04-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Today is the first I've heard of www.1fast400.com (http://www.1fast400.com) , their prices are a little higher than DPS and ASN. How's their service?

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 06:08 PM
but the way you talked, i dunno if your friend has any idea on what he's talking about..especially when he's a person who wanted(edit: did buy) from legalsteroids.com..lol

lol he doesnt know what hes talking about, but i figure 2 people that have no clue might be able to figure something out? :D

Motion
04-18-2006, 07:14 PM
lol he doesnt know what hes talking about, but i figure 2 people that have no clue might be able to figure something out? :D

Sounds dangerous to me! :goof:

tucker
04-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Today is the first I've heard of www.1fast400.com (http://www.1fast400.com) , their prices are a little higher than DPS and ASN. How's their service?i think they are the best at what they do..they have a forum too that is great with service, questions, and reviews of new products..they also give tons of free gifts away with purchases...i also enjoy their bi-weekly newspaper they post on their website

MARINO1384
04-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Forget the steriods. Just workout hard, don't drink or do drugs and don't eat junk. Fast food is disgusting anyways. It's not that hard not to eat it i'm 15 and i'm suppose to be at my prime of eating fast food lol but i don't cuz that crap is bad for your body.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Forget the steriods. Just workout hard, don't drink or do drugs and don't eat junk. Fast food is disgusting anyways. It's not that hard not to eat it i'm 15 and i'm suppose to be at my prime of eating fast food lol but i don't cuz that crap is bad for your body.

who cares, cant you hear the grease on the Double Cheeseburger calling your name?? ugh im soo hungry now, i gotta get me some taco bell

Scrap
04-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Out of curiousity, and if you don't mind me asking, what is the current state of your body ? Do you have excess fat, and wishing to cut up ? Or are you thin and wishing to bulk up ? That could make a difference in the type of supplements people could recommend.

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 09:19 PM
lol i think i changed my mind again. Im going to take Muscle Milk some sort of pills, i liked the Thermolife but can you take those without the No-xplode?

UCFinfan86
04-18-2006, 09:20 PM
Im skinny, 5'10, 145 lbs, i had no muscle at all but i worked out for baout 4 months aobut 6 months ago and i mean im cut(i just have no chest) and i stopped for about 2-3 months and i need to start again

tucker
04-18-2006, 09:59 PM
yes you can take without noxplode

dolfan72734me
04-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Today is the first I've heard of www.1fast400.com (http://www.1fast400.com) , their prices are a little higher than DPS and ASN. How's their service?
Service is good. The company is best when it comes to the raw product in bulk under their own brand.

dolfan72734me
04-19-2006, 01:36 AM
ya i bought some superdrol from 1fast a while back..dont know if i wanna use it tho..the feedback has been 60/40...but i do still have about 20 or grams of 4ad powder left and about 10 grams of 1 test left that i may run a cycle on...i may just dump in to some tgel and see if i can pop out about 12 lbs of lean mass when all said and done
Yeah, I stocked up right before the ban. Got about 6 months worth of 4ad, M1T, and several others. I will never take the M1T without the 4ad again, I know that for sure.

MARINO1384
04-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Im skinny, 5'10, 145 lbs, i had no muscle at all but i worked out for baout 4 months aobut 6 months ago and i mean im cut(i just have no chest) and i stopped for about 2-3 months and i need to start again

5'10 145 lbs:eek: wow you are skinny. I'm 5'10 155 lbs and i''m 3 years younger then you. You must have a fast metableism (sp?) if your that skinny and eat fast food. BUt i'm still a fan of working out and eating healthy.

byroan
04-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Want a good shake to make after your workout? Try this:

1 Cup strawberries
1/2 Banana
1/2 cup cranberry juice
3/4 cup milk
1 cup ice cubes
1 scoop of Whey Protein
1 scoop of creatine.

I've been drinking this shake for about a month now and I can tell a difference from before when I wasn't drinking it. I found it in Men's health magazine.

Motion
04-19-2006, 11:54 AM

:eek: Wow, you definitely need some meat. I just got done my bulking plan and getting ready to start cutting for summer. I'm 5'11, 195lbs. right now.

Motion
04-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Want a good shake to make after your workout? Try this:

1 Cup strawberries
1/2 Banana
1/2 cup cranberry juice
3/4 cup milk
1 cup ice cubes
1 scoop of Whey Protein
1 scoop of creatine.

I've been drinking this shake for about a month now and I can tell a difference from before when I wasn't drinking it. I found it in Men's health magazine.

What kind of difference? More energy? I would hope so with that sugar. Sounds good though.

tucker
04-19-2006, 12:36 PM
lol..hell add some peanut butter to it...my usual shake consist of half banana, about 5-7 strawberries, soy milk, little bit of water, protein, add some ice...blend, to get that thick look and drink...its pretty much the same thing as the protein berry pizzaz from jamba juice...about 500 cals and great for after working out

Scrap
04-19-2006, 12:37 PM
I go with vanilla protein powder, peanut butter, splenda, a lot of ice, and a little water. (I just go by the taste for amounts. Throw it in a blender, and you've got a great peanut butter shake.

byroan
04-19-2006, 12:39 PM
What kind of difference? More energy? I would hope so with that sugar. Sounds good though.

Yeah, I don't feel run down after a hard workout. I've gained weight as well, I was at 120 for the longest time no matter what I did. I'm at 130 now and trying to get up to about 140.

Motion
04-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I don't feel run down after a hard workout. I've gained weight as well, I was at 120 for the longest time no matter what I did. I'm at 130 now and trying to get up to about 140.

:eek: Whoa! How tall are you?!?!?!

tucker
04-19-2006, 01:00 PM
wow, 140!?!??! how much do you usually eat a day?