PDA

View Full Version : I may be fired a week into my two weeks notice...

PassRush
04-18-2006, 03:23 AM
What sucks is I actualy feel bad about the joke I made, it was pretty bad

Today, as I was closing the drawer my manager was finishing up with one last customer; I say customer because they were in the store, they were just trying to get information so they could make a choise and buy the phone online for half the price. Anyway, as I am sitting at my back desk, half involved with the conversation they ask the differance between Cingular and Verizon. My manager explains the differance in technology while I continue to close the drawer. The customer then says, "well, thats true but they do get the best reception, actualy the 911 calls from people trapped in the world trade center were mostly from Verizon phones. I then said something exteemly stupid about how they should make a commercial about that fact. For the first time, I apoligized to my manager and actually meant it, however he thought it was hillarius.

Even if you take out the human factor, it was a cheap joke at best

Slappy8800
04-18-2006, 03:25 AM
please ive done worse..ive offered the receptionist money to take her clothes off...im here a year and a half

PassRush
04-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Well, I went into a little too much detail, considering the customers were probably new yorkers. Then again, I hate new york. They smelled like Jets fans. Nevermind, thread closed, locked, deleated

Slappy8800
04-18-2006, 03:29 AM
hey i live smack in jets country...15 minute from giants stadium...they aint all bad..just the dumbs ones ya gotta watch for

Metal Panda
04-18-2006, 07:10 AM
oh yea, one time at work I picked up the customer's cell phone, smashed it to pieces on the carpet, and started playing the Police's "Doo Doo Doo Da Da Da" as I made the customer eat the pieces of his phone, then spun him around in a circle until he threw up.

I got promoted!

Roman529
04-18-2006, 03:18 PM
I use to work in law enforcement and I was going through a report in which a stripper got arrested for drugs. So I pulled up her mug shot on the scanner and then said to a co-worker "she doesn't look that hot to be a stripper." Some lady cop who was in the office went to my boss and said I had make a sexist remark so I got sent home for ten days without pay. :rolleyes2 I enjoyed my "vacation" though. :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
04-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Verizon gets the best coverage up here by far, not even close with any other company.

The bad joke? I'll skip on that one, I lost people I knew in the Towers.

mor911
04-18-2006, 04:38 PM
hey i live smack in jets country...15 minute from giants stadium...they aint all bad..just the dumbs ones ya gotta watch for
That sucks slappy... I'd where Dolphins gear 24/7 if I were you. :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
04-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Pass...that's not that bad, could have said alot worse.

FinFan72
04-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Verizon gets the best coverage up here by far, not even close with any other company.

The bad joke? I'll skip on that one, I lost people I knew in the Towers.

Verizon dont work here
Sextel/Nextel is the big phone here

tucker
04-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Well, I went into a little too much detail, considering the customers were probably new yorkers. Then again, I hate new york. They smelled like Jets fans. Nevermind, thread closed, locked, deleated*in frank the tank voice* I like you man, but your crazy!!!

tucker
04-18-2006, 05:58 PM
actually pass is there anyway you can hook up a new phone at a cheaper price? since your quiting, is there a way you can get an unlocked phone?

ponchovilla
04-18-2006, 06:53 PM
actually pass is there anyway you can hook up a new phone at a cheaper price? since your quiting, is there a way you can get an unlocked phone?
:shakeno: :lol: Thats what i was thinking:wink:

PassRush
04-18-2006, 09:25 PM

Sure, I will put you on the waiting list. Have been asked every day since I got into the cell phone business

PHINATIC13
04-18-2006, 09:39 PM
please ive done worse..ive offered the receptionist money to take her clothes off...im here a year and a half

What the hells wrong with you offering money to a woman to take her clothes off?:tongue:j/k.......................did she do it?:D how much did you offer her? sounds like something I'd do back in my youth(or now with enough drinks in me:evil:).

Slappy8800
04-18-2006, 09:41 PM
That sucks slappy... I'd where Dolphins gear 24/7 if I were you. :sidelol:

from august till january i do..then its NY Rangers gear as i live smack in NJ Devils territory too