PDA

View Full Version : Sig idea.........who can make it happen?

enigmatics
04-19-2006, 07:42 PM
In another thread somebody made reference to the joy of the possibility that we could have two former first rounders (Culpepper & Harrington) manning the QB slot. So as I was in the shower I got to thinkin' ........... well, after I was thinkin' about Candice Michelle that is :sidelol: .......... that a cool sig would feature somethin' like "The Saban-Mueller Refurbishin' Factory: Refurbishin' Your QB's Since 2006"

Somebody make it happen........

Nublar7
04-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Busts? Other then that Harrington didn't live up to expectations in Detroit, what other QB busts do we have on our team? :confused:

Obviously Culpepper is a star in the league and Lemon is just a young player that hasn't got a shot yet.

enigmatics
04-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Busts? Other then that Harrington didn't live up to expectations in Detroit, what other QB busts do we have on our team? :confused:

Obviously Culpepper is a star in the league and Lemon is just a young player that hasn't got a shot yet.

That's true......... Get rid of the bust part.........

enigmatics
04-19-2006, 07:46 PM

I changed it.