PDA

View Full Version : Diehards Of Madden

THECOMMISH
04-19-2006, 08:09 PM
THIS IS WVECOMMISH OF WVE LOOKING FOR SOME DEDICATED BALLERS WHO CAN FOLLOW RULES AND PLAY NFL STYLE. WVE IS AN ONLINE LEAGUE (PS2) SINCE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WE ARE IN OUR 23rd season of play and play for three trophies (that i send out at the end of the season) Coach of the Year, MVP and the coveted SUper Bowl Trophy.

WE take a month to get our season done and one week for playoffs so if u can handle this then ur good to go. Mature ballers only please age not a factor but i lean on the older gents but that doesnt always equal maturity!

Any other questions feel free, oh yeah it's FREE! I know somone was gonna ask that one!

my aim is WVECOMMISH

and the link is http://www.leaguenow.com/leagues/index.asp?lid=33

please read the rules and registering on the site is also free

thanks and have a great day!

GO PHINS

banzaitrey
04-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Join this league if you love Madden...Finheaven is where i found this league and I have been a member for over a year now and its the best around...Great games and great people...Oh yea...Go Chargers(Wve1)

THECOMMISH
04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
oh yeah how can i forget we have some members from phinheaven in our league already i think 2 or 3 if im correct:classy guys in a classy organization!

outlawd2u
04-19-2006, 11:22 PM
I want to join this league man!!! I have NO problem following the rules, and I'm on Every day, so I will stay active. I'm already in a league, but the commish of that one is shady, he does all kinds of wierd stuff and he isn't really that active himself. I been looking for another good league. So hit me up man!!!

THECOMMISH
04-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Welcome to WVE, OUTLAW GL in ur quest for WVE SUPER BOWL GLORY!

i have the Falcons 0-1 and niners 0-0 still available!