PDA

View Full Version : Hey.....

flip
04-19-2006, 10:39 PM
You all know if Joey comes here Culpeepee's not gonna have a job anymore.

Joey's gonna come in here and amaze the hell out of everyone.

DolphinDevil28
04-19-2006, 10:40 PM
"Culpeepee"

:lol:

LoneWulF
04-19-2006, 10:41 PM
ya theres no chance of that. culpepper is our qb of the future, harrington is a one year fill in. i like harrington but the job is dauntes, no matter how well joey performs. all hes here to do is give culpepper extra time to be 100%, and then it will be hell to pay in the AFC east

IAFINFAN
04-19-2006, 10:42 PM

What is so bad about that?? Really if the REAL Harrington shows up that a lot of people thought he would out of college, than Miami just hit a homerun. Harrington could be awesome with a change of scenery. Detroit is a mess and will be until Millen is gone!! As bad as Wanny was he deserves a GM like Millen. Imagine if Millen gets fired and becomes AD at Pitt. That could be an awesome reality tv show. I'd pay to watch that train wreck.

tmny99
04-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Saban won't create a QB controversy. Joey knows he's coming here to be a backup not the starter. It's Culpepper's show and Joey would do nothing but fill in.

Finsfalife
ballsee statement.....but idc whos f-ing plays as long as we win....this isnt polictics

Sethdaddy8
Dweeb

Metal Panda
04-19-2006, 10:44 PM
:spam:

Nublar7
04-19-2006, 10:47 PM

Joey is a stop gap starter for us. The way Mueller likes to work, I bet the idea is to get Harrington in here cheap(6th round pick), have him start a few games this year and be a solid backup in 2007. Hopefully this will help re-create Harrington and we can ship him off for a higher pick(4th or 3rd rounder) in the future.

Celtkin
04-19-2006, 10:49 PM

:sidelol:

Thanks...best laugh I've had all evening.

:up:

dolfan72734me
04-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Saban won't create a QB controversy. Joey knows he's coming here to be a backup not the starter. It's Culpepper's show and Joey would do nothing but fill in.
Saban will start who plays the best, controversy or not. Joey will try to start, no one on should just expect to be backup and not even try to start.

BlackRob
04-19-2006, 11:00 PM

You're on crack.....:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

miaD5499
04-19-2006, 11:02 PM
we arnt getting joey to compete with culpepper we are getting him to fill in until dauntes ready to go and then be his full time back up....if we didnt get harrington then cleo lemon would have to start and its obvious that sabans not ready to take a risk like that...the odds of joey harrington coming out and playing better than daunte would are slim but i have full confidence that he can go out and win us games but just not put up mvp type of numbers...daunte is our guy and without a doubt the starting qb job belongs to him

TotoreMexico
04-20-2006, 10:42 AM
:spamkill: