PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 2007 on 360!

Dolfan11
04-20-2006, 05:30 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/702/702468p1.html

First report on NCAA 360 (2007) is out. This is also a good indicator of what we could see in Madden. While the features discussed on the 360 look great, there's some area for concern.

1) No "huge" upgraded playbook including trick plays?

2) No Staduium Pulse or Home Field advantage?

3) No Campus Legend mode?

4) No ESPN the Magazine?

Why the f@ck do the next-gen versions always get rapped of features?:fire: Doesn't make sense!!! If we pay more for the game itself and the system, why can't you just include all the small things that make the game that much better?!?!?!? So we pay a sh!t load of money to get games with better graphics, but less features/modes. So if we pay less we get sh!tty graphics, but more features/modes. If Madden gets whored by the removal of features in comparison to it's current-gen version, I'll be the first to put my 360 on eBay and get a PS2 again! Especially if the gameplay runs like that piece of cr@p excuse they called Madden 2006 (360).

Other than that, thoughts on the game?

Agent51
04-20-2006, 05:44 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/702/702468p1.html

First report on NCAA 360 (2007) is out. This is also a good indicator of what we could see in Madden. While the features discussed on the 360 look great, there's some area for concern.

1) No "huge" upgraded playbook including trick plays?

2) No Staduium Pulse or Home Field advantage?

3) No Campus Legend mode?

4) No ESPN the Magazine?

Why the f@ck do the next-gen versions always get rapped of features?:fire: Doesn't make sense!!! If we pay more for the game itself and the system, why can't you just include all the small things that make the game that much better?!?!?!? So we pay a sh!t load of money to get games with better graphics, but less features/modes. So if we pay less we get sh!tty graphics, but more features/modes. If Madden gets whored by the removal of features in comparison to it's current-gen version, I'll be the first to put my 360 on eBay and get a PS2 again! Especially if the gameplay runs like that piece of cr@p excuse they called Madden 2006 (360).

Other than that, thoughts on the game?

Lol, I hear ya man. Thanfully I still own my PS2, and I only kept it for 3 reasons, Guitar Hero, Madden, and NCAA, they are the only games I play regularly. I have NEVER liked Madden on XBox, the controls just always felt different and more "loose" than on PS2 to me, so I ALWAYS buy NCAA and Madden for PS2, and, even though the next gen NCAA looks very tempting visualy (as will Madden) I will still buy them for PS2, so the problems you listed don't effect me, but I definately back you. If the game is more expensive then they should have everything. The first Madden on 360 MAY have been able to use the excuse that they were rushing to get it out, but this set doesn't have that same excuse. The thing that gets me is right in the begining of the article (which I was coming here to post til ya beat me to it, lol) they say the NCAA team learned from the first Next-Gen Madden's mistakes and are working on their game to correct that, yet the still leave out the biggets selling points of the NCAA series? I wonder if you can actually create a player this year to use in Dynasty?

Dol-Fan Dupree
04-20-2006, 05:52 PM
because the next gen games are built from the ground up. There is only so much they can do in the time they allow

Dol_Fan_4_Ever
04-20-2006, 06:26 PM
You also have to realize that both Madden 07 and NCAA 07 won't be out til august so they still have plenty of time to add these features. Don't worry guys, I'm sure they'll figure out what the fans want.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-20-2006, 07:13 PM
because the next gen games are built from the ground up. There is only so much they can do in the time they allow
yup...basically they're working with brand new hardware and a new way to develop games, so they can't do everything in the beginning. if you look at the history, most release games for new systems are pretty average...

Medieval954
04-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Why the f@ck do the next-gen versions always get rapped of features?:fire:
EA wants you to buy NCAA 08 next year.

By the way, nice avatar. Marino has one hell of a tan. :goof:

dQbell
04-20-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't know. I am very concerned about the 07 football games being below average. I know there is a time frame issue at hand, but this fall should be plenty of time for EA to get it right. I'm tired of excuses. Their focus should now be on the 360 and PS3.

Dolfan11
04-20-2006, 10:46 PM
EA wants you to buy NCAA 08 next year.

By the way, nice avatar. Marino has one hell of a tan. :goof:

lol, you too.

Slappy8800
04-20-2006, 11:19 PM
thank goodness i didnt trade in my xbox

outtawack311
04-21-2006, 12:32 PM
It's the idea of building for the future that football teams use. You draft guys to make your team better in the future. They start these games by choosing what a bunch of people will pick the game for and working on that first, Graphics. Then they add on the features year after year, since they dont have enough time to add that for this year. Madden I am pretty sure this year will end up having a ton of features since they did the graphics last year. It might take a few years for the 360 and ps3 to catch up to the features in the ps2 and xbox versions though.

Dol-Fan Dupree
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't know. I am very concerned about the 07 football games being below average. I know there is a time frame issue at hand, but this fall should be plenty of time for EA to get it right. I'm tired of excuses. Their focus should now be on the 360 and PS3.

When people write things like this it makes it seems like there is just one team that has very limited resources.

Dors156
04-22-2006, 07:58 PM
i wonder whos on the cover