PDA

View Full Version : Worst Video Game Quotes Of All Time

JPhinfan86
04-22-2006, 04:38 AM
AGENT 51 posted an interesting link in his thread "Ten Worst Video Game Quotes". I think that idea is fantastic but IGN's picks were rather weak. #5 was the only truly funny one. I think we here at Finheaven can do alot better so I ask for your input. Let's keep this going.

Nick Kang - True Crime Street's Of L.A.

After picking up health - "AAAAAAHHH, that'll cure my jock itch."

WTF?

JPhinfan86
04-22-2006, 05:53 AM
I think expanding it to "Funniest Quotes" would be a better route. Rock on.

Here are two from GTA: Liberty City Stories.

Lazlow's (you ALL know Lazlow) talk radio station:

CALLER: "I find that if you shave down below, it makes it look much bigger. Like, if you cut the brush at the bottom of the tree, the tree looks larger!"
LAZLOW: "Where'd you get ideas like this?"
CALLER: "Well, my mom..."

Just another Liberty City organization trying to make a difference....roflmao. The humor is in the acronym...figure it out for yourself.

Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And Peoples Safety.

Agent51
04-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Good idea for a thread, but I'm COMPLETELY drawing a blank right now.

OH WAIT!!!! I'll use the one that used to be in my sig:

"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden, Madden '06

byroan
04-22-2006, 03:36 PM

I believe Yogi Berra was the original person who said that quote.

Troysif
04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
I believe Yogi Berra was the original person who said that quote.

that quote makes absolutley no since at all, its like saying the game is only 45 percent mental if ya think about it

SECfootball
04-22-2006, 06:36 PM
All Your Base Are Belong To Us

orlandodolphin
04-22-2006, 06:36 PM
It actually can make sense, 90% percent of the game being half mental just means the game is 45% mental.

Rafiki
04-23-2006, 12:23 AM
All Your Base Are Belong To Us

:lol: They set us up the BOMB!

AquaInferno
04-23-2006, 01:12 AM
"Take this Jill, master of lock picking." - Barry Burton to Jill Valentine, Resident Evil 1.

JPhinfan86
04-23-2006, 05:32 AM
Good idea for a thread, but I'm COMPLETELY drawing a blank right now.

OH WAIT!!!! I'll use the one that used to be in my sig:

Dude I saw that quote in your sig a while ago and laughed my arss off, and it's really your idea....I just narrowed 'er down a little. :lol:

THINK HARD PEOPLE. :rocker:

JPhinfan86
04-23-2006, 05:34 AM
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The two Brits in Las Venturas:

Brit 1 - "Damnit Mauker! You're doing it again?!"

Maucker - "I can't help me self, these walls are just soo pretty".

Brit 1 - TO CJ "He's always wankin'!! TEN TIMES YESTERDAY...he's like a machine, if he thought like he wanked we'd have this job done last week."

JPhinfan86
04-23-2006, 06:21 AM
CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY - NINTENDO 64 edition:

From the very beginning of the game, the professor is speaking about the King of the Land (a muscular lion) that constantly demands stupid inane tasks of him. A table leg is broken and he's ordered to fix it.

Professor: "Duct-tape"? I'll give him a f*ckin' "Duct-tape"! I come down with the f*ckin' duct-tape, and I'll show him where to stuff it, up his f*ckin' @ss! Stupid @sshole! All I do is come down and solve his f*ckin' problems and he gives me the f*ckin' duct-tape! Stupid f*cker! I hate that guy!"

JPhinfan86
04-23-2006, 06:23 AM
Also from CONKER's BFD - Confrontation with the "Great Mighty Poo":

Great Mighty Poo: "Now I'm really getting rather mad, you're like a niggly tickly sh!tty little tag nut. When I've knocked you out with all my bab, I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt."

Conker: "Your butt?"

GMP: "My Butt"

Conker: "Uhhhhh"

I Believe "Tag Nut" is a play on the candy bar "Zag Nut" and how that apparently stimulates certain parts upon release. :barf: