PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Fair-Weather Fans

iixivmmiii
04-22-2006, 11:55 AM
I just want to go ahead and say welcome to all the fair-weather fans that will be joining us for this upcoming season after going into hiding for the past few years when we umm sucked. But I'm glad all of you are just as excited as we are for the upcoming season. See you all at the games. HA :D

oldfinfan
04-22-2006, 11:58 AM
I just want to go ahead and say welcome to all the fair-weather fans that will be joining us for this upcoming season after going into hiding for the past few years when we umm sucked. But I'm glad all of you are just as excited as we are for the upcoming season. See you all at the games. HA :D

How can you tell who they are ? You may look just like one of them.

dolfan313
04-22-2006, 11:58 AM
i live in baton rouge LA and even here sports stores are starting to have dolphins shirts and jerseys shipped in i guess these guys no whats coming

Fin Fan in Cali
04-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I just want to go ahead and say welcome to all the fair-weather fans that will be joining us for this upcoming season after going into hiding for the past few years when we umm sucked. But I'm glad all of you are just as excited as we are for the upcoming season. See you all at the games. HA :DThis might be more tolerable from a vet here at finheaven, but you have been a member since February of 06?:wink:

iixivmmiii
04-22-2006, 12:03 PM
This might be more tolerable from a vet here at finheaven, but you have been a member since February of 06?:wink:

OHHH, sorry man
I completly forgot about the fact that in order to be a true fan you have to be part of finheaven. Must have just slipped my mind. sorry, hope i didn't offend anyone.

ha

Mike13
04-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Look who's talking, you're a newbie aren't ya?

iixivmmiii
04-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Look who's talking, you're a newbie aren't ya?

and you listen to staind.
ha.
enough said.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-22-2006, 12:08 PM
OHHH, sorry man
I completly forgot about the fact that in order to be a true fan you have to be part of finheaven. Must have just slipped my mind. sorry, hope i didn't offend anyone.

haNo, I said more tolerable. This is not a very nice way to welcome fellow dolphin fans to the site. There are still fans learning about this site on a daily basis. If they are jumping on the bandwagon, so be it, the more the better.:wink:

cnc66
04-22-2006, 12:10 PM
No, I said more tolerable. This is not a very nice way to welcome fellow dolphin fans to the site. There are still fans learning about this site on a daily basis. If they are jumping on the bandwagon, so be it, the more the better.:wink:

hey John, is "spam" like "the depths"... a free for all?

Fin Fan in Cali
04-22-2006, 12:10 PM
ha.
enough said.You might want to relax and take it easy.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
04-22-2006, 12:12 PM
hey John, is "spam" like "the depths"... a free for all?I thought moving it here would be better, but it seems like this one won't rest.:sidelol:

cnc66
04-22-2006, 12:14 PM
ahhh trollage again

Teenwolf
04-22-2006, 12:47 PM
OHHH, sorry man

ha
Dont worry about it my fellow fan. Some people think that to be a real finfan you have to spend day and night on this site, occasionally peeping out of the curtains to see whats happening outside in the real world!

Maybe when you reach 5000 posts, you may get some respect?

Or, if you want to be a 'SUPER DUPER FAN' you can subscribe to a completely free website and chat in your own little forum, discussing things like 'do pixies and fairies really exist'

COOL........................

:dolphins:

Mike13
04-22-2006, 01:25 PM
ha.
enough said.

Yeah they have a few good songs, and what does that have to do with anything?

cnc66
04-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Dont worry about it my fellow fan. Some people think that to be a real finfan you have to spend day and night on this site, occasionally peeping out of the curtains to see whats happening outside in the real world!

Or, if you want to be a 'SUPER DUPER FAN' you can subscribe to a completely free website and chat in your own little forum, discussing things like 'do pixies and fairies really exist'

hahahaha we were wondering which one was you?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/fairies-1.jpg

maralieus
04-22-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm gonna hate on some bandwagon jumpers if the dolphins start doing really well. Me? I've somehow managed to stay a fan even through all of the heartbreak, Marinos last game... stoyanovich missed fg...meltdown in foxboro...2 seasons ago..Seems like every year we get bad breaks.:(

Muck
04-22-2006, 02:28 PM
People who judge, make assumptions and can't comprehend what they read.

The Spam Forum trifecta. :up:

Sethdaddy8
04-22-2006, 02:48 PM

You have some of the most idiotic posts I have ever read. Please don't EVER start a thread again. Who the F do you think you are to judge, and label people fair weather fans? Are you 13...seriously...because if you are, then I can expect that level of ignorance...and I can urge you to keep your opinions limited, and concentrate on the learning aspects in life...because everything you have to say is sooooo weak. If you are an adult...well I guess the system just left you behind.

dolfan4eva
04-22-2006, 03:12 PM
I hate cocky newbies. If you can't say anything intelligent don't say anything.

Mike13
04-22-2006, 08:51 PM
You have some of the most idiotic posts I have ever read. Please don't EVER start a thread again. Who the F do you think you are to judge, and label people fair weather fans? Are you 13...seriously...because if you are, then I can expect that level of ignorance...and I can urge you to keep your opinions limited, and concentrate on the learning aspects in life...because everything you have to say is sooooo weak. If you are an adult...well I guess the system just left you behind.

Yeah, he's got to be 13.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Occupation says James Madison University.

Metal Panda
04-23-2006, 11:28 PM

What a stupid post. There was only one "suck" year in my recollection, and I watched more games in the second half of that year than I did in the first half, BEFORE the season was lost.

Teenwolf
04-24-2006, 11:09 AM
I hate cocky newbies. If you can't say anything intelligent don't say anything.

72 posts - F**k me your a VET! :sidelol:

FinFan72
04-24-2006, 01:54 PM

Who thinks that?
Who?

AquaInferno
04-24-2006, 04:53 PM
And who in the blue hell are you? :confused:

Talkin **** with your double digit posts :lol:
HA!

FinFrenzy
04-24-2006, 05:08 PM
OHHH, sorry man

ha

IMHO he didn't say that....but I have a question, how do we know your not a fair weathered fan???

Teenwolf
04-25-2006, 04:17 AM
And who in the blue hell are you? :confused:

Talkin **** with your double digit posts :lol:
HA!

Sounds like this guy thinks that!

:tantrum: