PDA

View Full Version : CC speed vs SM

SR 7
04-22-2006, 02:01 PM
I have a question regarding CC vs Merriman as far as speed and accl. if CC ran a 4.62 40 and SM ran a 4.66 40 why is SM so much faster and accelerates so much faster then CC? in ever site i read they said he is sooo fast but if he ran it slower then CC whats the deal?

BTW: in madden CC is spd 80 accl 86 i believe but SM is 85 spd and 90 accl. why? once again, if CC ran faster why is he slower?

Troysif
04-22-2006, 02:03 PM
1st its a game and 2ND!!- fill me in on who CC is?

Troysif
04-22-2006, 02:04 PM
oh wait, Channing Crowder??????????

SR 7
04-22-2006, 02:08 PM
oh wait, Channing Crowder??????????

channing crwoder and im not talking as far as the game only htat was the LAST questoin and 2 its usually accurate to a degree.

EBMisfit
04-22-2006, 02:08 PM
oh wait, Channing Crowder??????????Whew... the only CC that I could think of right off the bat is Chris Chambers.... I was thinking, no way he's slower than Merriman.

Then again, he could be talking about C.C. Rider....

Troysif
04-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Whew... the only CC that I could think of right off the bat is Chris Chambers.... I was thinking, no way he's slower than Merriman.

Then again, he could be talking about C.C. Rider....

lol yea exactly what i was thinking, but idk the answer

kkcow15
04-22-2006, 02:18 PM
because merriman had a better rookie year. so they pump up his stats

DolfanISS
04-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah, let's face it, in a video game speed is the best attribute a guy can have. They give more speed to the better players regardless of what their 40 times are in rela life.

PassRush
04-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Its probably a matter of hype though there is a big, big differance between football speed and fourty-time; especialy at the linebacker position.

Was I the only one that thought CC vs SM was Chris Chambers vs Santana Moss

SR 7
04-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Yeah, let's face it, in a video game speed is the best attribute a guy can have. They give more speed to the better players regardless of what their 40 times are in rela life.

yea but they dont touch the players until the NEW game but when they updeate rosters they touch em up by only like 1 rating so that isn't the case. rookie campagne has ntn to do with the recent one

bullseyeguy
04-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Its probably a matter of hype though there is a big, big differance between football speed and fourty-time; especialy at the linebacker position.

Was I the only one that thought CC vs SM was Chris Chambers vs Santana MossI thought it was Sinorice Moss.

SR 7
04-22-2006, 02:25 PM

if thats the case i hope htey take up poole's sped b/c according to ppl from the team and scouts he play sVERRRRY fast compared to his time and is VERYYYY smart when it coems to konwing where the play is going and the QB cuz in the game he is sloww.

Lazy1
04-22-2006, 02:28 PM
I think everyone talks about merrimans speed because of his size and measurables. Merriman is upward of 270 where crowder is 250, so yea there the same speed but merriman comes at you with 20 more lb's and his size to speed ratio is superior to crowders and almost every other LB in the league.

Mr772
04-22-2006, 02:33 PM

Thats exactly what i was thinking when he said cc speed was 80 I thought he was smoking crack. Why would you use initials anyway:confused: At the very least use a guys last name so everyone can understand what your talking about.

SR 7
04-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Thats exactly what i was thinking when he said cc speed was 80 I thought he was smoking crack. Why would you use initials anyway:confused: At the very least use a guys last name so everyone can understand what your talking about.

b/c if you guys learn to read...as i have stated many times that ppl DO NOT LIKE TO READ every word and have selective reading on this baord. I wrote Merrimans name as osmoen said i said CC vs SM meaning S. moss if you read the darn thing, u'd notice the name i put out and that what u assumed would have been so off it wouldn't make sense

havanahec
04-22-2006, 02:55 PM
This thread is pointless!

SR 7
04-22-2006, 03:13 PM
This thread is pointless!

so was your post. so be gone :)

EBMisfit
04-22-2006, 03:35 PM
b/c if you guys learn to read...as i have stated many times that ppl DO NOT LIKE TO READ every word and have selective reading on this baord. I wrote Merrimans name as osmoen said i said CC vs SM meaning S. moss if you read the darn thing, u'd notice the name i put out and that what u assumed would have been so off it wouldn't make sensePerhaps the fault isn't on the part of the readers, but the starter of the thread, since a thread's purpose should be to quickly and accurately convey information and/or the thread's subject, rather than make the reader guess/hunt for it.

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 03:39 PM
I opened this thread thinking one of two things ... Either Chris Chambers matched up against Sam Madison if we play the Giants at any point in the next few years or Chris Chambers compared to Sinorice Moss. People need to start using names instead of initials for thread titles at least.

bullseyeguy
04-22-2006, 03:41 PM
b/c if you guys learn to read...as i have stated many times that ppl DO NOT LIKE TO READ every word and have selective reading on this baord. I wrote Merrimans name as osmoen said i said CC vs SM meaning S. moss if you read the darn thing, u'd notice the name i put out and that what u assumed would have been so off it wouldn't make senseSelective reading hahaha...Dude your posts are so hard to understand, do you only have one hand and 3 fingers?? Seriously, take an extra 30 seconds to type the **** right, and learn some grammar....

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM
b/c if you guys learn to read...as i have stated many times that ppl DO NOT LIKE TO READ every word and have selective reading on this baord. I wrote Merrimans name as osmoen said i said CC vs SM meaning S. moss if you read the darn thing, u'd notice the name i put out and that what u assumed would have been so off it wouldn't make sense

So your telling us that this board should be about assuming rather than just taking an extra two seconds to write C. Crowder or C. Chambers. Give me a break ... Just have the decency to put names in next time because its obviously causing a rucus. Very simple ... don't be narrow minded!

SR 7
04-22-2006, 03:46 PM
So your telling us that this board should be about assuming rather than just taking an extra two seconds to write C. Crowder or C. Chambers. Give me a break ... Just have the decency to put names in next time because its obviously causing a rucus. Very simple ... don't be narrow minded!

dude, this is what i am talkign about. did you even reada what i said before you responded with that post? i said people on this board do NOT LIKE TO READ OR HAVE SELECTIVE READING how the hell did you get assuming oout of all that? this is ridiculous. i have no problem wiht writing the names as i always have but i said MERRIMAN not just SM as teh title so ocne u READ teh title u prob think S> moss then you READ the daarn post in the beg. and you will find the word MERRIMAN! my god!

bullseyeguy
04-22-2006, 03:48 PM
dude, this is what i am talkign about. did you even reada what i said before you responded with that post? i said people on this board do NOT LIKE TO READ OR HAVE SELECTIVE READING how the hell did you get assuming oout of all that? this is ridiculous. i have no problem wiht writing the names as i always have but i said MERRIMAN not just SM as teh title so ocne u READ teh title u prob think S> moss then you READ the daarn post in the beg. and you will find the word MERRIMAN! my god!..is right! What did you just say???

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 03:50 PM
dude, this is what i am talkign about. did you even reada what i said before you responded with that post? i said people on this board do NOT LIKE TO READ OR HAVE SELECTIVE READING how the hell did you get assuming oout of all that? this is ridiculous. i have no problem wiht writing the names as i always have but i said MERRIMAN not just SM as teh title so ocne u READ teh title u prob think S> moss then you READ the daarn post in the beg. and you will find the word MERRIMAN! my god!

NOT THE POINT! The point is that people like to know what they are about to read rather than just clicking on something that they have to assume before reading. PUT THE NAMES IN THE TITLE! That's all this is about bro. Your post was still confusing to me until somebody brought up Channing Crowder. I though you were talking about Chambers because you don't have the decency to put the names in. Why do you have to make this into some big deal telling all of us that we should have been able to figure out who it was related to? Your acting ignorant right now! Decency bro ... that's all we ask and I don't see why it would be so damn hard to put in Crowder's name so nobody has to "assume"! :fire:

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 03:55 PM

Selective reading huh? Maybe somebody needs to learn how to speak English! Your last sentence still boggles me. Of course we have to have selective reading with you ... we can't understand what on earth you are attempting to say bro. :sidelol:

SR 7
04-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Selective reading huh? Maybe somebody needs to learn how to speak English! Your last sentence still boggles me. Of course we have to have selective reading with you ... we can't understand what on earth you are attempting to say bro. :sidelol:

what? maybe you should learn how to read english. pretty damn understandable. you assumed or ppl assumed i meant S. MOSS correct? i'll asnwer it for you, yes. so then "IF" you guys read the post you'd notice where i said MERRIMAN not MOSS hence waht you assumed which was MOSS would have been incorrect so there would go your assumptions b/c the answer was right there in the post but ppl dont read properly and continue with what they ASSUMED it was. and i did say i will put names as i always have before, it was nevre a problem

SR 7
04-22-2006, 04:14 PM
there goes more of your selective reading, you missed the part where i DID SAY I HAVE NO problem with writing the name out. damn, you really do think like a 19 year old

PS meant to quote the message before this one.

InSabanWeTrust1
04-22-2006, 04:29 PM
o...i thought this was about chris chambers and santana moss lol

j/k

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 04:37 PM
there goes more of your selective reading, you missed the part where i DID SAY I HAVE NO problem with writing the name out. damn, you really do think like a 19 year old

PS meant to quote the message before this one.

Think like a 19 year old? Bro, I'm just trying to say to CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD in which you still have not done. And you wanna take shots at me? Umm why don't you look back and see the other people that agree with me that what you write can not be understood without your "scientific explanation". I flat out told you that I didn't understand what you were writing, as did others, and told you YES I had to use selective reading with your posts because they were absolute nonsense even when reading them THOROUGHLY through at least 5 times. Why don't you look up and see all the other people criticizing your post before you try to take any shots. It's sad that you gotta resort to "you really do think like a 19 year old" when everybody else is saying basically the same thing as me just without so many words. If you're so mature why don't YOU act like an ADULT and realize that you made a mistake and just change the thread title and learn to write more straight-to-the-point posts pal? Grow up if you're such an intellectual! Or is that too much to ask of you?

Aqua4Ever04
04-22-2006, 04:38 PM
I thought you were refering to Chris Chambers, make sure you clarify that it is Crowder my man. I was very confused at the start of this thread. You really had me worried thinking that Merriman was faster than our All Pro- reciever.

Lazy1
04-22-2006, 04:46 PM
SR7, All your doing is trying to defend a statement that makes no sense either way. OK i knew you were talking about merriman and not moss, and it was still pointless. I dont understand why you are trying to defend yourself. This could have all been avoided if you would just spell out instead of apreviating every name.

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 04:46 PM
what? maybe you should learn how to read english. pretty damn understandable. you assumed or ppl assumed i meant S. MOSS correct? i'll asnwer it for you, yes. so then "IF" you guys read the post you'd notice where i said MERRIMAN not MOSS hence waht you assumed which was MOSS would have been incorrect so there would go your assumptions b/c the answer was right there in the post but ppl dont read properly and continue with what they ASSUMED it was. and i did say i will put names as i always have before, it was nevre a problem

And once again YOU do not understand! You wanna talk about selective reading huh? Look at my earlier post ... I said that I thought you were talking about one of two things ... Either comparing Chambers to Madison if they were ever matched up or Chambers to Sinorice Moss who is coming out in the draft BEFORE I OPENED THE THREAD. Now ... you put Merriman in your post so ... then I began to think CC was short for Chris Chambers because EVERYBODY on the board relates CC to Chambers LONG before Crowder. So tell me where on Earth you said that it was Crowder and not Chambers in your first post OR in the title where we are all telling you that you need to clarify? Wait a second ... it's not there! I'm not arguing the point that you meant Merriman and not Moss and if you had LOOKED at my previous post you would know that ... but you're taking shots at me for something that you did yourself! Simple way to get out of this whole ordeal ... CHANGE THE FRIGGEN NAME OF THE THREAD and/or put CROWDER instead of CC. Are you done trying to be the godly presence that does no wrong on this board yet?

Gonzo
04-22-2006, 06:09 PM
:lol: This thread is hilarious. Maybe he means the Music Factory. And who cares what other sites say, what the 40 times say, and what Madden says :lol:. We got a steal in both C.C.'s.

popularwar
04-22-2006, 06:15 PM
yea but they dont touch the players until the NEW game but when they updeate rosters they touch em up by only like 1 rating so that isn't the case. rookie campagne has ntn to do with the recent one
That's not true. If you play online the rosters and stats are updated every few weeks.

bossb13
04-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I thought he meant Chris Cooley vs. Sammy Morris!!!!

cltchperf
04-22-2006, 06:33 PM

Well you might want to change the title of the thread so there isn't confusion. I saw that your post said Merriman and Crowder, but the thread title is misleading, and it forms an assumption. If I didn't read carefully I would have thought that also. I initially assumed it was about Chamber and Moss from the title. It would be much better just to put Crowder and Merriman.

cltchperf
04-22-2006, 06:35 PM
And once again YOU do not understand! You wanna talk about selective reading huh? Look at my earlier post ... I said that I thought you were talking about one of two things ... Either comparing Chambers to Madison if they were ever matched up or Chambers to Sinorice Moss who is coming out in the draft BEFORE I OPENED THE THREAD. Now ... you put Merriman in your post so ... then I began to think CC was short for Chris Chambers because EVERYBODY on the board relates CC to Chambers LONG before Crowder. So tell me where on Earth you said that it was Crowder and not Chambers in your first post OR in the title where we are all telling you that you need to clarify? Wait a second ... it's not there! I'm not arguing the point that you meant Merriman and not Moss and if you had LOOKED at my previous post you would know that ... but you're taking shots at me for something that you did yourself! Simple way to get out of this whole ordeal ... CHANGE THE FRIGGEN NAME OF THE THREAD and/or put CROWDER instead of CC. Are you done trying to be the godly presence that does no wrong on this board yet?

yeah, that might be good.

havanahec
04-22-2006, 06:42 PM
so was your post. so be gone :)

Maybe you shoule take your own advice and be gone. Stop telling people to learn how to read when in reality it is you who needs to learn how to write in english, correctly. Just another one of your garbage posts that make no sense.

havanahec
04-22-2006, 06:44 PM

Dont waste your time. This guy needs to go on ebay and buy a clue.

Gonzo
04-22-2006, 06:48 PM
rvojive epiouvnbew; veowiuv9ererne vlcjefn 03843;cy3vcn3. If you don't understand that, it's your fault.

havanahec
04-22-2006, 06:51 PM
rvojive epiouvnbew; veowiuv9ererne vlcjefn 03843;cy3vcn3. If you don't understand that, it's your fault.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nice one Gonzo!

Gonzo
04-22-2006, 06:56 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nice one Gonzo!

That's what she said! *drum cue*

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Think like a 19 year old? Bro, I'm just trying to say to CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD in which you still have not done. And you wanna take shots at me? Umm why don't you look back and see the other people that agree with me that what you write can not be understood without your "scientific explanation". I flat out told you that I didn't understand what you were writing, as did others, and told you YES I had to use selective reading with your posts because they were absolute nonsense even when reading them THOROUGHLY through at least 5 times. Why don't you look up and see all the other people criticizing your post before you try to take any shots. It's sad that you gotta resort to "you really do think like a 19 year old" when everybody else is saying basically the same thing as me just without so many words. If you're so mature why don't YOU act like an ADULT and realize that you made a mistake and just change the thread title and learn to write more straight-to-the-point posts pal? Grow up if you're such an intellectual! Or is that too much to ask of you?

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT FOR ONE, TWO YOU ENVRE SAID CHANGE THIS, YOU SAID NEXT TIME, THIRD I DONT EVNE THINK WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THAT, ITS UP TO THE MODS FROM WHAT I KNOW

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:08 PM

change it? how should i if one i might not have the ability to and if i do i dont even have a damn clue on how to. and I DID ADMIT TO MY MISTAKE! once again, pointing out the same facts over and over again when its been already answered and taken note of.

Gonzo
04-22-2006, 07:10 PM
change it? how should i if one i might not have the ability to and if i do i dont even have a damn clue on how to. and I DID ADMIT TO MY MISTAKE! once again, pointing out the same facts over and over again when its been already answered and taken note of.

We can change it. Just go to the first post and edit it, click on the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the edit window and you should be able to change it then.

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:11 PM

oo please. look at what you are saying and to what i said. i didn't spit out garbage as you did right there. sorry dude, not that great of an insult.

FanMarino
04-22-2006, 07:13 PM
I have a question regarding CC vs Merriman as far as speed and accl. if CC ran a 4.62 40 and SM ran a 4.66 40 why is SM so much faster and accelerates so much faster then CC? in ever site i read they said he is sooo fast but if he ran it slower then CC whats the deal?

BTW: in madden CC is spd 80 accl 86 i believe but SM is 85 spd and 90 accl. why? once again, if CC ran faster why is he slower?
I thought u was on about Chris Chambers for a minute!!!! Merriman probably has a better "burst" which means he gets out of the blocks quicker the same way some 100m sprinters do. Over a short distance it shows more.

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:14 PM

next time, TRY READING THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU RESPOND B/C I MENTIONED C-H-A-N-N-I-N-G C-R-O-W-D-E-R WHEN SOMEONE ASKED IF THAT IS WHO I WAS REFERRING TO! IF YOU READ, YOU'D NEVER HAVE MISTAKEN NETHING AND I KNOW IF I CHANGED THE TITLE IT WOUDL NEVER HAVE HAPPENED BUT IT DID AND ITS A FIXABLE MISTAKE. SIMPLE AS THAT. DON'T NEED TO GET BUTT HURT B/C YOU DON'T READ EVERYTHING IN A DAMN POST AND JUST READ OR REMEMBER WAHT YOU WANT TO.

Gonzo
04-22-2006, 07:15 PM
oo please. look at what you are saying and to what i said. i didn't spit out garbage as you did right there. sorry dude, not that great of an insult.

If you had actually READ it, you would know it was a compliment. :yes:

My last post told you how to edit the title, in case you missed it.

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 07:17 PM

Well don't tell me that "I act like a 19 year old" when I'm just stating facts and your the one that was being ignorant and telling me that I couldn't read when it was you that misread my first post obviously. Look at how everyone else is reacting to you and then you may realize how foolish you're making yourself look. We're all supposed to be fans here and some people tend to forget that when they have their ego on the line. Just edit the post and move on without anymore trash talking. (The edit button is in the bottom right of your posts and you can just go to advanced options like another poster said earlier)

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 07:19 PM
next time, TRY READING THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU RESPOND B/C I MENTIONED C-H-A-N-N-I-N-G C-R-O-W-D-E-R WHEN SOMEONE ASKED IF THAT IS WHO I WAS REFERRING TO! IF YOU READ, YOU'D NEVER HAVE MISTAKEN NETHING AND I KNOW IF I CHANGED THE TITLE IT WOUDL NEVER HAVE HAPPENED BUT IT DID AND ITS A FIXABLE MISTAKE. SIMPLE AS THAT. DON'T NEED TO GET BUTT HURT B/C YOU DON'T READ EVERYTHING IN A DAMN POST AND JUST READ OR REMEMBER WAHT YOU WANT TO.

Hey pal ... Calm the **** down! I am talking about the T-I-T-L-E and O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L post. You really have no social skill buddy. Why don't you realize the fact that you're bothering all of us and just move on without making yourself out to look like an even bigger fool. Have a nice day!

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 07:24 PM
Never mind ... no need to change the title because this thread has been moved to where it belongs ... SPAM

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey pal ... Calm the **** down! I am talking about the T-I-T-L-E and O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L post. You really have no social skill buddy. Why don't you realize the fact that you're bothering all of us and just move on without making yourself out to look like an even bigger fool. Have a nice day!

i am bothering you guys? why? no one said respond to this thread or get offended. the reason why many ppl seem upset is b/c i said ppl on this board have selective reading and tend to not read half the post then respond in a rude fashion to the thread maker and talk ****.

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Never mind ... no need to change the title because this thread has been moved to where it belongs ... SPAM

uh i did chagne the title. apparently it isn't working

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 07:27 PM
i am bothering you guys? why? no one said respond to this thread or get offended. the reason why many ppl seem upset is b/c i said ppl on this board have selective reading and tend to not read half the post then respond in a rude fashion to the thread maker and talk ****.

Uhh rude fashion? Look at my first post and try to tell me it was rude. Wait a second ... you wouldn't know because YOU obviously didn't read it before responding because you have the selective reading. And you are still yet to realize that we all just wanted you to change the name of the thread and possibly edit your first post so people know what they are about to read. It shouldn't take 4 posts into the thread before finally realizing it.

Koehler13x
04-22-2006, 07:28 PM
uh i did chagne the title. apparently it isn't working

Because it got moved to the SPAM folder because the Mods obviously thought it was a senseless thread ... go figure!

SR 7
04-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Uhh rude fashion? Look at my first post and try to tell me it was rude. Wait a second ... you wouldn't know because YOU obviously didn't read it before responding because you have the selective reading. And you are still yet to realize that we all just wanted you to change the name of the thread and possibly edit your first post so people know what they are about to read. It shouldn't take 4 posts into the thread before finally realizing it.

I guess u didnt read the part where i said I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT but anyways i am done. drop it, its pointless. agree?

miadfins
04-22-2006, 08:55 PM
most likely due to merriman's 10 sacks. i would guess that merriman has a quicker burst and is faster in smaller distances then crowder but i havent really seen him play too much.

d-day
04-25-2006, 03:47 AM

bumble bee tuna

Gonzo
04-25-2006, 04:04 AM
bumble bee tuna

Spank you, Helpy Helperton...

d-day
04-25-2006, 04:06 AM
Spank you, Helpy Helperton...

I'm Melissa Robinson.

Gonzo
04-25-2006, 04:07 AM
I'm Melissa Robinson.

SPAM is an abomination. One must forego the self to obtain total spiritual creaminess, and avoid the chewy chunks of periphery.

d-day
04-25-2006, 04:13 AM
SPAM is an abomination. One must forego the self to obtain total spiritual creaminess, and avoid the chewy chunks of periphery.

You know, SPAM is the number one reason of all tooth decay...

Gonzo
04-25-2006, 04:23 AM
You know, SPAM is the number one reason of all tooth decay...

The ****ty SPAM stain in this forum signifies that you are a single-post man, far too busy for the follow-up reply.

d-day
04-25-2006, 04:29 AM
The ****ty SPAM stain in this forum signifies that you are a single-post man, far too busy for the follow-up reply.

Nonsense, poopy-pants! Worry not, my brother. For I will post and i will reply on the periphery - that first post was like a grain of salt in the SPAM. and i will reply amongst them like a transparent... *tant*.

Gonzo
04-25-2006, 04:32 AM
Nonsense, poopy-pants! Worry not, my brother. For I will post and i will reply on the periphery - that first post was like a grain of salt in the SPAM. and i will reply amongst them like a transparent... *tant*.

What the... That's it! C.C. is Chris Chambers! Chris Chambers is Channing Crowder! C.C. is a S.M! Great's Madden's Raven!

d-day
04-25-2006, 04:37 AM
What the... That's it! C.C. is Chris Chambers! Chris Chambers is Channing Crowder! C.C. is a S.M! Great's Madden's Raven!

Isn't this incredible? It's gonna be some kind of a record! Everyone loves SPAMKY, you gotta get SPAMKY, SPAMKY, SPAMKY , go SPAMKY go!

Gonzo
04-25-2006, 04:44 AM
Isn't this incredible? It's gonna be some kind of a record! Everyone loves SPAMKY, you gotta get SPAMKY, SPAMKY, SPAMKY , go SPAMKY go!

Zo Gon. Pleasure to meet you. I was just telling d-day that one of the first things we learned about back at... SPAMford Law... was the modern proliferation of nonsensical thread claims against gibberish posts. In fact, if one were so inclined, one could make quite a lucrative law practice on little else. How is everyone posting tonight?

d-day
04-25-2006, 04:50 AM
Zo Gon. Pleasure to meet you. I was just telling d-day that one of the first things we learned about back at... SPAMford Law... was the modern proliferation of nonsensical thread claims against gibberish posts. In fact, if one were so inclined, one could make quite a lucrative law practice on little else. How is everyone posting tonight?

My esteemed colleague, Zo Gon, has just brought some new posting to my attention. Now, Finheaven has certainly shown that even the most periphery poster can be wrong from time to time. But if I am mistaken... if this thread is indeed SPAM, as it claims to be... then, my friend, it is suffering from the worst case of gibberishing I have *ever* seen!