PDA

View Full Version : i sincerely wish lavar arrington the worst

LoneWulF
04-22-2006, 04:12 PM
i hope he never recovers from his injury and never plays another snap in the nfl, meanwhile the giants are forced to give him his signing bonus. if he ever plays i hope daunte culpepper runs him over and breaks his legs and arms, stands over him,a nd says your an idiot for signing with new york.

Troysif
04-22-2006, 04:12 PM
little bitter aint we?

Cannonboy
04-22-2006, 04:14 PM
He's nothing special.

BlackRob
04-22-2006, 04:14 PM
i hope he never recovers from his injury and never plays another snap in the nfl, meanwhile the giants are forced to give him his signing bonus. if he ever plays i hope daunte culpepper runs him over and breaks his legs and arms, stands over him,a nd says your an idiot for signing with new york.

Damn, a lil too bitter. We really didn't need to be pay him that damn much. bump that... We can get better through the draft anyways. Lets draft someone healthy :wink:

bojang1es187
04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
wow ur a jackass!!!

really u r pathetic to wish that pease go get a life

nydolfan1313
04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I hope his knee cap splits in half!!!!!

Dolfan32323
04-22-2006, 04:16 PM
it's alright, Thomas and Crowder are beasts anyways.

Fresh
04-22-2006, 04:18 PM

I hope you break your legs and arms.

That's a pretty sad post to make. You are officially a pathetic human being, and if I get banned or suspended for making this statement, then the same goes for that person. This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. Why should he take Miami's $5 mill over New York's $7 mill? How do you know he didn't feel more comfortable with New York's organization than Miami's? You don't know **** but what you read, which makes you immature and truly, a sad individual for making a post like this. Your life must suck. :rolleyes2

LoneWulF
04-22-2006, 04:20 PM
sure thing, let me go do that right now. since you said please

Disnardo
04-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey LW, I know you feel betrayed...

I am counting it as a blessing...

Fresh
sure thing, let me go do that right now. since you said please
In that case; Please go and kill yourself.

SuperMarksBros.
you're a jerk

Surferosa
04-22-2006, 04:26 PM
I hope he stays healthy and gets his career back on track.

callaway1234
04-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Yea I don't have any ill will towards him. You can't be mad when a player you want to sign with your team signs elsewhere because he gets a better offer.... remember THIS IS A BUSINESS.

TotoreMexico
04-22-2006, 05:31 PM

:m359:

Metal Panda
04-24-2006, 06:10 PM

You're lucky this post didn't get you timeout.

Really disgusting thing to say.

FinFan72
04-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Thats pretty sad that you would wish that on someone just because he didnt sign with your team
Get some help cause you need it

Fin Fan in Cali
04-24-2006, 08:38 PM
i hope he never recovers from his injury and never plays another snap in the nfl, meanwhile the giants are forced to give him his signing bonus. if he ever plays i hope daunte culpepper runs him over and breaks his legs and arms, stands over him,a nd says your an idiot for signing with new york.Why would you be so negative to one person? Bad thinking.