PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven Needs Your Help! Annual VIP Membership Drive!

FinHeavenAJ
04-26-2006, 10:20 AM
What an exciting year it will be for the Miami Dolphins and for FinHeaven! In case you missed the announcement, we have added two state of the art Dell servers, bringing our hosting to a full three cross connected servers. This is because the site is growing by leaps and bounds!! We do not want you to lose out on the draft, training camps, and the launch of the 2006 season due to server overload. Additionally, the staff is committed to bringing you the best fan experience it can. This year we are planning:
More player interviews exclusively for FinHeaven
An expanded VIP package with FinHeaven gear
Tailgate parties
VIP Events
More contests than everAs this site grows and it has to support the technology, it costs a lot. Well, we need your help! How? Every year around draft we will launch an Annual Campaign to raise funds for FinHeaven for the upcoming year. If you enjoy this site then this is your chance to give something back. This is your chance to become a VIP member if you haven’t, and if you are tight on budget (we understand that!) than just donate whatever you can. It all helps and it is your chance to make sure all the great entertainment and free news you get here keeps on going. So please take the time and click the link below to become a VIP member, or just donate today!
(https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=admins@finheaven.com&item_name=Donations&cn=Username&tax=0&currency_code=USD)
Click here for PayPal Donation... (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=admins@finheaven.com&item_name=Donations&cn=Username&tax=0&currency_code=USD)

VIP Membership
To date some 200 plus members of FinHeaven have shown their support for this site by becoming VIP members. Because of the commitment of these individuals we were able to add the needed technology to stabilize this site and prepare it for a big year. The entire staff thanks our VIP members for their support you are truly special. It took every dime you contributed, and we got it done! But we still have much ahead of us this year.

We are expanding our VIP program this year. We recently increased our VIP membership from $24 to $36. For all members who joined and will join at the $36 price you will receive the following FinHeaven gear:
Exclusive new FinHeaven Cap
FinHeaven coozie to keep your drink in style
FinHeaven game towel for game day luck
Cool Schedule Poster* All gear to be shipped by June 1st

Additionally, we are working on some exclusive VIP events for this year to celebrate those who support the site. As a VIP Member you also get first look at camp reports, draft reports, interviews, etc. all prior to the general membership seeing it. VIP Members also get exclusive access to the VIP forum where you can get into some serious talk about the team and share your passion for the Miami Dolphins with others who are die hard fans like you.

If you are one of our valued $24 dollar VIP members and you want to get in on the FinHeaven gear, just donate the additional $12 and we will gladly upgrade you.

FinHeaven continues to be the largest, most popular, and best Miami Dolphin fan community on the internet. Regardless of whether you donate or not, we hope you stay with us as the team makes a return to prominence. We value each and every fan that logs on and visits our community.

Have a great 2006 and GO DOLPHINS!

If you are interesting in becoming a VIP Membership, please click here! (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/payments.php)

Address:

If you wish to send a check/money order please send it out to:

FinHeaven & Co
771 Lake Wellington Drive
Wellington, FL 33414

Fin Fan in Cali
04-26-2006, 10:32 AM
That's Great Stuff AJ! :wink: For all of you out there in the family, if you can afford the VIP membership or can donate some please do so. Please give back to the site that you enjoy so much! Thanks!:wink:

XXXSURTAINXXX
04-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Id love too...But there has to be a better way to pay...Other than Paypal.

FinFanGirl
04-26-2006, 10:38 AM
this is the best site for dolphin info on the web, so i'm happy to help support it.

Baxter
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
I cant wait to get all that finheaven gear the VIP membership was worth the 36 bucks before I knew I was getting all that stuff.

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Id love too...But there has to be a better way to pay...Other than Paypal.
There is an address on the original post.

Great work AJ! This is the best site. I canceled my subscription to Dolphin Digest at $120 bucks a year because I get everything here.

KevInMotion
04-26-2006, 12:37 PM

Great work AJ! This is the best site. I canceled my subscription to Dolphin Digest at $120 bucks a year because I get everything here.

at 120 a year, jeeeesh, did you get a jersey? a signature? to call a play during a game?? man was the digest even worth it??

BennyVW
04-26-2006, 12:41 PM
VIP is great...No trolls and No ignorant posts!

Also you get the most reliable information in an envirement free from ridicule and personal attacks. I thought VIP was nothing special until i took the plunge.

But now we need you to make it even better! We want more posters! We want more input! And we want fresh ideas!

There are very few people who spend more time covering the dolphins than the guys in VIP (Except for Saban's staff).

I don't want to sound like an infomercial, But it's really worth it!

PhinFan0202
04-26-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm down to give a little cash to support my fellow Finfans.

XXXSURTAINXXX
04-26-2006, 12:43 PM

Thanx bro. But is there a way we can pay electronically other than Paypal?

Fin Fan in Cali
04-26-2006, 12:55 PM
If you mail a payment in, please put your finheaven name on the money order or check, so we know who you are. Thanks.:wink:

Motion
04-26-2006, 01:00 PM
VIP :hump:

AquaInferno
04-26-2006, 06:45 PM
If you join after June 1st do you still get the gear?

CrunchTime
04-26-2006, 06:50 PM
I am guessing that the funds received from those estimated 200 members barely covers the costs of the new servers,the cross connection fees,the configuration ,the hosting fees.and the bandwidth fees .

The call for help from members is a necessary step to cover those costs.

IMO Thats a small price to pay for being a part of the best fan site on the web.Any donations will help.

BTW I am not a member of the staff.Just an interested member who appreciates and enjoys the site very much.

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 06:59 PM
at 120 a year, jeeeesh, did you get a jersey? a signature? to call a play during a game?? man was the digest even worth it??
Was it worth it? Nope. By the time it came out a week later, I already read everything here. There was really no value in it after I found FinHeaven.

alopez34
04-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Is it 36 a year or a 1 shot deal?

Muck
04-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Also, if you've donated/signed up and do not receive your badge within 24 hours, please contact us.

If you've paid electronically for VIP and do not receive access to the VIP forum instantaneously, please contact us.

Thank you for your support!!

alopez34
04-26-2006, 07:13 PM
muck is it 36 a year or a 1 time fee

CRAZYDOLFAN305
04-26-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm so going to join..

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 07:17 PM
I am a VIP and can tell you it is for one year. It is well worth it. For basically, $3.00 a month you get the benefits and it feels good to help the site out. Now with the gear added in, first look at camp reports, and special events it is going to be awesome! The staff has done an amazing job of making this site great and it is up to everyone to help out.

inFINSible
04-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I'll be renewing my VIP membership, this Friday.

I want the free stuff. :D

SCall13
04-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Finheaven is awesome guys and gals. Don't take it for granted. I've looked at other NFL fan sites out of curiousity and visit several from time to time. There is nothing remotely CLOSE to Finheaven. There isn't even a close second, seriously. Obviously alot of work goes into it. And alot of time.

twanderer
04-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Okay I joined!!! Where is my secret password!!! On the real, I think this is a VERY informative site and I constantly send finfans to this site. To think, I was put onto this website by a Bills Fan waaaaaaay back when I first joined.

PassRush
04-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Infinate thanks to AJ and crew for this site and all you do for us Dolfans. You have my word that as soon as my checking account is out of the negative I will donate 100$ to finheaven.com

CrunchTime
04-26-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm so going to join..

You wont regret it.:up: The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly.Threads dont get moved.You dont have to go through a dozen posts before you find one thats interesting or informative.

An additional benefit is that the FH Draft Gurus and columnists make the VIP forum their home so there are very good and literate threads and posts .

Fin Fan in Cali
04-26-2006, 07:30 PM
muck is it 36 a year or a 1 time feeTo answer for Muck, it is 36.00 a year for VIP Membership. Thanks.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
04-26-2006, 07:31 PM
A big thanks to those who have donated, and to those that are going to donate.:wink: We appreciate you kind support!:ffic:

AquaInferno
04-26-2006, 07:37 PM
I hate to repeat myself but I was ignored (Which is why I wanna run for most ignored poster on FH)
If you join after June 1, do you get the free gear? I wanna join VIP regardless but free stuff is free stuff so if I gotta rearrange my budget for it I will.

HysterikiLL
04-26-2006, 08:19 PM
re: new VIP....does the free stuff ship internationally??

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 08:23 PM
I hate to repeat myself but I was ignored (Which is why I wanna run for most ignored poster on FH)
If you join after June 1, do you get the free gear? I wanna join VIP regardless but free stuff is free stuff so if I gotta rearrange my budget for it I will.
Yes, you will the free gear anytime you join as a VIP. I was told that that the June 01 date is just how long it will take to produce the product and ship it to the membership.

I think it is important that everyone understand being a VIP is great. But if you don't have that money donate what you can.

This is awesome to see people getting behind the site.

In_Flames
04-26-2006, 08:28 PM
glad I finally signed up for VIP...:D

SCall13
04-26-2006, 09:02 PM
bump

BrazForPhins
04-26-2006, 09:09 PM
I'd describe the VIP as...well worth every single penny.

:fh: VIP rules!! :drinkers:

phinMikeDC
04-26-2006, 09:12 PM
I am a VIP and can tell you it is for one year. It is well worth it. For basically, $3.00 a month you get the benefits and it feels good to help the site out. Now with the gear added in, first look at camp reports, and special events it is going to be awesome! The staff has done an amazing job of making this site great and it is up to everyone to help out.

Where's your VIP Badge? You should complain to Muck.

Seriously though, I have a lot of trouble paying for sites....but I consider paying for this one on a regular basis...One night I will come home drunk after a fins win and take the plunge...that's when you should be running the membership drive!

You should have a link on the front page that says become a VIP - up near the top. Have a link with a headline to a commentary, and then cut it off after the second sentence and have a link for "Become a Finheaven VIP!"

Anyway, that worked on me at ESPN once...

NLude33
04-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Just sent you all some cash! Will send more as soon as I get it! Thanks a bunch guys.

BrazForPhins
04-26-2006, 09:19 PM

Seriously though, I have a lot of trouble paying for sites....but I consider paying for this one on a regular basis...One night I will come home drunk after a fins win and take the plunge...that's when you should be running the membership drive!

You should have a link on the front page that says become a VIP - up near the top. Have a link with a headline to a commentary, and then cut it off after the second sentence and have a link for "Become a Finheaven VIP!"

those are some good marketing tips!

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 09:23 PM

Hahaha!
I am a Premium member which covers me as a VIP as well, so I am good. Consider paying? Dude you should be paying. There is cost to this community and if we like it, we have to support it. If not it could disappear on us and we all would be screwed.

You gave lots of good advice...but I still don't see that VIP badge under your name. Come on my aqua and orange brother and drink the VIP Kool-ade!! for the equivalant of one McDonalds Value Meal a month you can help keep this place going.

fishfan34
04-26-2006, 10:01 PM
VIP is without a doubt well worth the Jack. The conversation, the threads, the overall substance is incredible. The ability to get away from the trolls and the crazy talk now and then is a lifesaver. Thank you to A.J., Muck, and all the others that help make this site, IMO, the absolute BEST fan website on the net, regardless of team or sport, I have never been to a better site. If you join the VIP membership, you will wonder how you ever came to this site without it. It's truly a get-a-way! Can't wait for my free gear! Oh yeah, you get free gear too. VERY sweetttt!

HysterikiLL
04-26-2006, 10:25 PM

bumping question to the freshest page

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
bumping question to the freshest page
I bet it would be if you paid the extra shipping cost, whatever that would be.

dlockz
04-26-2006, 10:30 PM
I do think it would better serve this site to have levels of membership that would be designated so everyone could feel comfortable about donating. I dont know about the stuff about the chat being better because some of the very VIP members were jagoffs for free so why would they all of sudden become civil. Back to my basic arguement why not have Gold, Silver and Bronze donators that would all be able to talk in the special people's chat room and then designate other stuff among the levels. I'm sure that you would get more participation and better serve the site, make the levels 12, 24 and 36 dollars respectively. This is a great site and I'm sure all members want to do thier part, I just don't think everybody wants to do thier 36 dollar part. I do have one complaint about the site though when you have a question or a problem and send an email to the site moderator how come you never get a reply or is it just me.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Just for all the great friendships you have made, and a place a lot of us call home is worth a few dollars to help a great cause like Finheaven!:ffic: :wink: :rolleyes:

FinNasty
04-26-2006, 10:37 PM
You couldnt have made this thread at a better time AJ... especially with the massive amount of RB threads that are filling up the Main Board...

Real619
04-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I just wanted to say that I am by no means new to this site, I have been visiting this site just to read what's new with my favorite team for a few years now. I don't have time to keep up with discussions or I would get more involved.
Anyways, I decided to be a team player and kick in for the VIP just because I love this site and greatly appreciate everyone who is involved with keeping it running. I hope that if there are any other lurkers, like myself, out there that have the cash to give to this great site that they will do so, because I would lose my mind if, for some god forsaken reason, it were no longer here. From the things I've seen in the limited time that I've been a VIP member I would say that the quality of the topics discussed alone are worth every penny.

Sorry for the rant but this site is worth it!

Back to studying for finals....

fin-atic
04-26-2006, 10:54 PM
I do think it would better serve this site to have levels of membership that would be designated so everyone could feel comfortable about donating. I dont know about the stuff about the chat being better because some of the very VIP members were jagoffs for free so why would they all of sudden become civil. Back to my basic arguement why not have Gold, Silver and Bronze donators that would all be able to talk in the special people's chat room and then designate other stuff among the levels. I'm sure that you would get more participation and better serve the site, make the levels 12, 24 and 36 dollars respectively. This is a great site and I'm sure all members want to do thier part, I just don't think everybody wants to do thier 36 dollar part. I do have one complaint about the site though when you have a question or a problem and send an email to the site moderator how come you never get a reply or is it just me.
I don't know Dude, that sounds awful complex. I take this as the opportunity to support the site. I think whatever anyone donates, whether it is VIP membership or $10 bucks is what it is about. This site is a community of passionate fans, and I just don't think it can be all things to all people. I think those who have the resources and can be VIP members should. Those whe can't should donate what they can. I for one have been a paying member for three years, not because of the benefits but because I would rather give my money to this place than some late subscriptions magazine, or dig through the other sports sites. It is worth every penny.

dlockz
04-26-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't know Dude, that sounds awful complex. I take this as the opportunity to support the site. I think whatever anyone donates, whether it is VIP membership or $10 bucks is what it is about. This site is a community of passionate fans, and I just don't think it can be all things to all people. I think those who have the resources and can be VIP members should. Those whe can't should donate what they can. I for one have been a paying member for three years, not because of the benefits but because I would rather give my money to this place than some late subscriptions magazine, or dig through the other sports sites. It is worth every penny.

Well the complexity may be there, I'm just trying to get maximim support for the site. Everyone may not feel like 36 is worth it but 12 might be what they feel it is worth. They would not get the free coosh and could be called Ghetto but they would be doing thier part and the site gets help to stay great. I know they could just donate but I for one think it would be worth it.

CrunchTime
04-26-2006, 11:23 PM
I just wanted to say that I am by no means new to this site, I have been visiting this site just to read what's new with my favorite team for a few years now. I don't have time to keep up with discussions or I would get more involved.
Anyways, I decided to be a team player and kick in for the VIP just because I love this site and greatly appreciate everyone who is involved with keeping it running. I hope that if there are any other lurkers, like myself, out there that have the cash to give to this great site that they will do so, because I would lose my mind if, for some god forsaken reason, it were no longer here. From the things I've seen in the limited time that I've been a VIP member I would say that the quality of the topics discussed alone are worth every penny.

Sorry for the rant but this site is worth it!

Back to studying for finals....

Good post.A voice from the silent majority.There are many more lurkers than posters on this site.That doesnt make them any less of a Dolphin or FH fan.

So lurkers please come out of closet and help donate to the site you enjoy reading..

lazareth
04-26-2006, 11:29 PM
I went VIP because I couldn't stand that there was a place on here i couldn't lurk...i am really nosy that way :wink:

I also wanted to contribute to this site, heck im on here every day, and figured I might as get a badge too

Either way, it was worth it :yes:

FinHeavenAJ
04-27-2006, 12:33 AM

Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. Just let me know where you live (country, zipcode, etc) then I'll look at a rate card for UPS.

HysterikiLL
04-27-2006, 02:46 AM
Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. Just let me know where you live (country, zipcode, etc) then I'll look at a rate card for UPS.

Thanks A.J. I'm in New Zealand and my ZIP code is 8006.

KingCrowder
04-27-2006, 03:03 AM
Why not have a trial membership option? if it's $36 for a year, you could have a trial offer of $3 for a month or a $1 for a week. if VIP is as good as you say it is then i'm sure people would renew for the year. plus this would help the people who can't afford VIP see what it is about.

Also if you are worried about people paying the $1 just to be a troll in the VIP make it a lifetime ban if someone does that.

Just a thought.

inFINSible
04-27-2006, 06:22 AM
There are 100 VIP members you can solicit opinions from about the quality of the VIP forum and you can have a full refund, if you decide that VIP is not for you within the first thirty days.

Considering that, and the fact that the VIP membership fee is to help keep this site running and the being best there is, I don't think there is a need for 'sneak peek' pricing.

inFINSible
04-27-2006, 06:24 AM
bump
:chuckle: he bumped a sticky thread.

duss12
04-27-2006, 08:14 AM
What an exciting year it will be for the Miami Dolphins and for FinHeaven! In case you missed the announcement, we have added two state of the art Dell servers, bringing our hosting to a full three cross connected servers. This is because the site is growing by leaps and bounds!! We do not want you to lose out on the draft, training camps, and the launch of the 2006 season due to server overload. Additionally, the staff is committed to bringing you the best fan experience it can. This year we are planning:

More player interviews exclusively for FinHeaven
An expanded VIP package with FinHeaven gear
Tailgate parties
VIP Events
More contests than everAs this site grows and it has to support the technology, it costs a lot. Well, we need your help! How? Every year around draft we will launch an Annual Campaign to raise funds for FinHeaven for the upcoming year. If you enjoy this site then this is your chance to give something back. This is your chance to become a VIP member if you haven’t, and if you are tight on budget (we understand that!) than just donate whatever you can. It all helps and it is your chance to make sure all the great entertainment and free news you get here keeps on going. So please take the time and click the link below to become a VIP member, or just donate today!
(https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=admins@finheaven.com&item_name=Donations&cn=Username&tax=0&currency_code=USD)
Click here for PayPal Donation... (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=admins@finheaven.com&item_name=Donations&cn=Username&tax=0&currency_code=USD)

VIP Membership
To date some 200 plus members of FinHeaven have shown their support for this site by becoming VIP members. Because of the commitment of these individuals we were able to add the needed technology to stabilize this site and prepare it for a big year. The entire staff thanks our VIP members for their support you are truly special. It took every dime you contributed, and we got it done! But we still have much ahead of us this year.

We are expanding our VIP program this year. We recently increased our VIP membership from $24 to $36. For all members who joined and will join at the $36 price you will receive the following FinHeaven gear:

Exclusive new FinHeaven Cap
FinHeaven coozie to keep your drink in style
FinHeaven game towel for game day luck
Cool Schedule Poster* All gear to be shipped by June 1st

Additionally, we are working on some exclusive VIP events for this year to celebrate those who support the site. As a VIP Member you also get first look at camp reports, draft reports, interviews, etc. all prior to the general membership seeing it. VIP Members also get exclusive access to the VIP forum where you can get into some serious talk about the team and share your passion for the Miami Dolphins with others who are die hard fans like you.

If you are one of our valued $24 dollar VIP members and you want to get in on the FinHeaven gear, just donate the additional $12 and we will gladly upgrade you.

FinHeaven continues to be the largest, most popular, and best Miami Dolphin fan community on the internet. Regardless of whether you donate or not, we hope you stay with us as the team makes a return to prominence. We value each and every fan that logs on and visits our community.

Have a great 2006 and GO DOLPHINS!

If you are interesting in becoming a VIP Membership, please click here! (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/payments.php)

Address:

If you wish to send a check/money order please send it out to:

FinHeaven & Co
771 Lake Wellington Drive
Wellington, FL 33414

do you ship to montreal quebec canada h4n 1a4

FinHeavenAJ
04-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Absolutely! I can't give a price just yet for the shipment of the items as they are currently in production (this is why delivery, right now, is June 1st). Once they are done, I'll have a weight and can give a price...

BrazForPhins
04-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Absolutely! I can't give a price just yet for the shipment of the items as they are currently in production (this is why delivery, right now, is June 1st). Once they are done, I'll have a weight and can give a price...

great AJ! I'll check brazil's zip code

do u rather me to PM you or e-mail?

spydertl79
04-27-2006, 10:42 AM
If there was another way to pay then I would do it for sure!

greatwade
04-27-2006, 11:10 AM
So do we still get the free stuff, if we joined VIP last month?

I'll send some more cheese your way soon, I promise. Keep up the good work. Server problems yesterday, no?

greatwade
04-27-2006, 11:11 AM
If there was another way to pay then I would do it for sure!
There is. I'm living proof. :monkeyr:PAYPAL

Pericles349
04-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey, I will be making my donation by the end of the day today. Do you think being a VIP member will help me get some help on creating a sweet Sig??? I've been asking for help for like a year now and nobody wants to create one for me... oh well, maybe VIP will have its perks...

Fin Fan in Cali
04-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey, I will be making my donation by the end of the day today. Do you think being a VIP member will help me get some help on creating a sweet Sig??? I've been asking for help for like a year now and nobody wants to create one for me... oh well, maybe VIP will have its perks...Go to the Graphics forum and ask and someone will help you out.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=38

greatwade
04-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey, I will be making my donation by the end of the day today. Do you think being a VIP member will help me get some help on creating a sweet Sig??? I've been asking for help for like a year now and nobody wants to create one for me... oh well, maybe VIP will have its perks...

You'll enjoy VIP for sure.

Go to the graphics forum for help. Those cats have crazy skillz and are nicer than a hopped up hooker on a platinum card.

FinzFan
04-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Well, you have my support - $36 paid today!

Amars
04-27-2006, 12:11 PM
$36 is small bit to ask for the entertainment you are getting from the entire finheaven site.

cnc66
04-27-2006, 12:15 PM
$36 is small bit to ask for the entertainment you are getting from the entire finheaven site.

Amars...that's not the guy who shot himself like twenty times ...who is it, those a bigger nails too...

FinHeavenAJ
04-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Here are some artist proofs (scroll to bottom):

http://www.finheaven.com/site/site/finheaven_vip_2006_200604273234/

Hope you enjoy them!

leier11
04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Do you get the hat that is on the main page when you become a VIP member?

cnc66
04-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Do you get the hat that is on the main page when you become a VIP member?

this one;

http://www.finheaven.com/images/stories/FinHeavenVIP/hat.jpg

fishfan34
04-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Here are some artist proofs (scroll to bottom):

http://www.finheaven.com/site/site/finheaven_vip_2006_200604273234/

Hope you enjoy them!

VERY SWEET gear AJ. I will be bugging the Mail Woman every day like a stalker for mine. :D

FinzFan
04-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Shoot, the hat alone makes it worth the donation. Now I ask you, is there a more kewl sports fan board on the Net!?

PHINATIC13
04-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Finheaven staff I'm lovin' that VIP hat,I'll be upgrading my VIP membership when I get home (at work:mad: )

KingCrowder
04-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Just signed up

When do i get the badge?

saves
04-27-2006, 04:59 PM
After donating the extra 12$, do I need to inform anyone of my address? Also would I get a nifty donator badge? Thanks

FinFan72
04-27-2006, 05:27 PM
i will be sending the 12 come friday
the hat and towel are sweet

K-Rob
04-27-2006, 05:28 PM
You know....this is such a damn cool site. I don't know why I haven't donated before. Every time I hop on the web I check my e-mail, my photography sites and Finheaven. I always check Finheaven to see what's going on. Gear or no gear I'm signing up!

Edit: DONE! I'm in.

lazareth
04-27-2006, 05:41 PM
So do we still get the free stuff, if we joined VIP last month?
that's my question too

Fin Fan in Cali
04-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Next three members that sign up for VIP membership I will throw in a Finheaven T-Shirt as well.:wink:

kraphtdiner
04-27-2006, 09:53 PM
Finally I signed up!

Long time reader, first time caller!!! ;o)

danishphinfan
04-27-2006, 10:30 PM
hi fellow phin fans . i resently found out about this site and i've been stuck here since . since im living in Denmark news about the dolphins are few and far between. but im happy to find a forum with lots of phinfans who loves the dolphins as much as i do . so im glad to support finheaven which for the last couple of months has been my second home .

cheers from a european dolphan

Fin Fan in Cali
04-27-2006, 10:36 PM
hi fellow phin fans . i resently found out about this site and i've been stuck here since . since im living in Denmark news about the dolphins are few and far between. but im happy to find a forum with lots of phinfans who loves the dolphins as much as i do . so im glad to support finheaven which for the last couple of months has been my second home .

cheers from a european dolphanThanks, and Glad to have you here! Welcome!:wink:

Roman529
04-27-2006, 11:16 PM
This is my favorite web site...thanks AJ and everyone for making it the best site around for Phins news and info. I am definitely signing up. I really want the Hat !!! :D :up: Gonna mail my check tomorrow.

KingCrowder
04-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Next three members that sign up for VIP membership I will throw in a Finheaven T-Shirt as well.:wink:

Yeah sure wait till after i sign up. :lol:

I still want to know when do you get the badge?

cowboy82nd
04-28-2006, 12:49 AM
Who do I make the check out to? (Finheaven and Co. or somebody else?)

fin-atic
04-28-2006, 05:51 PM
that's my question too
Anyone who pays the $36 VIP will get the stuff, inlcuding the past VIP Members. If you are a past $24 member than you will need to upgrade the additional $12 to get the stuff. If you have ever paid $36 for a VIP Membership, then you will get the booty! Past, present and future.

Also the check information (address etc.) are on the initial post.

I can't wait to get my cap! Woot!

fishfan34
04-28-2006, 06:00 PM

:welcome: 2 :fh:

CrunchTime
04-28-2006, 08:01 PM

You are not alone,We have a few Danish fin fans ,one who is a VIP ,Touberg.:welcome:

ATLFINFAN
04-29-2006, 08:08 AM
I JUST SIGNED UP TO THE BEST SITE ON THE WEB. Thanks guys for all the work you do to keep this going. I am an addict to this place and cant wait for the VIP.

I did PM MUCK about my address thingy.

screamer
04-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Signed up last night. I'm a VIP'er, wouldn't you like to be a VIP'er too? Or is it, we got a Pepper, wouldn't you like to have Pepper too?

screamer
04-29-2006, 08:21 AM
Just a little giddy waiting for the draft!

305TillIDie
04-29-2006, 08:53 AM
i signed up for vip last saturday..thanks to AJ and all of finheaven, making this site keep going..cant wait to get that hat..nice :up:

LocoMonkey
04-29-2006, 11:43 AM
I just gave my donation to the best Fins site on the internet.

2006 will be the Year of the Fins!

fin-atic
04-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Fundraising Update:

5,000 plus registered members...45 people donated in the last three days.

Folks, this isn't free entertainment. It costs, and costs a lot.

Do your part and support the site!! When the cry goes out for help you have to do your part if you want Finheaven to be here in the future.

You don't have to be a VIP, give whatever you can.

C'mon everyone lets keep FinHeaven going!

PS
FinHeaven set a new record yesterday with 2443 members online at one time and the site was smooth as silk.

VanDolPhan
04-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Not all of us have the money right now. I'll probably donate again within the next couple months.

Boik14
04-30-2006, 06:15 PM
VIP is sweet. For $3 a month..are you kidding me? We all love this site and we all love our phins. For the amount of time we all spend on this site, the amount of fun we have talking phins football among other stuff, and the amount of effort aj and staff put into it...its well worth it.

The discussions in VIP are more serious and take on more knowledgable points of view. You learn just by reading. Its also got fewer posters so if you have questions someone is going to see them and answer them for you. Isnt that part of why we all post here...to learn more about the phins?

fin-atic
04-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Not all of us have the money right now. I'll probably donate again within the next couple months.
That is totally fine. I wish that was the case across the other 4,700 members who have done nothing. Many just come here and get the free entertainment and news. I am just trying to stress to the members who frequent here that there is a cost to the site and it is going up as the site grows. If everyone gave just a little ($5) then the site would always be here. Too many people take it for granted that they will always click and the site will be here. Well, like anything else if the expenses exceed the revenue it will go out of business.

I am just trying to rally the call. Not slamming anyone here,

pyrodolphan
05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Just signed up for VIP...like so many people said, gear or no gear, rally cry or not, 36 bucks a year, 3 dollars a month for this site is worth it...and if it goes up, it will be worth that too! Keep up the great work and I am glad to be a VIP!
:wink:

Puka-head
05-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Checks in the mail. No really, I'm just old, don't trust that newfangled technology with my money. Wish I could do more but $36 is cheap for all the value. And I get a hat. Way cool.

blakeypremer
05-02-2006, 02:23 AM
I was wondering how much gear sales go the site, I just bought a sweet shirt for 10 bucks. I think alot of people are more inclinded to buy gear, I know vip includes some cool stuff also, jsut wondering if finheaven is making at least a solid profit off gear slaes

Ohiophinphan
05-02-2006, 11:50 AM
I have had loads of trouble in the past with paypal thus my check is in the mail. Happy to help out.

Could someone check for me and send me a private message as to what is the renewal date of my premium membership? Also since I have been a premium member since '04 I believe, why don't I have one of those neat x2 markers?

Keep up the great work!

fin-atic
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I was wondering how much gear sales go the site, I just bought a sweet shirt for 10 bucks. I think alot of people are more inclinded to buy gear, I know vip includes some cool stuff also, jsut wondering if finheaven is making at least a solid profit off gear slaes
about 10% Thanks and wear it proud!

blakeypremer
05-02-2006, 03:54 PM
cool I will

WharfRat
05-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Could someone check for me and send me a private message as to what is the renewal date of my premium membership?

Done

Also since I have been a premium member since '04 I believe, why don't I have one of those neat x2 markers?

You do now! :cooldude:

Ohiophinphan
05-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Done

You do now! :cooldude:

Thank you very much. I appreciate your support and truly appreciate this site. When my wife went through her long illness and eventual death this site was a refuge to escape to and a place where friends supported me in prayer and well wishes. I am happy to be a help in any way I can.

Kyfinsfan
05-03-2006, 03:30 PM
I would encourage any and all that can afford it to upgrade to VIP. I have been a VIP member for 2 days and already the content in the forums is well worth the price of admission. If you want more, I encourage you to come on in...the water's GREAT!!!

greatwade
05-03-2006, 03:33 PM
What's a premium membership?

CrunchTime
05-03-2006, 03:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I would encourage any and all that can afford it to upgrade to VIP. I have been a VIP member for 2 days and already the content in the forums is well worth the price of admission. If you want more, I encourage you to come on in...the water's GREAT!!!

Welcome.The VIP forum sells itself.You can tell from the unsolicited eyewitness accounts that its worthwhile to be a part of it.

BTW We need an Admin to give this new member a VIP badge.

FinHeavenAJ
05-03-2006, 04:12 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/AG00110_8.gif

Welcome.The VIP forum sells itself.You can tell from the unsolicited eyewitness accounts that its worthwhile to be a part of it.

BTW We need an Admin to give this new member a VIP badge.
Done!

Miami2Canton
05-05-2006, 10:33 AM
I may not post much, but I read all the time, and for $36 it is the best source of up to the minute info and Phin news anywhere. Proud to be a member and help anyway I can. Thank you for this great forum, it is a nice refuge for those of us that live in Jets & Bills territory. Phins Rule!

Fin Fan in Cali
05-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Thanks to all that have given already! We appreciate it! For those that can give but haven't yet, please give what you can to help the site out.:wink: Thanks!:ffic:

Puka-head
05-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Sent check on 2nd,can anyone check and see if it's there yet for me?

blakeypremer
05-09-2006, 02:24 AM
someasked before whats a premuim membership and I had the same question, also how much does it take to be reconized as a donor? Thanks

finserg
05-09-2006, 08:39 AM
send donation :dolphins:

Puka-head
05-12-2006, 04:21 PM
It's been ten days since I sent the check, the suspense is FN KILLING ME!!!

Fin Fan in Cali
05-12-2006, 04:30 PM
It's been ten days since I sent the check, the suspense is FN KILLING ME!!!We will check into it. Thanks.:wink:

fin-atic
05-12-2006, 05:43 PM
It's been ten days since I sent the check, the suspense is FN KILLING ME!!!
Check recieved!
Have to see if it cleared.

Thanks!

Puka-head
05-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Thanks for checking (pun intended) it out for me guys. Being a lifelong Dolphin fan who's spent most of his life a LONG way from Miami, Finheaven is AWESOME for the football soul. I really appreciate all the work, this is buy far the most fun, informative, and professional forum out there. (enough *** kissing yet?)

Seriously, thanks for all the good stuff, Brian Kennedy a.k.a Puka-head

Fin Fan in Cali
05-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Thanks for checking (pun intended) it out for me guys. Being a lifelong Dolphin fan who's spent most of his life a LONG way from Miami, Finheaven is AWESOME for the football soul. I really appreciate all the work, this is buy far the most fun, informative, and professional forum out there. (enough *** kissing yet?)

Seriously, thanks for all the good stuff, Brian Kennedy a.k.a Puka-headNo problem, we are glad to have you here! Thanks for being a member.:wink:

Ohiophinphan
05-13-2006, 07:13 AM
No problem, we are glad to have you here! Thanks for being a member.:wink:

If you don't mind checking, I sent my check in on 5/2????

Fin Fan in Cali
05-13-2006, 09:09 AM
If you don't mind checking, I sent my check in on 5/2????I will forward this to the staff to check on.:wink:

fin-atic
05-13-2006, 09:38 AM
Yes, check received. Waiting to clear. Takes about 5-7 days for out of state. Should be any day now.

Anyone else? We are here to serve!:D

Ohiophinphan
05-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes, check received. Waiting to clear. Takes about 5-7 days for out of state. Should be any day now.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to having both "Premium Member X2" and "VIP" in my avatar box.

Puka-head
05-14-2006, 02:34 AM
Good to know I'm not the only old fart still using checks.:sidelol: :lol: :D
Still remember that first practice? How did you get that privelege?

Anthony D.
05-14-2006, 04:29 AM
Join up Guys.This is the place to be.I am anquiously awiting my cap and stuff come June.Be a VIP and a Saban Supporter!:ffic:

Ohiophinphan
05-14-2006, 05:26 AM
Good to know I'm not the only old fart still using checks.:sidelol: :lol: :D
Still remember that first practice? How did you get that privelege?

I've had bad experiances with paypal and so for occasional payments still use checks.

As to the first practice, I had just moved with my parents to Florida and was staying on St. Pete beach a ways down from the "Happy Dolphin Motel" where the team was staying. It was my first up close look at professional athletes and it still sticks with me all these years later.

Puka-head
05-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Testing one two three

Puka-head
05-16-2006, 01:20 PM
DARN, i'M STILL A MERE MORTAL.:boohoo:

Ohiophinphan
05-16-2006, 01:30 PM
DARN, i'M STILL A MERE MORTAL.:boohoo:
Appearantly I am too. Rats

greatwade
05-16-2006, 01:33 PM
i'd like to know more about prem memberships. kindly advise.

Ohiophinphan
05-17-2006, 02:56 PM

Yeah it cleared my bank on 5/15!!!!!

J dog
05-17-2006, 05:54 PM
im defenetly gonna think about becoming a member:dolphins:

K-Rob
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
I have a few questions.

When do we get our gear? I thought it was supposed to be shipped by June 1. I'm not bitching or anything, it's just that I'm like a little kid checking the mail box everyday. Can't wait to sport FinHeaven at the local Dolphin Bar.

My othe question is, What is Premium Membership? I browsed through this thread and saw that it was mentioned a couple of times but I'm not sure what it is.

byroan
06-01-2006, 04:04 PM
A VIP update was posted here:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=143567