PDA

View Full Version : How about Eddie George?

FinIowa85
04-26-2006, 11:27 AM
He said he would still be open to coming back.
Bring him to camp and see what he can do.
Wouldn't hurt to have him there to tutor Ronnie a little further.
He'll be cheap too.

Noodle Arm
04-26-2006, 11:30 AM
:eek: this is meant to be humorous right?

PhinSoldia
04-26-2006, 11:31 AM
ronnie is ready and doesnt need anymore "tutoring" you all were spoiled with the two back system....

Gardenhead
04-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Running backs coaches do the tutoring.

Eddie George is toast. He's finished.

Baxter
04-26-2006, 11:33 AM
I loved Eddie when he was in his prime but he is old now, ever since he got turf toe he never was the same. We will be fine with Ronnie as are back and maybe Nick will pick up a RB in the later rounds to add depth. I really dont see much happening beyond that, but what the hell do I know:D

phinphan11
04-26-2006, 11:34 AM
:sidelol:

That is a pathetic idea....(if you're serious, that is)

There would have tom be a separate cooler filled with liquid Geritol in order for him to make it through the season!

:fogey: = Eddie George

PhinFan0202
04-26-2006, 11:35 AM
He'll be cheap too.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

FinIowa85
04-26-2006, 11:39 AM
ronnie is ready and doesnt need anymore "tutoring" you all were spoiled with the two back system....
it has been proven you need to be 2 deep with quality players at the skill positions.......we'll be 2 deep at QB, we definitly need to be 2 deep at RB just in case.......morris might be the guy, but we need to make sure we're 2 deep

csabe
04-26-2006, 11:46 AM
:sidelol:

That is a pathetic idea....(if you're serious, that is)

There would have tom be a separate cooler filled with liquid Geritol in order for him to make it through the season!

:fogey: = Eddie George

That is priceless.

Mr772
04-26-2006, 11:46 AM
He'll be cheap too.

The guys is as slow as a O-Lineman at this point.

Aussiefinfan54
04-26-2006, 11:48 AM
y u guys hating on eddie hes a good player its m=not like he would be starting just their to help ronie he can still play i rekon eddie george is a good idea seriously this guy knows how to play and i rekon we can get a good year out of him should we sign him

Aussiefinfan54
04-26-2006, 11:51 AM
plus he would come cheap and likely to retire at end of the season hes obviously not gonna be an every down runner but we don need that out of him he can come in for a few downs during the game and give ronnie a rest and he is a good veteran back-up whos played in a superbowl plus ronnie can deffinantly learn somthing from him i put eddies name forward in a few other threads good thread

phinphan11
04-26-2006, 11:52 AM
y u guys hating on eddie hes a good player its m=not like he would be starting just their to help ronie he can still play i rekon eddie george is a good idea seriously this guy knows how to play and i rekon we can get a good year out of him should we sign him

:eek: Ouch! My poor eyes.....

Nick13
04-26-2006, 12:55 PM
i dont think it would be a bad idea. i mean, a year off has probably helped him get some of his ailments taken care of. and he wouldnt be asked to carry the ball 25 times a game, maybe just 10. but i dont think it would hurt to bring a guy in that has experience and is certainly capable of playing the position.

ac_lanham
04-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I've heard it all now