PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Tutorials?

SirDrums
04-26-2006, 05:24 PM
It has been many years since I had my last Photoshop class (if you could call it a class) and I was wanting to brush up and learn new skill ands techniques. Anyone know of and good sites that have some killer tutorials?

SkapePhin
04-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Best way to learn is just to mess around with stuff on your own.. I suggest just partaking in daily or weekly contest like photoshopcontest.com.. Thats how I learned..

SirDrums
04-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks, I have been using the same techniques for a few years and they have been good enough to make the type of sig's you see in my profile and thats about it. I'll look into the website.

SkapePhin
04-26-2006, 06:16 PM
The thing with doing contests is that it will force you to try new things.. then come up with ways to solve problems that will arise.

Buddwalk
04-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Best way to learn is just to mess around with stuff on your own.. I suggest just partaking in daily or weekly contest like photoshopcontest.com.. Thats how I learned..

Im loving that new sig skape...enter the may photoshop comp :yes:

Check out my new jimi sig I made...yeah just messing around is how i've learned so far

dolphinfan2k5
04-26-2006, 06:55 PM
www.good-tutorials.com

SkapePhin
04-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Im loving that new sig skape...enter the may photoshop comp :yes:

Check out my new jimi sig I made...yeah just messing around is how i've learned so far

I have decided not to enter any more since I can never finish them.. :( I always disqualify myself by not turning something in..

Buddwalk
04-26-2006, 07:05 PM
I have decided not to enter any more since I can never finish them.. :( I always disqualify myself by not turning something in..

I've noticed that :chuckle:

Dors156
04-26-2006, 07:11 PM

wow nice sig skape:wink: