PDA

View Full Version : This is what the Zach Warp Speed should've

HULKFish
04-27-2006, 07:52 AM
looked like!! Thanks for pushing me on this, I'm much happier with this one!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/ZachSpeed-1.jpg

Tone_E
04-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Yo Hulk, my personal opinion is that there are too many colours, thus making it too busy. Especially for a wallpaper. Tone down the actual warp colours to anything but a rainbow type, try sticking to teal and orange or somehting. I like the concept though, and thats a nice cut out....but I wouldn't use that as a b.ground

.:escape:

ILPhinFan88
04-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Yo Hulk, my personal opinion is that there are too many colours, thus making it too busy. Especially for a wallpaper. Tone down the actual warp colours to anything but a rainbow type, try sticking to teal and orange or somehting. I like the concept though, and thats a nice cut out....but I wouldn't use that as a b.ground

.:escape:

I think the warp is the background of the original Zach pic, so it would be hard to cut down on the colors. At least I think so.

HULKFish
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM
I think the warp is the background of the original Zach pic, so it would be hard to cut down on the colors. At least I think so.

Exactly and I figured everyone would be able to reference the colors; green is grass, maybe the orange is the stadium, etc... It is colorful but I really didn't think it was that busy.