PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush is NCAA 07's cover athelete

Medieval954
04-27-2006, 10:59 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/reggiebushimmortalized200604270552287990-1.jpg

New Trailer : http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/703/703567/vids_1.html

HysterikiLL
04-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Didn't see that coming. This game looks so freaking awesome.

Phins28
04-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Didn't see that coming. This game looks so freaking awesome.

yep

Motion
04-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Can't wait til July

Pennington's Rocket Arm
04-29-2006, 08:59 AM
yeah it was gonna be either him or young, i think. can't wait...

Buddwalk
05-01-2006, 04:49 PM
dont want to say it but I was right on both madden and ncaa...told ya so :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Agent51
05-01-2006, 05:50 PM
dont want to say it but I was right on both madden and ncaa...told ya so :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I was waiting for that, lol, took ya long enough

Buddwalk
05-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I was waiting for that, lol, took ya long enough

been hella busy :yes:

played a bar in virginia on saturday night though :buddwalk:

Metal Panda
05-01-2006, 06:46 PM
I love this franchise. Totally eclipses Madden.

Agent51
05-01-2006, 07:18 PM
I love this franchise. Totally eclipses Madden.

definately.

You know what I hate about the two though? The fact that the controls are different. For the longest time I HATED the fact that now you had to use the right stick for jukes in NCAA, I was used to YEARS of shoulder buttons being juke, and I would accidently pitch the ball (usually resulting in a fumble, like Reggie in the Rose Bowl) whenever I tried to juke. Then I finally get it to where it's second nature to hit the right stick for juking, and here comes Madden 06, with the normal (shoulder button juke) controls and I get all screwed up again. Now I'd start hitting the right stick for juke and nothing would happen (unless i hit up for a shoulder charge). They shoul just keep them the same (preferably the right stick juke, with up being the "truck stick" still).

And Madden should bring back the damn triangle button being a JUMP instead of a "cover the ball". WTF it that? There is NO point in having triangl cover the ball, when the truck stick shoulder charge does the same thing, AND lowers your head to give you the potential to grab and extra yard or two running the guy over. The "auto" jump thing is HORRIBLE. most of the time my guy will run right at a downed guy and he will run into him and get stuck, all while I'm furiously pressing triangle since im so used to it being jump, and he just stands still lowering his head like a doofus. THEN he will eventually jump, but it's always too late. Sometimes he will jump right after I make slight contact with the guy, stopping my momentum and I end up jumping straight up in the air and landing in the same spot, lol.

HysterikiLL
05-01-2006, 08:54 PM
definately.

You know what I hate about the two though? The fact that the controls are different. For the longest time I HATED the fact that now you had to use the right stick for jukes in NCAA, I was used to YEARS of shoulder buttons being juke, and I would accidently pitch the ball (usually resulting in a fumble, like Reggie in the Rose Bowl) whenever I tried to juke. Then I finally get it to where it's second nature to hit the right stick for juking, and here comes Madden 06, with the normal (shoulder button juke) controls and I get all screwed up again. Now I'd start hitting the right stick for juke and nothing would happen (unless i hit up for a shoulder charge). They shoul just keep them the same (preferably the right stick juke, with up being the "truck stick" still).

And Madden should bring back the damn triangle button being a JUMP instead of a "cover the ball". WTF it that? There is NO point in having triangl cover the ball, when the truck stick shoulder charge does the same thing, AND lowers your head to give you the potential to grab and extra yard or two running the guy over. The "auto" jump thing is HORRIBLE. most of the time my guy will run right at a downed guy and he will run into him and get stuck, all while I'm furiously pressing triangle since im so used to it being jump, and he just stands still lowering his head like a doofus. THEN he will eventually jump, but it's always too late. Sometimes he will jump right after I make slight contact with the guy, stopping my momentum and I end up jumping straight up in the air and landing in the same spot, lol.

I hate the auto jump. They should hate a jump like the Priest Holmes end zone dives over the line. I have when I am running straight foward into a lineman and going nowhere.

Another thing I hate is the new way of running in madden. It took forever to figure out you just run like a RB. The problem is you can't spin, step if you're a QB from behind the line of scrimmage, even if you're Vick. A lot of the time, I'm going for an end zone dive as a QB on 3rd and goal and he stops and throws it from like half an inch out.