PDA

View Full Version : Players maybe in the 3rd round...

Miamifin23
04-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Some players that I think would be a possibility in the 3rd round that I would like are...
1. Demeterius Williams - WR - Oregon
2. Greg Jennings - WR - Western Michigan
3. Omar Jacobs - QB - Bowling Green
4. Chris Gocong - DE/OLB - Cal Poly...

These are just a couple of guys that if they were to fall to our pick in the 3rd would all be good fits. I like Demetrius Williams, if he's there then he would be our answer to our 2nd reciever spot. Jennings would probably be a slot reciever for his first year then move to #2 in a couple years. Jacobs could be the next David Garrad, always good to have a solid backup that can still win games. And finally, Chris Gocong, haven't seen him play, but he's suppose to play with a high motor, and one of those hybrid type players. Small school kid, could have an impact like Jared Allen did with the Chiefs, not a bad pick in the 3rd.

TXFinFan
04-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Andrew Whitworth
Claude Wroten
Pat Watkins
Daniel Bullocks
Cedric Griffen
Jonathan Scott
Alan Zemaitis
Will Blackmon
Derek Hagen
Rod Wright
Ray Edwards
Hank Baskett
Roman Harper
Dusty Dvoracek
Parys Haralson

jlfin
04-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Some players that I think would be a possibility in the 3rd round that I would like are...

These are just a couple of guys that if they were to fall to our pick in the 3rd would all be good fits. I like Demetrius Williams, if he's there then he would be our answer to our 2nd reciever spot. Jennings would probably be a slot reciever for his first year then move to #2 in a couple years. Jacobs could be the next David Garrad, always good to have a solid backup that can still win games. And finally, Chris Gocong, haven't seen him play, but he's suppose to play with a high motor, and one of those hybrid type players. Small school kid, could have an impact like Jared Allen did with the Chiefs, not a bad pick in the 3rd.

Let's dispense with the Omar Jacobs talk already. He was a possibility before DC. I don't see the Phins using anything but a 7th rounder on a QB.

newlownorder
04-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Let's dispense with the Omar Jacobs talk already. He was a possibility before DC. I don't see the Phins using anything but a 7th rounder on a QB.

But if we don't trade for Harrington our QB's look like this: Culpepper, Lemon, Berlin. Do you really want that to happen? Jacobs is a good player and could always replace Berlin if we do pick up Harrington, remember we are the ONLY ones who had a work out with Jacobs.

finfanlover
04-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Can Ray Edwards play Outside backer in the 3-4.

phinfan_1
04-28-2006, 11:58 PM

love jennings in the 3rd if we don't pick up a wr in the 1st. Also love Chris Gocong. Awesome feet for a DE. I think he'd be a great linebacker.

Roman529
04-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Maurice Drew, RB, UCLA....to back up Ronnie. :tongue:

The Confessor
04-29-2006, 12:15 AM
look at my siggy:wink:

Miamifin23
04-29-2006, 01:17 AM
wouldnt mind Drew but I think he'll go in the 2nd.