PDA

View Full Version : Look For Me Tomorrow! anyone else going?

RB23RW34
04-28-2006, 02:30 PM
tomorrow be on the look out for your fellow finheaven member at the draft. ill be wearing a white culpepper jersey and this years draft hat and ill have a huge orange sign with "FREE RICKY" on it. lets hope everything goes good and we get a future star tomorrow.

Mindwarp
04-28-2006, 02:32 PM
Thow Finheaven.com on the sign so we can know its you!

The Samurai
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Freakin Sweet. When number 16 gets called up, I suggest you streak across the stage. lol

j/k, unless you would actually do it

NLude33
04-28-2006, 02:34 PM
I will be there. Look for the tall guy with the orange Chambers jersey...haha!

Ricky's Pipe
04-28-2006, 02:36 PM
G'luck man....if they pan to you throw a punch at the closest Jets fan :)

PassRush
04-28-2006, 02:37 PM
I have to go to a wedding but we should definatly pick before five o'clock when it starts. If not, I will have to use some fancy footwork to either get out of it or sneak a radio in

hestar
04-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Freakin Sweet. When number 16 gets called up, I suggest you streak across the stage. lol

Dude you seriously gotta do the streaking!..Take one for the team.I think you'd only get 30 days in jail but you would be the man!!! :goof:

but yeah,I hope the jets boo their pick and we draft the BPA and one I like :cooldude:
...lucky bastad,They need to have the draft in miami!!

XXXSURTAINXXX
04-28-2006, 03:35 PM
tomorrow be on the look out for your fellow finheaven member at the draft. ill be wearing a white culpepper jersey and this years draft hat and ill have a huge orange sign with "FREE RICKY" on it. lets hope everything goes good and we get a future star tomorrow.

aww man thats great!!! Make sure you get on camera Ill be looking for you...Give me a shout out...Be like whats up Rainey Love!!!

Roman529
04-28-2006, 03:37 PM

I'll look for you....I am watching it from my fave sportsbar....they have free Wi-Fi internet hookup so I will probably bring my laptop and check out the draft from there. Can't wait.

BackWudFinFan
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Streak Streak Streak But Yeah Man Make Sure Jet Know We Are Going 2 Kick There A**

maddendude
04-28-2006, 07:41 PM
orange chambers and white culpepper with orange sign...got it.