PDA

View Full Version : What rounds do we pick in and at what number???

justbgreen
04-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Can anyone tell me what number in each round we pick? I know we have #16 in round one and "NO" second, but after that I'm not sure at what spot in the following rounds we pick. Found one "draft site" that said we only had 1 pick in round 7, and I'm sure I heard we had 3 picks in that round! Any help would be great, thanks.:dolphins:

Dolfansal
04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Dude are you a fan? How do you not know when we pick?

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:55 PM
I think we have a 1st, 3rd, 4th, and three 7ths...not sure about the 5th or 6th round?....I think Nick may trade down so we get a late first and a 2nd.

justbgreen
04-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Dude are you a fan? How do you not know when we pick?
Yes I’m a fan, and have been one probably longer than you’ve been alive. Some of us do have lives that go beyond “Dolphin Football”. As much as I love the dolphins, I do have to put food on the table and spend time with my family. So “DUDE” what are the picks? Just answer the question, no need to throw barbs. Like I stated I don’t know exactly what we have but I think I’m pretty close. So instead of you “downing me” why not just be polite and answer the question? I’ll start it out for you……………Great question “justbgreen” I believe our picks are……………now that wasn’t so bad was it. You might want to be some what easier on us older fans, one day you will be one too! I look forward to your response. Thanks! Would also like to thank Roman529 for his “positive response”, thanks “DUDE”.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-28-2006, 10:36 PM
1st, 3rd, 4th, and three 7th's.

Roman529
04-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Yes I’m a fan, and have been one probably longer than you’ve been alive. Some of us do have lives that go beyond “Dolphin Football”. As much as I love the dolphins, I do have to put food on the table and spend time with my family. So “DUDE” what are the picks? Just answer the question, no need to throw barbs. Like I stated I don’t know exactly what we have but I think I’m pretty close. So instead of you “downing me” why not just be polite and answer the question? I’ll start it out for you……………Great question “justbgreen” I believe our picks are……………now that wasn’t so bad was it. You might want to be some what easier on us older fans, one day you will be one too! I look forward to your response. Thanks! Would also like to thank Roman529 for his “positive response”, thanks “DUDE”.

No Problem....yeah I was right as far as when we pick....here is one mock draft I saw for our picks:

1-Kamerion Wimbley, DE/OLB Florida State
3-Babatunde Oshinowo, NG Stanford
4-Skyler Green, WR LSU
7-Will Allen G Tex;PPinegar QB FS;Jahmile Addae S WV

postermaster
04-28-2006, 10:41 PM
Can anyone tell me what number in each round we pick? I know we have #16 in round one and "NO" second, but after that I'm not sure at what spot in the following rounds we pick. Found one "draft site" that said we only had 1 pick in round 7, and I'm sure I heard we had 3 picks in that round! Any help would be great, thanks.:dolphins:

Just follow the link:
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=4441

And check the "NFL Tracker Round" bellow, just click on each round to see at what pick in which round we chose...

justbgreen
04-28-2006, 10:42 PM
1st, 3rd, 4th, and three 7th's.
Thanks I appreciate that. Do you happen to know the “actual pick numbers” makes it easier for us “old timers” to follow it on ESPN! Thanks

justbgreen
04-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks guys, (Fin Fan I Cali, Roman529, &postermaster) now that’s what I’m talking about.

Roman529
04-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Thanks I appreciate that. Do you happen to know the “actual pick numbers” makes it easier for us “old timers” to follow it on ESPN! Thanks

Here's the miami picks..

Round 1 – Pick 16

Round 3 – Pick 82

Round 4 – Pick 114

Round 7 – Pick 212

Round 7 – Pick 226

Round 7 – Pick 233

justbgreen
04-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Thanks, now I can still do some work around the house and watch for "our picks"...........Thanks!

Finfang
04-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks, now I can still do some work around the house and watch for "our picks"...........Thanks!

Work around the house! Um what?

I will be attending the food fest, beer fest extravaganza.

Well equipped with with football fans who believe that draft day is not a time to yawn.

It is football Xmas my friend.

Roman529
04-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Work around the house! Um what?

I will be attending the food fest, beer fest extravaganza.

Well equipped with with football fans who believe that draft day is not a time to yawn.

It is football Xmas my friend.

Yeah I am with you.....no work around the house....I will be "working" on some wings and beer at my fave sportsbar. :lol: