PDA

View Full Version : Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts)

I GOT GAME
04-28-2006, 08:55 PM
It is all set up for the jets to get Reggie Bush now that the Texans passed on him.

tmny99
04-28-2006, 08:58 PM
That's true...but that OL lost Mawae and Fabini. Bush will be lucky to end up on IR by week 5.

Bjorn
It is all set up for the jets to get Reggie Bush now that the Texans passed on him.

It could very well happen. This proves the theory that nothing is truly predictable.

kpcane
Thanks for making this seem like a factual thread.

HysterikiLL
04-28-2006, 09:01 PM
At least we only get him twice a year. We have enough firepower to at least contain him....right?

I GOT GAME
04-28-2006, 09:01 PM
It could very well happen. This proves the theory that nothing is truly predictable.

I HATE THE JETS THEY ARE THE WORST

Dolfan11
04-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Texans - Super Mario
Saints - ?
Titans - ?
Jets - ?

What makes you so sure the Jets will trade up to get Bush, and these other two teams won't take him. OR another team trade up for him?

SECfootball
04-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Texans - Mario Williams
Jets (via trade) - Reggie Bush
Titans - Young or Leinart
Saints - D'brick

this doesn't look good :(

DeathStar
04-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Texans - Mario Williams
Jets (via trade) - Reggie Bush
Titans - Young or Leinart
Saints - D'brick

this doesn't look good :(

nope it doesn't.

**** the jets.

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:08 PM
You guys need to stop posting threads that are assumptions and not facts.

RHoffman
04-28-2006, 09:08 PM
:rolleyes:

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:10 PM
NOOO the Jets pick 4th....but all these people assume they are just going to jump to #2.

:lol:

SECfootball
04-28-2006, 09:11 PM
You guys need to stop posting threads that are assumptions and not facts.

It's a legit assumption. The Jets are in a very good position to trade up and get Bush, and, out of the teams in the top 5, they'd be the one to be willing to give up the most. Unless the Saints intend on staying at #2 and taking Bush themselves, there's a good chance Bush will be a Jet this time tomorrow.

TotoreMexico
04-28-2006, 09:12 PM
People we need to WAIT & SEE what happens tomorrow...

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:13 PM
It's a legit assumption. The Jets are in a very good position to trade up and get Bush, and, out of the teams in the top 5, they'd be the one to be willing to give up the most. Unless the Saints intend on staying at #2 and taking Bush themselves, there's a good chance Bush will be a Jet this time tomorrow.

The Saints and Titans should also want Bush....what makes the Jets any more special???

I GOT GAME
04-28-2006, 09:13 PM
:rolleyes:

All I know is that the Jets have a whole lot of picks ,2 first round alot of fire power to get a monster in Bush

SECfootball
04-28-2006, 09:20 PM
The Saints and Titans should also want Bush....what makes the Jets any more special???

The Saints have a lot of money in Deuce McAllister and seem pretty set on taking Ferguson (which they could do at #4), the Titans could sit still, not give up any picks, and be content taking the QB of their choice. The Jets are in dire need of a talented, young back and would be the team willing to give up the most for the #2.

Not saying it will happen...depends on how highly the Saints think of Bush.

finfan75
04-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Jets wont get him

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:24 PM
The Saints have a lot of money in Deuce McAllister and seem pretty set on taking Ferguson (which they could do at #4), the Titans could sit still, not give up any picks, and be content taking the QB of their choice. The Jets are in dire need of a talented, young back and would be the team willing to give up the most for the #2.

Not saying it will happen...depends on how highly the Saints think of Bush.

I know they have Deuce McAllister but he was busted up a lot last year. I think Bush is better than any back TENN has by far....I know the Titans want a QB but it would be hard to pass on Bush who played for Norm Chow at USC. Tenn still has Volek.

SECfootball
04-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I know they have Deuce McAllister but he was busted up a lot last year. I think Bush is better than any back TENN has by far....I know the Titans want a QB but it would be hard to pass on Bush who played for Norm Chow at USC. Tenn still has Volek.

NO has a lot of $$$ invested in McAllister and I don't think they'd be willing to pay the big bucks Bush will be looking for. Yes, the Titans would snap up Bush in a heartbeat if he fell to them at #3 but that won't happen if the Jets have their way, and they probably won't be willing to give up another couple of first day picks in order to trade up and get him when they could stay at 3 and have the QB of their choice.

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:37 PM
NO has a lot of $$$ invested in McAllister and I don't think they'd be willing to pay the big bucks Bush will be looking for. Yes, the Titans would snap up Bush in a heartbeat if he fell to them at #3 but that won't happen if the Jets have their way, and they probably won't be willing to give up another couple of first day picks in order to trade up and get him when they could stay at 3 and have the QB of their choice.

As long as the Jets don't get Bush all is good. :D

Elle Clouds
04-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Quote me.. we will have to see Reggie Bush twice a year.. damn

campeonaso
04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
thats what i was afraid of.but channing is gona kick his ***

Roman529
04-28-2006, 09:47 PM
I need a drink. :what: :spit:

TotoreMexico
04-28-2006, 09:51 PM
I need a drink. :what: :spit:

:sidelol:

jlfin
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Would you rather face Mario Williams twice a year? I wouldn't
Bush isn't better than Barry Sanders and the Phins beat the Lions all but once that I can recall when Sanders was playing.

jlfin
04-28-2006, 10:23 PM
So what. Saban will build a dominant defense. He's going to be having nightmares on Sat nights before he plays the Phins.

nick1
04-28-2006, 10:26 PM
good let the Jets get Bush than I can watch Crowder put him on the IR. behind the Jets o-line he is guarenteed to get injured his rookie season

Alex44
04-28-2006, 10:31 PM
The Jets will give up so much trying to get Bush it wont matter how good he is

Dors156
04-28-2006, 10:35 PM
we better get younger on d now or else we will not be able to keep up with him

Simmer Finner
04-28-2006, 10:42 PM
The Texans just signed Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick !! The jets are apparently in talks to move up 2 spots by trading one of their two first round picks to get bush!....... This move could mean big trouble for us

PhinGeneral
04-28-2006, 10:46 PM
The Jets will give up so much trying to get Bush it wont matter how good he is

The thought definately has some merit. That #2 pick is worth quite a bit more than it was yesterday. If the Jets want to move up, they may have to give up a decent amount to do so.

only NJ fin fan
04-28-2006, 10:47 PM
The Texans just signed Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick !! The jets are apparently in talks to move up 2 spots by trading one of their two first round picks to get bush!....... This move could mean big trouble for us

dont worry..he trys to go to the outside...:dolphins: jason taylor :dolphins: ...he trys to go up the middle :dolphins: zach thomas:dolphins: ...he trys to go around again :dolphins: channing crowder:dolphins: ...they try to throw it.....:dolphins: will allen:dolphins: ...stacked on all sides of the d!!!!!!!!....btw the smileys are thanx to my friend...:cooldude: michael G :cooldude:

only NJ fin fan
04-28-2006, 10:49 PM
The thought definately has some merit. That #2 pick is worth quite a bit more than it was yesterday. If the Jets want to move up, they may have to give up a decent amount to do so.

the number 4, 29,71...and the other 1..i cant think of it off the top of my head...but it is below 71..in the 40s or somthing like that :confused:

Bjorn
04-28-2006, 10:56 PM
The Raiders are rumored to be looking to trade up to #2. Hopefully Al Davis will break the bank to get Bush. Then the Jets can get someone else.:D