PDA

View Full Version : The reason we can't wait another month on Iraq

PhinPhan1227
03-13-2003, 06:21 PM
The market jumped more than 200 points today just on the report that the issue of Iraq would soon be over. Tell people that it's going to linger on for at least another month AGAIN before any action is taken, and you can say goodbye to those 200 points, and probably a few hundred more by the time we DO take care of things. This economy has been in limbo for months, and we can't afford to wait any longer.

"There is the expectation that Iraq will be resolved soon and the price of oil will come down and the outlook for the economy will improve and stock prices will rise. A lot of active investors are positioning themselves for that outcome. This (rally) reflects optimism that Iraq will be put behind us," said Hugh Johnson, chief investment officer for First Albany Corp.

Analysts said Wall Street was encouraged by a CNN report that said the Iraqi army was expected to surrender soon after the United States begins military action.

"The global consensus about the outcome of war with Iraq has become more positive, said Kevin Caron, market strategist at Ryan, Beck & Co., LLC. "The suspicion is that any engagement with Iraq may go better than expected."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/nationworld/sns-ap-wall-street,0,4183339.story?coll=sns%2Dbusiness%2Dheadlines

ohall
03-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
The market jumped more than 200 points today just on the report that the issue of Iraq would soon be over. Tell people that it's going to linger on for at least another month AGAIN before any action is taken, and you can say goodbye to those 200 points, and probably a few hundred more by the time we DO take care of things. This economy has been in limbo for months, and we can't afford to wait any longer.

"There is the expectation that Iraq will be resolved soon and the price of oil will come down and the outlook for the economy will improve and stock prices will rise. A lot of active investors are positioning themselves for that outcome. This (rally) reflects optimism that Iraq will be put behind us," said Hugh Johnson, chief investment officer for First Albany Corp.

Analysts said Wall Street was encouraged by a CNN report that said the Iraqi army was expected to surrender soon after the United States begins military action.

"The global consensus about the outcome of war with Iraq has become more positive, said Kevin Caron, market strategist at Ryan, Beck & Co., LLC. "The suspicion is that any engagement with Iraq may go better than expected."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/nationworld/sns-ap-wall-street,0,4183339.story?coll=sns%2Dbusiness%2Dheadlines

I think we go in on the March 31st or on April 1st. With all things considered it's going to take us another 2 to 3 weeks to get our troops ready in Turkey. And if Turkey still doesn’t allow us to go thru their country we’ll have to sail to Kuwait and setup there.

Not to mention April 1st is when the moon is non existent again in Iraq. We have to go in when it's dark; the F-117 needs that to be successful. Then again I'm sure we can use gorilla packages to keep them safe, but that opens the Air Force and the Marines up to large casualties on their gorilla flights.

Oliver...

LeftCoastPhin
03-13-2003, 06:47 PM
I am in favor of the war but I am opposed in making the economy a factor.

iceblizzard69
03-13-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin

I feel the same way. I support the war but using money as the reason to want it is just ridiculous.

Dolfan984
03-14-2003, 02:09 AM
I think if we are going to go to war, we should do it at soon as possible...

dolfan06
03-14-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
I think if we are going to go to war, we should do it at soon as possible... i don't know why every other country is *****-footing around. saddam has had 12 years to disarm and he hasn't done it. the missles he's destroying now are probably obsolete, just putting up another front for the medias sake!:rolleyes:

PhinPhan1227
03-14-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I feel the same way. I support the war but using money as the reason to want it is just ridiculous.

Going to war for money is one thing. Going to war 2-3 weeks earlier than you would have anyway to rescue the economy is something else. All that aside, lets try and remember that almost EVERY war which has ever been fought was over money. Name me a war the US participated in and I'll give you a direct tie to economics.

LeftCoastPhin
03-14-2003, 12:41 PM
50 wrongs dont make a right. Damned the economy, we go to war when it makes the most overall sense. I'd hate to skip the chance of Sadaam micraculously coming to his senses so we can save our precious economy. This thought process makes me want to vomit.

dolfan06
03-14-2003, 01:04 PM
50 wrongs dont make a right. Damned the economy, we go to war when it makes the most overall sense. I'd hate to skip the chance of Sadaam micraculously coming to his senses so we can save our precious economy. This thought process makes me want to vomit. every war has some economical under currents!;)

PhinPhan1227
03-14-2003, 01:23 PM
50 wrongs dont make a right. Damned the economy, we go to war when it makes the most overall sense. I'd hate to skip the chance of Sadaam micraculously coming to his senses so we can save our precious economy. This thought process makes me want to vomit.

Are you aware of that famous definition of insanity that goes "the act of doing the exact same thing over and over but somehow expecting a different result? Giving Saddam "one more chance", sounds like a the new prime example of that corolary. BTW, as for "our precious economy", you should know that the health of that economy keeps millions of people alive every year in foreign aid. Money may not buy happiness, but it does buy food, medicine, education......

baccarat
03-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the missles he's destroying now are probably obsolete, just putting up another front for the medias sake!:rolleyes:

The only reason why he's destroying the few missles he is disarming is b/c are army is in Kuwait. Even the French admit this. So if we just leave the region then he will deifinitely quit what little disarming he's doing now.

dolfan06
03-14-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_
"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people."
--Conan O'Brien

because iraq owes the french money and if there is a new regime, they don't have to recognize the debt!

baccarat
03-14-2003, 09:51 PM
because iraq owes the french money and if there is a new regime, they don't have to recognize the debt!

Not to mention their contracts and the fact that France benefits whenever bad things happen to America.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by booyeah_
Not to mention their contracts and the fact that France benefits whenever bad things happen to America. isn't it strange how money brings out the worst!;)

themole
03-15-2003, 12:26 AM

LCP...Our Economy was the target of 9/11.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by themole
LCP...Our Economy was the target of 9/11. its time to put up or shut up, i vote for taking the towelheads out!:rolleyes:

themole
03-15-2003, 12:37 AM
its time to put up or shut up, i vote for taking the towelheads out!:rolleyes:

06, If we don't now, we have to later. We are really 12 years behind schedule, but after 9/11, I'm for doing just as the president promised he would do...hunt them down and kill them!

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 12:43 AM
06, If we don't now, we have to later. We are really 12 years behind schedule, but after 9/11, I'm for doing just as the president promised he would do...hunt them down and kill them! there has been nothing but unrest in the middle east since the crusades, i say end their agony!;)

themole
03-15-2003, 12:48 AM
there has been nothing but unrest in the middle east since the crusades, i say end their agony!;)

I agree! a good ole fasioned ass whupping should wake them up.:lol:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 12:52 AM
I agree! a good ole fasioned ass whupping should wake them up.:lol: i think we should go in and whip their ass and give all the men sex change operations!:D

themole
03-15-2003, 12:55 AM
i think we should go in and whip their ass and give all the men sex change operations!:D

Just turn them into Capons would suffice.:evil:

themole
03-15-2003, 12:59 AM
Eunuch's would be more appropriate!:evil:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Eunuch's would be more appropriate!:evil: their religion treats women like cattle, i think sex change operations and thrown back in their own country would be very appropriate!;)

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 01:04 PM
Wow, I can't believe some of the crap I read on this board.

When will some of you understand that only a select few are terrorists, and not all of them? Islam is a religion of peace but some people are just so intolerant that they make fun of the whole religion because of a few assholes who have done terrible things to this nation.

Face it people, Muslims are an essential part of this nation, and are part of our culture. Who is the most important athlete in this history of this nation? Muhammad Ali, who is also a Muslim. How about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? And of course us Dolfans remember Karim Abdul-Jabbar. For the modern day bball fan, one of the best players out there today is a Muslim, Shareef Abdur-Rahim. It makes me sick how people make fun of Muslims, because most of them are very peaceful, espicially here. Also, I have read that they are "not a part of American culture." So you are telling me that Muhammad Ali isn't a part of our culture? Islam is the fastest growing religion in this nation, and the true Muslims are very peaceful, and don't kill people for their nationality, race, or religion. Islam is good, don't make fun of it.

Barbarian
03-15-2003, 01:13 PM

When will some of you understand that only a select few are terrorists, and not all of them? Islam is a religion of peace but some people are just so intolerant that they make fun of the whole religion because of a few assholes who have done terrible things to this nation.

Face it people, Muslims are an essential part of this nation, and are part of our culture. Who is the most important athlete in this history of this nation? Muhammad Ali, who is also a Muslim. How about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? And of course us Dolfans remember Karim Abdul-Jabbar. For the modern day bball fan, one of the best players out there today is a Muslim, Shareef Abdur-Rahim. It makes me sick how people make fun of Muslims, because most of them are very peaceful, espicially here. Also, I have read that they are "not a part of American culture." So you are telling me that Muhammad Ali isn't a part of our culture? Islam is the fastest growing religion in this nation, and the true Muslims are very peaceful, and don't kill people for their nationality, race, or religion. Islam is good, don't make fun of it.

Exactly... before some people label an entire religeon because of the actions of a few, lets not forget that Hitler was a devout Christian.
(No, I'm not blaming Christianity, just pointing out that every religion has it's whakos... Spanish Inquisition anyone?)

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
Exactly... before some people label an entire religeon because of the actions of a few, lets not forget that Hitler was a devout Christian.
(No, I'm not blaming Christianity, just pointing out that every religion has it's whakos... Spanish Inquisition anyone?)

Exactly! Some posters on this board have said many mean things about Muslims without knowing anything about them or knowing any of them and are blaming terrorism on the religion when the Koran clearly says that the killing of innocents is wrong.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 02:23 PM
:rolleyes:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 02:49 PM
:rolleyes: justice is always something you should always find....................

you gotta saddle up your boys, you gotta draw a hard line!;)

themole
03-15-2003, 03:54 PM

OK Ice...In your whopping 15 years on this earth you've managed to become an authority on Islam.

:lol: Islam, a religion of peace! Yea...that's really a laid back tolerant bunch. You better hope the fastest growing religion in the nation is loaded on boats and shipped back to where it originated or they will have your boney ass on your knees on a rug faceing east 8 times a day. These people have been at it for 3000 years and still haven't figured out away to find PEACE and HARMONY amongst themselves.

They consider us the white devil and they are tolerant because they are in the minority!

I've told you once we are not of the same culture as them, let them go back to their country of origin and spread that marvelous tolerance where it is needed most!

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 04:05 PM
Age means nothing, I am not a Muslim, and I don't know everything about it or that much, but I know the basic stuff. It is a small minority that isn't peaceful, not the whole group. How would you feel if I said that all Mormons had "10 wives and 30 babies." You wouldn't like that too much, would you? This nation is 3% Muslim, and they aren't going to take over, that isn't their plan. Is it bin Ladens? Maybe, but Muslims don't answer to him. bin Laden doesn't follow the teachings of Islam, he is not a true Muslim. bin Laden is a psycho.

I can't believe how intolerant you guys are, it is really sad. How would you feel if I told you to "go and drink a beer." Muslims may read this board, and if I were a Muslim I would be really really really upset, and I am not a Muslim and as you can tell I am pretty pissed off.

The Qur'an preaches respect of other religions, and respect of women. It is the people who misinterpret the book that don't have it right. American Muslims for the most part seem to have it right.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Also, what exactly is our "culture." American culture includes all races, and some Muslims are very important to it, i.e. Muhammad Ali, so don't say that.

themole, you seem to be very prejuduced. I have already heard your very "kind" thoughts on South Korea, calling them "rice dipping SOBs" and now you have kind thoughts on Muslims too. Are you racist, because you seem that way from what I have read.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 05:43 PM

The Qur'an preaches respect of other religions, and respect of women. It is the people who misinterpret the book that don't have it right. American Muslims for the most part seem to have it right. horse puckey, you know what my wife would say if i told her everytime we went out in public she had to put a bag over her head............... is muslim wives are so damned afraid of there men, they don't say squat!

it it would be quite nice if muslims did read this board, maybe they would get a clue how to treat women!:yell:

themole
03-15-2003, 05:50 PM
Age means nothing, I am not a Muslim, and I don't know everything about it or that much, but I know the basic stuff. It is a small minority that isn't peaceful, not the whole group. How would you feel if I said that all Mormons had "10 wives and 30 babies." You wouldn't like that too much, would you? This nation is 3% Muslim, and they aren't going to take over, that isn't their plan. Is it bin Ladens? Maybe, but Muslims don't answer to him. bin Laden doesn't follow the teachings of Islam, he is not a true Muslim. bin Laden is a psycho.

I can't believe how intolerant you guys are, it is really sad. How would you feel if I told you to "go and drink a beer." Muslims may read this board, and if I were a Muslim I would be really really really upset, and I am not a Muslim and as you can tell I am pretty pissed off.

The Qur'an preaches respect of other religions, and respect of women. It is the people who misinterpret the book that don't have it right. American Muslims for the most part seem to have it right.

Age has a heck of a lot to do with everything. That's why your state will not allow you to vote,drink or drive before you are of legal age and 15 ain't it! You have not seen enough of life to make an informed or prudent decision.

I don't care what you say about Mormons. We have endured many false accusations and will endure many more I'm sure.

If there were terrorist groups forming from the LDS religion, I'd would be all for investigating them and if needs be, putting them on the first thing leaving this country! Or, I would leave the church if it didn't put and end to it.

Drink beer! I didn't become a Mormon until I was 30 years old. I loved beer and would tip one right now if I really wanted one, with no fear of going to hell or being kicked out of the church. That's tollerance.

Polygamy, hasn't been practiced by "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" in 113 years. It was only implemented then, because so many men died in the trek to the west leaving many families fatherless and with no means of support. If you can show me one with 10 wives and 30 babies, I'll show you one miserable, broke, law breaking Anti Mormon.

:lol: Koran, teaches respect for women! That's why they make their women walk around dressed like they are going to a KKK meeting.

If you were to visit any muslim nation and are caught with a Bible, they will put you in jail! That's right, very tolerant toward other religions aren't they. If you hired a taxi and the taxi is involved in an accident who do you think will be charged? You! Because it is your fault he had to drive.

Don't try to talk to me about mindsets and cultures that you no nothing about. Take a trip over there and find out for youself.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 05:54 PM

Who is the most important athlete in this history of this nation? Muhammad Ali, who is also a Muslim. How about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? And of course us Dolfans remember Karim Abdul-Jabbar. what on earth are you smokin! those guys were blacks and thought it was cool to change their names. you show me one picture of those guys getting on their knees and practicing the religion of islam!:yell:

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 05:57 PM
First of all, it is pathetic when a mod violates the TOS, which you just did in that post.

Also, Muslims in this country don't treat their women like that. They treat them with respect, just like me and you. Also, not every Muslim country is run by the Taliban. In Kuwait, women don't have to wear anything on their head. A woman is the PRESIDENT of Indonesia, which is the nation that has the biggest Islamic population on earth. Islam calls for women to be treated with respect, but assholes like the Taliban, and to a lesser degree, Saudi Arabia, make some Americans like you think that women have to wear veils in all Muslim nations. It is a shame when women aren't treated equally, but don't blame it on the religion, blame it on the idiots who are guilty of it.

There are a lot of Christian Americans who treat women like crap. And I can guarantee you that Muslim women are treated very well by Muslim men in this country. The people who are treated like crap are the Muslims in the USA who face tons of hate crimes against them from people who think all of them are bad because they aren't.

Do you think Muhammad Ali is bad? Or Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? They are Muslim.

Hitler was a Christian, do we blame all Christians on Hitler or what the Nazis did?

Seriously, your argument is prejuduced, and there isn't anything else to it. If you want to respond, don't call me names, and don't stereotype a whole religion because of what a few assholes did to us.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 05:58 PM
btw, you're talkin about cassius clay, lew alcindor and i don't remember the other guys name was before he went nuts!;)

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 05:59 PM
what on earth are you smokin! those guys were blacks and thought it was cool to change their names. you show me one picture of those guys getting on their knees and practicing the religion of islam!:yell:

Race has nothing to do with it, and they converted to Islam. Muhammad Ali did not like his "slave name" but his name also has some sort of religious meaning. I don't know the story behind Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's name change, but they are both religious Muslims who are peaceful, good people, and very important to American sports culture. No one is more important to sports then Muhammad Ali.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:01 PM
btw, you're talkin about cassius clay, lew alcindor and i don't remember the other guys name was before he went nuts!;)

No one calls them those names any more. Karim Abdul-Jabbar didn't go nuts, he just found a calling in Islam and converted. By the why, he changed his name again, I think it is Abdul Kareem al-Jabbar now but I am not sure.

Also, Karim lead the league in TDs one year as a Fin. :)

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Age has a heck of a lot to do with everything. That's why your state will not allow you to vote,drink or drive before you are of legal age and 15 ain't it! You have not seen enough of life to make an informed or prudent decision.

I don't care what you say about Mormons. We have endured many false accusations and will endure many more I'm sure.

If there were terrorist groups forming from the LDS religion, I'd would be all for investigating them and if needs be, putting them on the first thing leaving this country! Or, I would leave the church if it didn't put and end to it.

Drink beer! I didn't become a Mormon until I was 30 years old. I loved beer and would tip one right now if I really wanted one, with no fear of going to hell or being kicked out of the church. That's tollerance.

Polygamy, hasn't been practiced by "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" in 113 years. It was only implemented then, because so many men died in the trek to the west leaving many families fatherless and with no means of support. If you can show me one with 10 wives and 30 babies, I'll show you one miserable, broke, law breaking Anti Mormon.

:lol: Koran, teaches respect for women! That's why they make their women walk around dressed like they are going to a KKK meeting.

If you were to visit any muslim nation and are caught with a Bible, they will put you in jail! That's right, very tolerant toward other religions aren't they. If you hired a taxi and the taxi is involved in an accident who do you think will be charged? You! Because it is your fault he had to drive.

Don't try to talk to me about mindsets and cultures that you no nothing about. Take a trip over there and find out for youself.

I never said the Islamic nations in the Middle East were tolerant, I don't think Saudi Arabia is tolerant at all. However, women only have to cover their faces in the Taliban government, and in nations like Kuwait, they don't have to wear anything on their head. In Saudi Arabia, I think they have to cover their forehead but not their face, they only had to cover their face under the Taliban government.

Also, I am 15, but I seem to be a lot more tolerant then you guys. Age has nothing to do with this discussion, because I know what I am talking about, and that is what matters.

I didn't make fun of Mormons or say that, I said "how would you feel if I said those things." There was no harm intended towards anything about Mormonism if you thought there was.

The people in the Middle East who are terrorists misinterpret the Qur'an, but I have learned about the Qur'an, and it teaches tolerance and openness. It is a shame how many people in the Middle East have it wrong, but the Muslims in America seem to have it right, as well as the Muslims in other areas of the World.

Muhammad was a man who treated women very well, and the whole religion is based on him. Nowadays, many Muslims don't correctly follow his teachings. The people who commit terrorist attacks aren't true Muslims, the ones who are peaceful, tolerant, and respectful are. Islam is not bad, but the terrorists are very bad.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:13 PM
First of all, it is pathetic when a mod violates the TOS, which you just did in that post.

yeah, you tell me where, you're so much wiser than i am, you little kid!:yell:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:16 PM
answer me this smart guy, how many arabs have been kidnapped in this country?!

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:17 PM
yeah, you tell me where, you're so much wiser than i am, you little kid!:yell:

Wow, now you are also going to diss me for how old I am. I don't read the TOS, but if I do I am sure I can find where it says that personal attacks aren't allowed.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:19 PM
answer me this smart guy, how many arabs have been kidnapped in this country?!

What the hell is your point? Mosques have been burned, and innocent Muslims have been shot for no reason because of some assholes commiting hate crimes against them. Do you think that is ok? A lot of hate crimes have been commited against innocent Muslims in this country.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:20 PM
btw, you're talkin about cassius clay, lew alcindor and i don't remember the other guys name was before he went nuts!;) now you show me where i attacked a soul in that post!:yell:

themole
03-15-2003, 06:22 PM
Also, what exactly is our "culture." American culture includes all races, and some Muslims are very important to it, i.e. Muhammad Ali, so don't say that.

themole, you seem to be very prejuduced. I have already heard your very "kind" thoughts on South Korea, calling them "rice dipping SOBs" and now you have kind thoughts on Muslims too. Are you racist, because you seem that way from what I have read.

As soon as you are allowed to drive I suggest you take a trip around this great land and discover it's "culture"!

I'm a nationalist! Now wrestle with that one for a while!

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:22 PM
What the hell is your point? Mosques have been burned, and innocent Muslims have been shot for no reason because of some assholes commiting hate crimes against them. Do you think that is ok? A lot of hate crimes have been commited against innocent Muslims in this country. crimes happen like that both ways. i'm talkin about muslims or arabs that were kidnapped and torchered because of their faith!:yell:

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:24 PM
now you show me where i attacked a soul in that post!:yell:

I am talking about when you called me "horse puckey" (whatever the hell that means, but it can't be good)

First board policy from the comments, suggestions, etc forum

There will be no attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email the member.

Furthermore, please... no racist, derogatory or other comments referring to sexual preference / gender

Not only was there a personal attack, but there have been constant derogatory and racist comments in this thread by you and themole. Of course you are a mod so this is ok. :rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:26 PM
crimes happen like that both ways. i'm talkin about muslims or arabs that were kidnapped and torchered because of their faith!:yell:

The hate crimes were commited because of their faith!

It isn't ok, even if they happen both ways, because the innocents are always the ones targeted. Terrorism is terrible, but people shouldn't go around killing innocent Muslims because of the terrible acts of al-Qaeda.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Anyway, I don't like to argue with people, espicially Dolfans :) so I am going to end this conversation. Just wanted to let people know to not make fun of the religion, but the terrorists instead. Islam and Muhammad are not responsible for terrorism, it is the people who commit them who misinterpret the Koran.

:monkey: al Qaeda

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:29 PM
I am talking about when you called me "horse puckey" (whatever the hell that means, but it can't be good)

see, you don't know what the hell you're bitchin about! horse puckey is not a name, its a polite way of saying horse sh!t. now if anybody is responsible for breaking TOS, you just forced me by claiming i called you something and i had to explain it to you!

btw, go ask your mommy if your bottles warm yet!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:32 PM
The hate crimes were commited because of their faith!

It isn't ok, even if they happen both ways, because the innocents are always the ones targeted. Terrorism is terrible, but people shouldn't go around killing innocent Muslims because of the terrible acts of al-Qaeda. oh i see, individual muslims haven't been kidnapped and torchered! how come? they do it to americans all the time!:yell:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:34 PM
because they hate americans, thats why! and if you tell me thats not most of em, i remember watching the videos of those towelheads dancin in the streets after 9/11!

Chauncey
03-15-2003, 06:38 PM
Now there's a term I haven't heard in a long time. :rolleyes:

Pretty pathetic when the mods are promoting racist stereotypes

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:39 PM
because they hate americans, thats why! and if you tell me thats not most of em, i remember watching the videos of those towelheads dancin in the streets after 9/11!

That tape was a fraud. It was proven to be from 10 years before, and people all over the Middle East condemned the attacks. Even Hamas, a terrorist group, condemned it. It was even condemned by some countries that absolutely hate us like Libya and Iran.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:41 PM
see, you don't know what the hell you're bitchin about! horse puckey is not a name, its a polite way of saying horse sh!t. now if anybody is responsible for breaking TOS, you just forced me by claiming i called you something and i had to explain it to you!

btw, go ask your mommy if your bottles warm yet!:rolleyes:

You called me horse puckey, which means you called me horse ****. I didn't force you to break TOS, because in that post you didn't insult me.

Wow, you diss me with a baby joke. That is just incredibly lame. If you are going to diss me, make it good, don't use a baby joke, I am 15, not 3.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey

Yeah, it really is pathetic.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:46 PM

Pretty pathetic when the mods are promoting racist stereotypes when you think pathetic, think about those turkeys doin a chacha in the streets in iraq because some kids father wasn't coming home the night on 9/11!:yell:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:48 PM
If you are going to diss me, make it good, don't use a baby joke, I am 15, not 3. you'd never know it!:rolleyes:

themole
03-15-2003, 06:48 PM
What the hell is your point? Mosques have been burned, and innocent Muslims have been shot for no reason because of some assholes commiting hate crimes against them. Do you think that is ok? A lot of hate crimes have been commited against innocent Muslims in this country.

By the time you get to be a big boy you will realize there are assholes everywhere. Look in the mirror, if you want to see one right away! I'm one for shure. I've never met anyone that hasn't been at one time or another.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Anyway, I don't like to argue with people, espicially Dolfans :) :monkey: al Qaeda who are you trying to fool, you've had opinions about everything on this board and one person you've argued with is another mod is he not. doesn't that give you a clue where you stand! :yell:

themole
03-15-2003, 06:53 PM

First board policy from the comments, suggestions, etc forum

There will be no attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email the member.

Furthermore, please... no racist, derogatory or other comments referring to sexual preference / gender

Not only was there a personal attack, but there have been constant derogatory and racist comments in this thread by you and themole. Of course you are a mod so this is ok. :rolleyes:

He didn't call you "Horse Puckey":lol:

It's a nicer way of exclaiming " Horse Sh!t":goof:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:56 PM

It's a nicer way of exclaiming " Horse Sh!t":goof: thats what i tried to tell him, one thing i'd like to do is get dolphan39 in here and find out how many times ice violated TOS with him!;)

themole
03-15-2003, 06:57 PM

Shut up! Who asked you? :D

themole
03-15-2003, 06:58 PM
thats what i tried to tell him, one thing i'd like to do is get dolphan39 in here and find out how many times ice violated TOS with him!;)

But he makes no mistakes!:evil:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Shut up! Who asked you? :D never mind chincey, he's pissed at me anyway!:D

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:01 PM
when you think pathetic, think about those turkeys doin a chacha in the streets in iraq because some kids father wasn't coming home the night on 9/11!:yell:

Wow, that is really pathetic. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know the terrorists who committed the attacks were mostly from Saudi Arabia, and I believe the rest were from Egypt, but none who drove those planes into buildings were from Iraq.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:02 PM
thats what i tried to tell him, one thing i'd like to do is get dolphan39 in here and find out how many times ice violated TOS with him!;)

I don't call 39 names, I didn't agree with him on one subject, but I don't hate him. He doesn't go around this board with racial remarks and call other members names like you do.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:03 PM

It's a nicer way of exclaiming " Horse Sh!t":goof:

He did, but its not like I care. I just pointed it out because he is a mod who was violating TOS.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Wow, that is really pathetic. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know the terrorists who committed the attacks were mostly from Saudi Arabia, and I believe the rest were from Egypt, but none who drove those planes into buildings were from Iraq. i know where they were from, THE NEWS SHOWED EM DANCING IN IRAQ!

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:06 PM
By the time you get to be a big boy you will realize there are assholes everywhere. Look in the mirror, if you want to see one right away! I'm one for shure. I've never met anyone that hasn't been at one time or another.

I know that, and I have been an asshole before, but I am a nice guy. I don't make fun of people or insult people like 06 does.

Also 06, you can make the baby remarks, but you are the one acting like the kid, making personal insults whenever I say something that you don't like and being prejuduced against a religion.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 07:07 PM
He did, but its not like I care. I just pointed it out because he is a mod who was violating TOS. you're a wierd kid, freud would have ball with you!:D

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:08 PM
i know where they were from, THE NEWS SHOWED EM DANCING IN IRAQ!

Iraqis have been brainwashed by their terrible leader, and it is really sad. Hopefully he isn't in power by the end of next week and the Iraqis get democracy!

:monkey: Saddam

However, I remember a video from some Middle Eastern nation that they said was people celebrating after 9/11 but it was later proven that the tape was from 10 years before. You may be talking about another video, the one I am talking about isn't from Iraq.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:10 PM
you're a wierd kid, freud would have ball with you!:D

You don't even know me! I do normal stuff, and I have friends and crap. However, my body isn't filled with hatred for a religious group like yours is.

Seriously, you come up with the worst reponses.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 07:16 PM
horse puckey, you know what my wife would say if i told her everytime we went out in public she had to put a bag over her head............... is muslim wives are so damned afraid of there men, they don't say squat!

it it would be quite nice if muslims did read this board, maybe they would get a clue how to treat women!:yell: there's the post, now anybody tell me i called him horse puckey. notice the punctuation after the words in question!

Marino1983
03-15-2003, 07:18 PM
I've never met anyone that hasn't been at one time or another. [/B]

How true ........;) :rofl: Marino1983

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 07:22 PM
but you are the one acting like the kid, making personal insults whenever I say something that you don't like and being prejuduced against a religion. i repeat, horse puckey, i posted something about a stamp, didn't say a word, and you acted like it was an unforgivable sin. you better sit back and read the label on whatever you're smokin, it must have a skull and crossbones somewhere!:rolleyes:

themole
03-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
How true ........;) :rofl: Marino1983

Sometimes it's fun just to start a little crap every now and again.:evil:

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:27 PM
i repeat, horse puckey, i posted something about a stamp, didn't say a word, and you acted like it was an unforgivable sin. you better sit back and read the label on whatever you're smokin, it must have a skull and crossbones somewhere!:rolleyes: ]

I responded because it was really mean, and a lot of people felt the same way.

Marino1983
03-15-2003, 07:29 PM
never mind chincey, he's pissed at me anyway!:D

You will have to forgive chumley 06, the rock moved to the right and his mind was evicted .....:rolleyes: Marino1983

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 07:31 PM
]

I responded because it was really mean, and a lot of people felt the same way. but you were the ONLY one that got personal!:mad:

Marino1983
03-15-2003, 07:32 PM
Sometimes it's fun just to start a little crap every now and again.:evil:

:o I wouldn't know a thing about that type of behavior mole ........;) :lol: :evil: Marino1983

Kamikaze
03-15-2003, 07:32 PM
I can't believe the bull**** I'm seeing in here. One could mistake dolfan06 and themole as neo-Nazi white supremacists by reading through this thread. Of course, I've made up my mind, you two fellows are the most absolutely intolerant jerks I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. I'm also very happy to know that a MOD of all people, someone who REPRESENTS our beloved Finheaven, stoops to the level of complete ignorance and hatred that dolfan06 has shown with his constant attacks on Muslims. Adolf Hitler would be very proud of you guys.

Any sane person would have banned you guys a long time ago. If AJ refuses to do anything to put a stop to this, I'm leaving Finheaven permenantly. I have better things to do with my time than to have to see racist propaganda spewed.

Marino1983
03-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Another fuse is lit .....:goof: :rolleyes: Marino1983

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by chicagodolphan
I can't believe the bull**** I'm seeing in here. One could mistake dolfan06 and themole as neo-Nazi white supremacists by reading through this thread. Of course, I've made up my mind, you two fellows are the most absolutely intolerant jerks I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. I'm also very happy to know that a MOD of all people, someone who REPRESENTS our beloved Finheaven, stoops to the level of complete ignorance and hatred that dolfan06 has shown with his constant attacks on Muslims. Adolf Hitler would be very proud of you guys.

Any sane person would have banned you guys a long time ago. If AJ refuses to do anything to put a stop to this, I'm leaving Finheaven permenantly. I have better things to do with my time than to have to see racist propaganda spewed. excuse me sir, but you do have the right to throw your left leg over your right shoulder and your right leg over left shoulder and kiss whatever you come face to face with, or maybe you don't have to do anything, your heads in place already!;)

Kamikaze
03-15-2003, 07:43 PM
I don't want this thread deleted, I don't want slaps on the wrist. I want both of you guys banned from this site immediately. Your hate is absolutely no different than what blacks had to deal with not even 50 years ago. Again, if AJ wants to keep this racist crap going on here, I'll exercise some ****ing freedom of choice and leave. I'm sure you won't miss my liberal commie pinko ass one bit.

Furthermore, if you hate someone you give them every reason to hate you back. Show a little love, respect, and tolerance, and just maybe some of these "evil Muslims" will do the same. You're perpetuating our problems dolfan06, and I hope you're the one who gets his head out of his ass.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 07:57 PM
2 Great posts chicagodolphan

:up:

I don't think they should be banned though, and I won't leave the site, but you are right on with everything else! This racism must end on this board immediately!

Barbarian
03-15-2003, 08:42 PM
I leave for a little bit (actually had to do some work) and this is what haapens while I'm gone...

This racist BS is just plain sad.

And I say this as somebody who has spent time over there while in the millitary and met many people in that region and of that faith (in fact 2 people I work with are devout Muslims and they are 2 of the best most honorable stand up guys I know)

This racist slandering is just pathetic. It saddens me to actually see this in this forum.

themole
03-15-2003, 08:45 PM

Any sane person would have banned you guys a long time ago. If AJ refuses to do anything to put a stop to this, I'm leaving Finheaven permenantly. I have better things to do with my time than to have to see racist propaganda spewed.

Before you recommend banning me, you had better have a better reason than the words I've posted here.

Intolerant? Sometimes tolerance is for fools... and is, only in the eyes of its' beholder ". I can recall some of your intolerance toward "GWB" and the USA for its policies.

I'm really not one to take lightly being called a racist, because I'm not one. I said the Koreans were rice dippers. That's how they eat there freaking food.

I also don't need a teenage "enemy combatant, border line socialist", telling me how, I should or should not think! BTW, Socialism, is an alien concept to the principles this nation was founded upon. IMO that makes YOU Anti- American. Have I called for your head? Or have I been tolerant with you? You see...the thing that is most dearest to me is the preservation of the exact government that was established by the founders! In that light that makes me an "Enemy Combatant"

I'll tell you what I resent! That's the thought police that I see some of you trying to become on this site. I've NEVER been disrespectful to any race on purpose. If I should decide to DISS a people, it will be only because they wish harm to my "OUR" way of life.

Get over it!:fire:

themole
03-15-2003, 08:49 PM
:o I wouldn't know a thing about that type of behavior mole ........;) :lol: :evil: Marino1983

:biggrin: I picked up on your M.O. a while back 83.:lol:

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 08:59 PM
Before you recommend banning me, you had better have a better reason than the words I've posted here.

Intolerant? Sometimes tolerance is for fools... and is, only in the eyes of its' beholder ". I can recall some of your intolerance toward "GWB" and the USA for its policies.

I'm really not one to take lightly being called a racist, because I'm not one. I said the Koreans were rice dippers. That's how they eat there freaking food.

I also don't need a teenage "enemy combatant, border line socialist", telling me how, I should or should not think! BTW, Socialism, is an alien concept to the principles this nation was founded upon. IMO that makes YOU Anti- American. Have I called for your head? Or have I been tolerant with you? You see...the thing that is most dearest to me is the preservation of the exact government that was established by the founders! In that light that makes me an "Enemy Combatant"

I'll tell you what I resent! That's the thought police that I see some of you trying to become on this site. I've NEVER been disrespectful to any race on purpose. If I should decide to DISS a people, it will be only because they wish harm to my "OUR" way of life.

Get over it!:fire:

If you weren't disrespectful to a race, you wouldn't have said any of the things you said about Islam, because a lot of it was very disrespectful to that religion. And it is only a select few Muslims, who aren't real Muslims because they don't follow the teachings of the religion, that wan't to harm America.

Also, socialism isn't anti-American, it is just far left-wing. I am not a socialist, but I don't think of it as anti-American.

themole
03-15-2003, 09:04 PM
If you weren't disrespectful to a race, you wouldn't have said any of the things you said about Islam, because a lot of it was very disrespectful to that religion. And it is only a select few Muslims, who aren't real Muslims because they don't follow the teachings of the religion, that wan't to harm America.

Also, socialism isn't anti-American, it is just far left-wing. I am not a socialist, but I don't think of it as anti-American.

The last time I looked religion wasn't a race!:goof:

socialism is stateism and anti capitalism!

Dolfan984
03-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Ice, you did a very good job holding your side against a few of the racists on this board. How come, Christians are typically the ones who are mostly racist? You go to the South, and even the nicest people there HATE a lot of races and religions.

Honestly, I believe that a typical Muslim is less racist and intolerant, than a typical Christian.

Being the agnostic bastard I am, I can take an unbiased look to all religions, unlike somebody who would have bias towards their own religion/creed/skin color. Iceblizzard and Chicagodolphan also do not have the bias that I am talking about, and don't believe that just because somebody is from a certain religion, they are a source of true evil.

Any 'ism is wrong, and nothing this nation needs. We don't need to blow up everybody just because they may not like us. They probably have a good reason. Nearly every country hates us more now under G.W.Bush.

Anyway, I don't need to get this thread started on Bush, but racism in any form, is imoral and cowardly. That's the point Iceblizzard was trying to make from the beginning.

Dolfan984
03-15-2003, 09:10 PM
What's wrong with anti-capitalism?

Kamikaze
03-15-2003, 09:12 PM
What's wrong with anti-capitalism?

I'm one to argue that capitalism breeds racism (after all, we're all in competition, and it's so much easier for the ruling class to maintain power by keeping us divided against each other), and thus the entire system needs changes.

Dolfan984
03-15-2003, 09:54 PM
Capitalism in it's purist form (Free trade) does for sure. I never thought about it like that. Good insight.

themole
03-15-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm one to argue that capitalism breeds racism (after all, we're all in competition, and it's so much easier for the ruling class to maintain power by keeping us divided against each other), and thus the entire system needs changes.

HOW is that breeding racism???? Who do you mean by "US"?

themole
03-15-2003, 10:43 PM
Ice, you did a very good job holding your side against a few of the racists on this board. How come, Christians are typically the ones who are mostly racist? You go to the South, and even the nicest people there HATE a lot of races and religions.

Honestly, I believe that a typical Muslim is less racist and intolerant, than a typical Christian.

Being the agnostic bastard I am, I can take an unbiased look to all religions, unlike somebody who would have bias towards their own religion/creed/skin color. Iceblizzard and Chicagodolphan also do not have the bias that I am talking about, and don't believe that just because somebody is from a certain religion, they are a source of true evil.

Any 'ism is wrong, and nothing this nation needs. We don't need to blow up everybody just because they may not like us. They probably have a good reason. Nearly every country hates us more now under G.W.Bush.

Anyway, I don't need to get this thread started on Bush, but racism in any form, is imoral and cowardly. That's the point Iceblizzard was trying to make from the beginning.

984...please point out to me where any racist statement was made. by myself or 06. You will not find one because none were made! I suggest you start at the beginning and read EVERY post. It will only take you 5 minutes then come back tell which ones you feel are racist. You will not FIND ONE!

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 11:04 PM
themole,

You made tons of anti-Muslim remarks. If you don't consider them to be racial, fine, but you still made insensitive remarks towards a group of people, and 06 did too.

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 11:19 PM
themole,

You made tons of anti-Muslim remarks. If you don't consider them to be racial, fine, but you still made insensitive remarks towards a group of people, and 06 did too. i wonder how the jets would feel about your sig!:D

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 11:22 PM
i wonder how the jets would feel about your sig!:D

:lol:

Fine, I admit it, I don't like the Jets. :)

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 11:22 PM
themole,

but you still made insensitive remarks towards a group of people, :D

themole
03-15-2003, 11:23 PM
i wonder how the jets would feel about your sig!:D

SHAME SHAME SHAME......That's so insensitive!!!

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 11:24 PM

Fine, I admit it, I don't like the Jets. :) fine, you don't like all jets and i don't like some muslims!:tongue:

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 11:27 PM
SHAME SHAME SHAME......That's so insensitive!!! no, thats not insensitive, but it is funny!:D

themole
03-15-2003, 11:27 PM
themole,

You made tons of anti-Muslim remarks. If you don't consider them to be racial, fine, but you still made insensitive remarks towards a group of people, and 06 did too.

I don't know how much 13 post weigh but I doubt a ton! The worst one was that they were not TOLERANT! AND they aren't!! Try again!!!

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 11:32 PM
their religion treats women like cattle, i think sex change operations and thrown back in their own country would be very appropriate!;) this is the post that triggered ice's response. now, i want him to prove to me its wrong! remember i said religion, not race!

themole
03-15-2003, 11:36 PM
this is the post that triggered ice's response. now, i want him to prove to me its wrong! remember i said religion, not race!

:lol: I know... he doesn't seem to be able to tell the differance! I've tried to stress that very point and it sails right over his head.

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 11:47 PM
Some people consider race and religion to be the same, some don't. Also, my response was triggered from reading your whole conversation, where you called them "towelheads" and stuff like that. Also, you guys stereotyped Muslims, said they all treated women like dirt, that they are all intolerant, and other insensitive stuff like that. You guys can't deny what you said, there was some terrible stuff in there.

themole
03-15-2003, 11:54 PM
Some people consider race and religion to be the same, some don't. Also, my response was triggered from reading your whole conversation, where you called them "towelheads" and stuff like that. Also, you guys stereotyped Muslims, said they all treated women like dirt, that they are all intolerant, and other insensitive stuff like that. You guys can't deny what you said, there was some terrible stuff in there.

:eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Your'e not going to win this argument because your'e wrong!

dolfan06
03-15-2003, 11:58 PM

Face it people, Muslims are an essential part of this nation, and are part of our culture. Who is the most important athlete in this history of this nation? Muhammad Ali, who is also a Muslim. How about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? And of course us Dolfans remember Karim Abdul-Jabbar. For the modern day bball fan, one of the best players out there today is a Muslim, Shareef Abdur-Rahim. It makes me sick how people make fun of Muslims, because most of them are very peaceful, espicially here. Also, I have read that they are "not a part of American culture." So you are telling me that Muhammad Ali isn't a part of our culture? Islam is the fastest growing religion in this nation, and the true Muslims are very peaceful, and don't kill people for their nationality, race, or religion. Islam is good, don't make fun of it. ya know i've gone through these posts twice now and until mr know it all mentioned muslim, it was never mentioned at all. they were all general statements, which meant we could have been talking about anybody in the middle east. a hunt down and kill em by mole and unrest in the middle east by me is about the worst things that were said. kid must feel guilty about something!:D

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 12:03 AM
:eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Your'e not going to win this argument because your'e wrong!

Which is why no one besides 06 has defended you, while a bunch of people have said you are wrong. You are the one who is being stereotypical and intolerant, not me.

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 12:05 AM
ya know i've gone through these posts twice now and until mr know it all mentioned muslim, it was never mentioned at all. they were all general statements, which meant we could have been talking about anybody in the middle east. a hunt down and kill em by mole and unrest in the middle east by me is about the worst things that were said. kid must feel guilty about something!:D

What are you talking about? You are now retracting your statements, or trying to say they weren't as harsh as they are. You called them "towelheads" and said that "they all don't treat women right." Well, lots of Muslims treat them well, it is just a select few that don't.

themole
03-16-2003, 12:12 AM
ya know i've gone through these posts twice now and until mr know it all mentioned muslim, it was never mentioned at all. they were all general statements, which meant we could have been talking about anybody in the middle east. a hunt down and kill em by mole and unrest in the middle east by me is about the worst things that were said. kid must feel guilty about something!:D

And mine was a quote from our president on what he intended to do to the terrorist. Which is who we've been talking about all alone. You... you mean spirited old man :D should know better!

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:18 AM
What are you talking about? You are now retracting your statements, or trying to say they weren't as harsh as they are. You called them "towelheads" and said that "they all don't treat women right." Well, lots of Muslims treat them well, it is just a select few that don't. maybe you didn't read correctly, MUSLIM was not mentioned, towelheads yes, and the ones i saw on tv were infact wearing rags on their head!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:20 AM
i guess he considers muslims as towelheads, man what a racist!!!:D

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:21 AM
maybe you didn't read correctly, MUSLIM was not mentioned, towelheads yes, and the ones i saw on tv were infact wearing rags on their head!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: i'm not retracting anything, you read something that wasn't there, as usual!:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

themole
03-16-2003, 12:25 AM
i guess he considers muslims as towelheads, man what a racist!!!:D

Hmmm.....he did make that connection didn't he.

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:31 AM
Hmmm.....he did make that connection didn't he. oh yeah, and i fell for it! he should go to his sand box and stay there until he learns how to read!;)

themole
03-16-2003, 12:47 AM
oh yeah, and i fell for it! he should go to his sand box and stay there until he learns how to read!;)

Youth is folly...that's why they aren't allowed to vote.:evil:

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:58 AM
Youth is folly...that's why they aren't allowed to vote.:evil: maybe they should be older to drive a car, that way they know that P - R - N - D - L, are letters and stand for something!:rolleyes:

themole
03-16-2003, 01:08 AM
maybe they should be older to drive a car, that way they know that P - R - N - D - L, are letters and stand for something!:rolleyes:

:lol: And the flashing red light that says "CHECK OIL" doesn't mean stick your finger up your butt.

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 01:13 AM
:lol: And the flashing red light that says "CHECK OIL" doesn't mean stick your finger up your butt. i know he was still on a while ago, but he hasn't posted in this thread again. must have gone back and reread the thread!:D

themole
03-16-2003, 01:21 AM
i know he was still on a while ago, but he hasn't posted in this thread again. must have gone back and reread the thread!:D

might have gone to bed. afraid the sandman is gonna get him.

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 09:39 AM
i'm not retracting anything, you read something that wasn't there, as usual!:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

I'm not stupid 06, when you said "towelheads" you were refering to Muslims, and it isn't the first time you have done that.

I find it hilarious how you two are now denying everything and saying nothing that you said was mean or harmful towards a religion.

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 09:41 AM
i know he was still on a while ago, but he hasn't posted in this thread again. must have gone back and reread the thread!:D

I wasn't responding because I wasn't online, I was watching TV. I don't need to reread the thread to find all of the derogotory statements that you and themole said.

I quit with this, you two just deny everything, it is ridiculous. Well, a bunch of posters besides me called you out, so I know I am not alone, and I know you two are intolerant.

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:17 PM
I wasn't responding because I wasn't online, I was watching TV. I don't need to reread the thread to find all of the derogotory statements that you and themole said.

I quit with this, you two just deny everything, it is ridiculous. Well, a bunch of posters besides me called you out, so I know I am not alone, and I know you two are intolerant. i'm not denying nothing, you were the one that brought up the name muslim. we were talking about terrorists, which you claim to be a small part of the arab population, and i agree. but we were having a friendly conversation till you put your mind in neutral and popped the clutch on your mouth.(in this case, fingers!)

YOU RACIST!:D

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 12:27 PM
i'm not denying nothing, you were the one that brought up the name muslim. we were talking about terrorists, which you claim to be a small part of the arab population, and i agree. but we were having a friendly conversation till you put your mind in neutral and popped the clutch on your mouth.(in this case, fingers!)

YOU RACIST!:D

Well, I thought you were refering to Muslims in general. You know how I get every time I hear people making fun of Muslims, this is like the 10th time it has happened on this board.

Anyway, all political threads on this board just turn into arguments, just like political threads on other boards.

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 12:31 PM
Well, I thought you were refering to Muslims in general. You know how I get every time I hear people making fun of Muslims, this is like the 10th time it has happened on this board.

Anyway, all political threads on this board just turn into arguments, just like political threads on other boards. well what ever you THOUGHT, you better get it fixed before you jump into another thread, that goes for chicagodolphan too. obviously he has limited reading skills too!:rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 12:58 PM
well what ever you THOUGHT, you better get it fixed before you jump into another thread, that goes for chicagodolphan too. obviously he has limited reading skills too!:rolleyes:

Actually no, because most people would consider the word "towelhead" to be derogotory, espicially when used in the context "i think we should take the towelheads out." "Towelhead" is derogotory, if you want to make fun of terrorists, don't use a term that is derogotory to Muslims in general.

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Actually no, because most people would consider the word "towelhead" to be derogotory, espicially when used in the context "i think we should take the towelheads out." "Towelhead" is derogotory, if you want to make fun of terrorists, don't use a term that is derogotory to Muslims in general. OK, agreed!;)

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 01:23 PM
when i use the word towelhead though, muslim does not even come to mind. i think of arabs, and arabs are what flew the planes!

i guess camel jockey is out of line too!:D

themole
03-16-2003, 02:22 PM
I'm not stupid 06, when you said "towelheads" you were refering to Muslims, and it isn't the first time you have done that.

I find it hilarious how you two are now denying everything and saying nothing that you said was mean or harmful towards a religion.

Do you find this hilarious?

3-16-03 C-Span2

Punishment for killing your wife in Jordon:

3 months probation.

Source: Norma Khouri
Author of : Honor Lost, Love and Death of Modern Day Jordan.

These people also have the right to kill their daughters for dishonoring their families. These are called Honor Crimes.

Islam...religion of tolerance!? I guess your are right 69.

Do Not spew your pablum at me anymore until you have done your homework on religion!

themole
03-16-2003, 02:33 PM
BTW if you really want to do something productive 69! use this e-mail address to voice your opposition to and help pressure change to the laws of Jordan.

honorcrimes@lycos.com

I repeat....Do your homework!!

Barbarian
03-16-2003, 03:00 PM
when i use the word towelhead though, muslim does not even come to mind. i think of arabs, and arabs are what flew the planes!

i guess camel jockey is out of line too!:D

Oh.. well that makes it all right then.

Perfectly fine to use racist language about Arabs. :rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 03:07 PM

Perfectly fine to use racist language about Arabs. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Arabs are a race, I want to see themole argue that.

Barbarian
03-16-2003, 03:08 PM

3-16-03 C-Span2

3 months probation.

These people also have the right to kill their daughters for dishonoring their families. These are called Honor Crimes.

Do Not spew your pablum at me anymore until you have done your homework on religion!

Jordanian law is decreed from a king, not a holy man.

PS: The king of Jordan also has a very hot wife and she is also very outspoken and has appeared on American Television and made many pro-American statements in public both in their country and in ours... Wrong country to try and use as an example, I'm certain that you can find many, but also remember that for every horror commited by people claiming to be dooing the work of Islam I can come up with just as many (if not more) just as horrable things done in the Name of Christ, by people claiming to be doing gods work.

It works both ways dude, Islam is just as peacefull as Christianity (remember who started that little thing called the crusades) and can be twisted into something just as horrable.

Personally I distrust organised religion in general, but thats just me... oh I mean me and the founding fathers. Theres a reason why we have seperation of church and state.

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 03:10 PM

3-16-03 C-Span2

3 months probation.

I never said these nations were tolerant. I said that Islam was a religion of peace. If you think about it, what religion (besides a few small ones) are tolerant? Catholicism certainly isn't. I don't think many Middle Eastern nations if any at all are tolerant, but what is your point? If they aren't tolerant, it doesn't mean that it is ok for us to be intolerant too. Islam is a religion of peace, and it teaches tolerance towards other religions, I don't know everything about it so I can't say it is a fully tolerant religion. However, I would never say a nation like Saudi Arabia, or in this case, Jordan, is a tolerant nation. However, the Muslims over here seem to be a very tolerant group, and the Muslims I know are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

themole
03-16-2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Arabs are a race, I want to see themole argue that.

Show me where I've used racist language against a-rabs!

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 03:13 PM

PS: The king of Jordan also has a very hot wife and she is also very outspoken and has appeared on American Television and made many pro-American statements in public both in their country and in ours... Wrong country to try and use as an example, I'm certain that you can find many, but also remember that for every horror commited by people claiming to be dooing the work of Islam I can come up with just as many (if not more) just as horrable things done in the Name of Christ, by people claiming to be doing gods work.

It works both ways dude, Islam is just as peacefull as Christianity (remember who started that little thing called the crusades) and can be twisted into something just as horrable.

Personally I distrust organised religion in general, but thats just me... oh I mean me and the founding fathers. Theres a reason why we have seperation of church and state.

Exactly. Not only is Jordan an ally in the war on Iraq and was in the war on terror, guess where their current king was educated?

Want a hint? The nation where the king of Jordan was educated is the same nation where I was born, where I have lived my whole life, and where I live today.

iceblizzard69
03-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Show me where I've used racist language against a-rabs!

I never said you did, I was just joking around and said "I want to see themole argue that," meaning I wanted to see you say that Arabs aren't a race.

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 03:44 PM

I find it hilarious how you two are now denying everything and saying nothing that you said was mean or harmful towards a religion. this is too much, that argument was because you THOUGHT i meant muslims, why didn't you ask first!
?!

themole
03-16-2003, 04:12 PM

A- I'm not a dude!

B- I didn't choose the country. The Author named "Norma Khouri" which experienced these atrocities choose it.

C- Let's get this very clear! I'm not here to defend what the so called christians did 743 years ago. But if you would like to discuss what some muslims did here in the US just 1 1/2 years ago (in the name of their religion) and have vowed to do again, then we have some solid ground to work on.

D- Mankind...has his free agency to pick and choose to what extent he will follow ANY religion! Separation of church and state...You'll get no arguement from me on that point.

IMO, we would be a lot better nation if the founding fathers were still around to influence our present day leaders.

OMG....that could be misconstrued as a racist statement by the PC police on this board.

Barbarian
03-16-2003, 04:27 PM
A- I'm not a dude!

I'm from california, dude is gender-nuetral term out here ;)

B- I didn't choose the country. The Author named "Norma Khouri" which experienced these atrocities choose it.

Yes,but you brought it up in this debate, thus you chose to use it

C- Let's get this very clear! I'm not here to defend what the so called christians did 743 years ago. But if you would like to discuss what some muslims did here in the US just 1 1/2 years ago (in the name of their religion) and have vowed to do again, then we have some solid ground to work on.

How about those Priests that recently had some "fun" with alter boys, or how about those guys that killed a transgendered person because that person was a "disgrace to god"... etc etc (I warned you I have a million of them, as a member of an alternate religion it's good to keep up with the evils of bigots hiding behind their god)

D- Mankind...has his free agency to pick and choose to what extent he will follow ANY religion! Separation of church and state...You'll get no arguement from me on that point.

We are in agreement here. And some will also twist religios beliefs into something evil (as the terrorists, and the inquisition, and those idiots in texas and hitler and the list goes on... blaming Islam for the atrocities of the terrorists would be the same as blaming Christianity for the idiots that commit evil acts and claim it's because of their religeous beliefs)

IMO, we would be a lot better nation if the founding fathers were still around to influence our present day leaders.

I agree with that statement as well, after all they did put the seperation of church and state in the constitution and people seem hellbent on destroying that...

OMG....that could be misconstrued as a racist statement by the PC police on this board.
How so?

Marino1983
03-16-2003, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by themole

Let's get this very clear! I'm not here to defend what the so called christians did 743 years ago.

Does that mean you were there as an eye witness mole ??? :lol: j/k :rofl: Marino1983

themole
03-16-2003, 04:35 PM
I never said you did, I was just joking around and said "I want to see themole argue that," meaning I wanted to see you say that Arabs aren't a race.

When you accused me of being a RACIST all jokes were off! :fire:

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 04:59 PM
I'm not a dude!

OMG.... trust me, everybody from california is a dude. i've been called dude so many times it's unreal, nobody has a name out here, everybody is just plain "dude!";)

dolfan06
03-16-2003, 05:02 PM

Perfectly fine to use racist language about Arabs. :rolleyes: good grief, lighten up you ____________, it was a joke!:rolleyes:

themole
03-16-2003, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by themole

Let's get this very clear! I'm not here to defend what the so called christians did 743 years ago.

Does that mean you were there as an eye witness mole ??? :lol: j/k :rofl: Marino1983

Am I missing something here 83? How does that statement imply that I was around then? I'm old but not that old!!! I never claimed my name was George S. Patton!:lol:

themole
03-16-2003, 05:06 PM
trust me, everybody from california is a dude. i've been called dude so many times is unreal, nobody has a name out here, everybody is just plain "dude!";)

The definition of "dude" is : A fancy dressing city dweller. That I ain't. Dude:lol:

FinHeavenAJ
03-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Hello to all:

I just got back from a week vacation, as I have been on Spring Break. When I got home, I turned on my computer and I had well over ten PMs regarding this one thread; which really bugs me.

After reviewing specific posts, and reading all the private messages I must say that I am extremely sorry for all the derogatory remarks that have been thrown around, especially those remarks by dolfan06, who is supposed to be the moderatory, the leader, of this forum. Just to let everyone know, every poster that made a racist remark HAS been warned, including the moderator.

Again, I am sorry that I was not here to get to this sooner. I am going to move this out of the public eye and use it for future reference.

I apologize to all of those that were offended, if you wish to speak with me you can do so via email, PM, or IM.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

FinHeavenAJ
03-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Actually, this thread will be closed, not deleted... so everyone can see my comments.