PDA

View Full Version : anyone know free websites for music downloads

SprBwl2003
03-13-2003, 06:43 PM
Sorry this isnt about the dolphins but i just got a cd burner for my new comp. and im looking for a place or sight to download cool music for free. thanks a bunch

Kamikaze
03-13-2003, 06:48 PM
Ugh, then why didn't you post this in the Lounge then? That's what it's there for. Also, asking for free music isn't exactly a "smart" thing to do on a public message board...

Jaydog57
03-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by chicagodolphan
Ugh, then why didn't you post this in the Lounge then? That's what it's there for. Also, asking for free music isn't exactly a "smart" thing to do on a public message board... Yeah! Does that answer your question SprBwl2003? :lol:

ohall
03-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by SprBwl2003
Sorry this isnt about the dolphins but i just got a cd burner for my new comp. and im looking for a place or sight to download cool music for free. thanks a bunch

I use Limewire, you can get it at http://www.limewire.com Make sure to download the Internation version, it's an easier install process. If you don't have broadband it could take you some time to download the program.

Oliver...

iceblizzard69
03-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Kazaa is the best

www.kazaa.com

Biggunndunn
03-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Ugh, then why didn't you post this in the Lounge then? That's what it's there for. Also, asking for free music isn't exactly a "smart" thing to do on a public message board...

NEWS FLASH! this is the lounge

Kamikaze
03-13-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Biggunndunn
NEWS FLASH! this is the lounge

NEWS FLASH! It was originally in the main forum before being moved over here! Thanks for being an arrogant jerk! :yell:

Muck
03-13-2003, 10:18 PM
I use Kazaa Lite and WinMx. Kazaa Lite is the same as Kazaa, except there is NO SPYWARE in Kazaa Lite. Same goes for WinMX. No spyware involved.

Dajesus
03-14-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I use Kazaa Lite and WinMx. Kazaa Lite is the same as Kazaa, except there is NO SPYWARE in Kazaa Lite. Same goes for WinMX. No spyware involved.

If you don't have DSL or a cable modem don't even bother. Just borrow CDs from freinds and burn them to your hard drive then to CDs. If you do have DSL or Cable take Muck's advice. You might have to wait a little longer for the songs you want, but it will save your computer from being destroyed. Once you get a big collection I would recomend direct connect, that can be found at downloads.com. You are going to need at least 10 gigs of shared files, but you don't ever have to worry about what you are downloading besides music. No matter what one you decide on make sure you have anit virus software on your comp, and keep it updated. Also if you don't have an anti spy ware program go lavasoft.com and download "ad-aware" run it every time you are finished running any file sharring program.

Justasportsfan
03-14-2003, 10:16 AM
Napster!

dolfan06
03-14-2003, 11:27 AM
NEWS FLASH! It was originally in the main forum before being moved over here! Thanks for being an arrogant jerk! :yell: guess the mods that move these threads should put in a post as to why the thread was moved, then it would be tagged for a person to know, i do!:rolleyes: