PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha Bills

kpcane
04-29-2006, 04:28 PM
I thought they would avenge their earlier pick and get Winston Justice with that pick, but they reach again. Guess we don't have to worry about Buffalo for the next 5 years...haha

Aqua4Ever04
04-29-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm loving this. They are just digging themselves deeper. Trade up to get John McCargo? HAHA! Great stuff. As for the rest of the division, I don't like that New England got Maroney, he's going to be good.

earl the pearl
:sidelol: what a bunch of FOOLS!! :sidelol:

:dolphins:

Roman529
BILLS = STOOPID :lol:

MustangFinFan
I'm loving this. They are just digging themselves deeper. Trade up to get John McCargo? HAHA! Great stuff. As for the rest of the division, I don't like that New England got Maroney, he's going to be good.

im not worried about Maroney....the Dolphins have to put up with McGahee, Dillon, Martin, twice a year......Maroney wont bug them.

VanDolPhan
04-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Whitner was a big reach.

McCargo though was expected to go in the late first by a lot of people. So not a reach. However they would have been better off grabbing Bunkley and then grabbing a safety now and saving that pick.

Fools.

kpcane
04-29-2006, 04:32 PM
im not worried about Maroney....the Dolphins have to put up with McGahee, Dillon, Martin, twice a year......Maroney wont bug them.

Yeah I was very happy they didn't go with Deangelo Williams there. I think Maroney is overrated. Further evidence is Pete Prisco calling Maroney a "future 1500 yard rusher". But I'm sure he only said that because the Pats took him.

PhinFan0202
04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
I just think it's weird that your going to trade up to get a guy that would have probably gone in the 2nd round anyway.

Gardenhead
04-29-2006, 04:34 PM
The Bills draft officially sucks.

Hopefully, the jets will follow suit. D'Brick doesn't scare me. Bush, Young, and Leinart scare me.

CrazyCarl
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Whitner was a big reach.

McCargo though was expected to go in the late first by a lot of people. So not a reach. However they would have been better off grabbing Bunkley and then grabbing a safety now and saving that pick.

Fools.

I havent heard McCargos named mentioned anywhere near the first round, a lot of people had him 2nd - 3rd round

VanDolPhan
04-29-2006, 04:40 PM
I havent heard McCargos named mentioned anywhere near the first round, a lot of people had him 2nd - 3rd round

Haven't been listening then. I don't follow lower round guys. The only reason the name was familiar to me was that I kept reading he was raising into the first.

kpcane
04-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Whitner was a big reach.

Fools.

ESPN.com says:

"Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years."

jlfin
04-29-2006, 04:42 PM

He'll be a productive back, but he's not in the class of the top 3 running backs in last years' draft.

Mile High Fin
04-29-2006, 04:43 PM
ESPN.com says:

"Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years."

:sidelol:

VanDolPhan
04-29-2006, 04:43 PM
ESPN.com says:

Then they missed the Whitner reach early on.

McCargo has been raising up boards a lot in the first. These analysts don't have a clue. Hell most of their mock drafts got blown up at the 1st pick ;p

I've heard quite a few times that McCargo was raising to the fact he was rating higher then Gabe Watson etc.

Majpain
04-29-2006, 04:46 PM

Obviously you are underestimating his skills.

Mile High Fin
04-29-2006, 04:47 PM

McCargo has been raising up boards a lot in the first. These analysts don't have a clue. Hell most of their mock drafts got blown up at the 1st pick ;p

I've heard quite a few times that McCargo was raising to the fact he was rating higher then Gabe Watson etc.

Yes, you're correct that many had shown McCargo rising recently.........to a boarderline late-1st/early-2nd pick.

HOWEVER, many analyists STILL showed him as a MID-2nd or LATE-2nd pick (including Kiper and Others too).

At #26, that's the HIGHEST ANYONE thought he'd go.
AND, the Bills traded UP for the privilege of reaching....

I love it....

MustangFinFan
04-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Obviously you are underestimating his skills.

.....just be glad we dont have to play Reggie Bush.....

Dolfan4life!
04-29-2006, 04:50 PM

I have seen McCargo's name rise quite a bit as of late but still feel he was a bigger reach than Whitner. Fact is they both were reaches. In hindsight, they could have had Ngata/Bunkley and Jimmy Williams with their picks (probably could get Williams w/o trading) instead. Hindsight is 20/20 but Whitner and McCargo is not as impressive to me as Ngata/Bunkley and Williams. Time will tell but I feel the Bills front office has blown it so far.

Majpain
04-29-2006, 04:50 PM
.....just be glad we dont have to play Reggie Bush.....

Yea I was worried.

phinfan_1
04-29-2006, 04:51 PM
McCargo is awesome..he has the best feet of any DT in the draft.

And Maroney is awesome..reminds me of a smaller Ricky Williams.

Dolfan11
04-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Bills fan must be pretty upset. Both picks are a reach. On the contrary, the Jets, as much as I dislike them, have made some solid picks. Ferguson and Mangold sounds pretty good.

Nicky Napoleon
04-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Isnt Marv Levy the GM over there, what a joke these two picks have been. With a shot at Bunkley/Ngata and a guy like Jimmy Williams you reach for Whitner and then McCargo... Are you kidding me, I couldnt have asked for more stupidity from them.... What did they give up to get him.

Nicky Napoleon
04-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Oh and to top it off they dont have another pick today......OMG Genious!!!

HiOctaneBills
04-30-2006, 01:59 AM
Oh and to top it off they dont have another pick today......OMG Genious!!!

We had two thirds... selected Ohio State CB Ashton Youboty with the other.