PDA

View Full Version : the heck is this

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:20 PM
um...we have 1 pick only with 23423 4holes to fill. waht the heck is going on? all the OLB are gone! this is BS im sorry guys.

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 06:21 PM
What, exactly, is BS? Trading our 2nd rounder for the best QB in Miami since Marino?

PhinFan0202
Saban found Crowder last year he will find a steal in this years draft. There is still alot of outside backers left. They may not be big named guys but Saban will find the guy that will be able to contribute to our team in a positive way. Have some faith mah phin brotha!

Roman529
:shakeno:

HysterikiLL
04-29-2006, 06:25 PM
:confused:

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:26 PM
not that bro. the fact that we have so many holes to fill and no one else to pick up. i guess teh fact that so many times are having a GREAT draft it makes me upset.

dolfanmark
04-29-2006, 06:27 PM
The way things are looking, we'll be able to get a solid DE/OLB guy in the 3rd round, and a WR with potential in the 4th round, and that would fill 2 major holes.

maddendude
04-29-2006, 06:28 PM
well crowder wasnt exactly a 'hidden' gem. He was a 1st round guy who had big issues with injuries. He just happened to drop and we got a great steal.

J Tes
04-29-2006, 06:29 PM
um...we have 1 pick only with 23423 4holes to fill. waht the heck is going on? all the OLB are gone! this is BS im sorry guys.
could you please name these 23423 holes. And if you didnt think that safety was a need, then it even further shows you dont know what you are talking about.

Majpain
04-29-2006, 06:31 PM
I wouldnt say we have so man holes.

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 06:32 PM
not that bro. the fact that we have so many holes to fill and no one else to pick up. i guess teh fact that so many times are having a GREAT draft it makes me upset.

QB wasn't a need?

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:34 PM
could you please name these 23423 holes. And if you didnt think that safety was a need, then it even further shows you dont know what you are talking about.

lmaoo you think we are straight at S? you dont konw what you are talking about bro. TIllman? NO. hill? no! bell? yes, Cooper? NO! hill has problems tackling and is SLOW for the NFL starter. Tillman is a GREAT DEPTH player. COPPER IS a great ST player adn DEPTH. if you knew that you wouldn't have said that. we have WR holes, DT holes, Off line holes, OLB holes and possibly just maybe one more CB hole. so before you talk like you know so much actually konw the facts and situation of our team. thanks.

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:35 PM
QB wasn't a need?

BRO GET OFF THE 2nd round pick foR DC this has nothign to do wiht it. i said its upsetting how all the OLB and players we need are getting picked. the hell did DC come from?

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:35 PM
well crowder wasnt exactly a 'hidden' gem. He was a 1st round guy who had big issues with injuries. He just happened to drop and we got a great steal.

THANK YOU! poole and crowder were both 1st round players taht slipped due to personality and injury issues. they were not hidden gems. I agree with you.

Dolfan4life!
04-29-2006, 06:37 PM
lmaoo you think we are straight at S? you dont konw what you are talking about bro. TIllman? NO. hill? no! bell? yes, Cooper? NO! hill has problems tackling and is SLOW for the NFL starter. Tillman is a GREAT DEPTH player. COPPER IS a great ST player adn DEPTH. if you knew that you wouldn't have said that. we have WR holes, DT holes, Off line holes, OLB holes and possibly just maybe one more CB hole. so before you talk like you know so much actually konw the facts and situation of our team. thanks.I don't think you read J Tes' post correctly....

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:40 PM
ooo sorry bro i didn't see that. my bad. i didnn't see the "n't" part sorry.

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 06:40 PM
BRO GET OFF THE 2nd round pick foR DC this has nothign to do wiht it. i said its upsetting how all the OLB and players we need are getting picked. the hell did DC come from?

We don't have this pick that you are crying about because we used it to acquire Daunte. It's a valid point, don't just say it isn't because it ruins your argument.

SR 7
04-29-2006, 06:42 PM
We don't have this pick that you are crying about because we used it to acquire Daunte. It's a valid point, don't just say it isn't because it ruins your argument.

wath the hell you talking bout? i nevre cried about our 2nd/ are you dellusional? i said i am jealous of all the players teams are getting. who evre said anything about a 2nd pick? don ttry to put words in my mouth bro.

MustangFinFan
04-29-2006, 06:44 PM
we have not many holes to fill.....we have so much DEPTH at every position. We have Spragan/Hodge/Pope all fighting for OLB.

we have Poole, Daniels, W.Allen, Goodman, Mitchell all fighting for CB

J. Allen, Cooper, Hill, Bell all fighting for S.

Roth, Taylor, Holliday, Carter, Bowens all for DE

Traylor, Zgonina, Wright, Vickerson at DT.

Culpepper is all we need at QB.

Brown, Morris, Minor, Harris for RB.

Beasley, Barnes for FB.

Chambers, Booker, Welker, Boston, Campbell, Gibson for WR

McMichael, Teyo, Peele at TE.

Pearson, Shelton, McIntosh, Carey for T.

James and Hadnot at G.

Mckinney and Smith at C.

IMO....we need to pick a C or G. i pray that Jean-Gilles is available in the 3rd, id take him in a heartbeat....then Wroten in the 4th, then Degory in the 7th.

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM

I was guessing you meant 1 pick so far, and being that the only other pick we possibly could have had was the 2nd that we traded, I assumed that was what you were talking about. What picks are you talking about then that we don't have? Did you want another team to just give us a pick?

MustangFinFan
04-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Did you want another team to just give us a pick?

that would be very appreciative:lol:

uga3406
04-29-2006, 06:56 PM
we need a lb bad...also a wr would be nice to have as well but since we screwed that up in 1st rd taking allen over holmes why bother getting one when u have the great wes welker and kelly campbell as # 3 guys..no need there...

Dolfan4life!
04-29-2006, 07:01 PM
we need a lb bad...also a wr would be nice to have as well but since we screwed that up in 1st rd taking allen over holmes why bother getting one when u have the great wes welker and kelly campbell as # 3 guys..no need there...
Came back to the board with your zealous positivity, huh?

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 07:03 PM

So you would prefer a #3 WR to a starting safety?

uga3406
04-29-2006, 07:05 PM
a 3 wr who will be starting in '07 . we already have two safteies to start in cooper and bell...allen will not be starting anytime soon. i saw him this year. shockey busted him up for 2 tds and he also got busted up earlier in the year. u guys r acting like this guy is the bomb , our savior when he isnt.

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Who's Shockey?

uga3406
04-29-2006, 07:09 PM
dj shockey

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 07:12 PM
LOL fake Georgia fan you don't even know the QB's real name. It's SHOCKLEY.

http://georgiadogs.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/shockley_dj00.html

dolphinsfan69
04-29-2006, 07:13 PM
It's DJ Shockley...it's pretty sad that someone doesn't even know how to spell the name of the quarterback on his favorite team. Also, in last year's Georgia/Tennessee game, Shockley didn't have a touchdown pass, so what game are you talking about him getting burned for 2 touchdowns???

Crowder52
04-29-2006, 07:16 PM
LMAO this guy is a true fan.

dolphinsfan69
04-29-2006, 07:17 PM

Yeah i know....:sidelol:

Aqua4Ever04
04-29-2006, 07:21 PM

Well we filled our biggest hole in today's draft at safety so what other holes are you talking about?

We added extreme depth and skill in the secondary and on the oline. We got our franchise QB. The only holes we have left are OLB, 3rd WR and maybe DT.

Those will all be adressed with the duration of this draft and the remaining free agency period.

This team will have very few, if any holes and should be a great team this season.

Aqua4Ever04
04-29-2006, 07:23 PM
we have not many holes to fill.....we have so much DEPTH at every position. We have Spragan/Hodge/Pope all fighting for OLB.

we have Poole, Daniels, W.Allen, Goodman, Mitchell all fighting for CB

J. Allen, Cooper, Hill, Bell all fighting for S.

Roth, Taylor, Holliday, Carter, Bowens all for DE

Traylor, Zgonina, Wright, Vickerson at DT.

Culpepper is all we need at QB.

Brown, Morris, Minor, Harris for RB.

Beasley, Barnes for FB.

Chambers, Booker, Welker, Boston, Campbell, Gibson for WR

McMichael, Teyo, Peele at TE.

Pearson, Shelton, McIntosh, Carey for T.

James and Hadnot at G.

Mckinney and Smith at C.

IMO....we need to pick a C or G. i pray that Jean-Gilles is available in the 3rd, id take him in a heartbeat....then Wroten in the 4th, then Degory in the 7th.

Easily the best offseason I can remember in my 12 years of being a Dolphins fan. This might be one of the deepest teams in football now. I just love the things Nick Saban has done.

J Tes
04-29-2006, 07:39 PM
lmaoo you think we are straight at S? you dont konw what you are talking about bro. TIllman? NO. hill? no! bell? yes, Cooper? NO! hill has problems tackling and is SLOW for the NFL starter. Tillman is a GREAT DEPTH player. COPPER IS a great ST player adn DEPTH. if you knew that you wouldn't have said that. we have WR holes, DT holes, Off line holes, OLB holes and possibly just maybe one more CB hole. so before you talk like you know so much actually konw the facts and situation of our team. thanks.
I understand the frustration, but I trust Saban will use what picks we have correctly

Csonka39
04-29-2006, 07:48 PM
it takes 3 years or more to judge a draft, the fins have made some great off season moves, and remember after the draft theres alot of F.A. that havent been drafted that we will pick up
we all have our favorite players we want the fins to pick, mine was the center from Ohio State, and all real men cant spell haaaaa

AZStryker
04-29-2006, 07:51 PM

He's a true something...that's for sure

nick1
04-29-2006, 07:56 PM
maybe we could use some players for depth but we have no glaring holes. Cooper is a good starting safety and he proved that filling in for Davis in Jacksonville. Allen is our other starting safety. we could use another WR for depth and another OLB for depth and maybe to start. but thats not as many holes as you say it is. we have a 3rd and a 4th and I expect to draft some more good players. maybe some steals in the 7th too

phinian
04-29-2006, 07:58 PM
The only thing that we have to complain about in this draft is the job that the Pats and jets have done drafting. On the bright side the bills are in our division.

Surferosa
04-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Seattles up. They lost Hutchinson in the offseason, so MJG is a real possibility.