PDA

View Full Version : Vick not drated!

phishinphin
04-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Just goes to show that talent is not everything.

phishinphin
04-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Make that draFted.

FansinceJan'72
04-30-2006, 06:03 PM
he wasn't drafted either.

tailwalker
04-30-2006, 06:04 PM
no it's not I'm so happy noone picked him up

elandre
04-30-2006, 06:06 PM
he will go the Raiders or somthing i bet you

Im glad though that stupid thug blew it hahaha i would of given him a shot with one of our 7th rounders

Roman529
04-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Maybe he can room with Big Brother Vick until the drive through window at Wendys comes calling for him??

:sidelol:

pmzqqzmp
04-30-2006, 06:07 PM
He'll go to Atlanta -- as a favor to Michael Vick.

FinFan72
04-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Maybe he can room with Big Brother Vick until the drive through window at Wendys comes calling for him??

:sidelol:
:sidelol: i am happy 2 about him not getting drafted

TotoreMexico
04-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Vick not drafted...well it doesn't surprises me at all

gator_sensation
04-30-2006, 06:13 PM

He brought it to himself.

dolphan13
04-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Lets get him!!

Alex44
04-30-2006, 08:01 PM
He doesnt have the tools to be an NFL QB, thats why he wasnt drafted

He has a little more accuracy than Micheal, but he cant read defenses, doesnt have the cannon for an arm Michael does, and has good straight line speed but doesnt have the explosivness and moves in the open field Michael does

He would be a #3 QB at best on a NFL roster

undefeated72
04-30-2006, 08:31 PM
He'll get a chance as some team will certainly sign him as undrafted FA. Whether or not he makes a roster will depend on talent and his character.

FansinceJan'72
05-01-2006, 07:03 AM
He needs to go somewhere so he can remember what it's like when he's daydreaming from behind bars.

305TillIDie
05-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Vick will get picked up by a team somewhere...I wouldnt mind taking him in as a FA..maybe saban would tighten him up and make him stop the non-sense ..like he did with Crowder...Vick is worst but hey..do it saban..we have nothing to lose..and if he still trippin...get rid of him..thats all :cooldude:

Motion
05-01-2006, 08:54 AM

Agreed

tofishfan
05-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Double agreed....nothing to lose

Rixon
05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Me either
i saw that interview he did with espn yesterday and it didnt help his stock at all. as a QB you are supposed to be the leader of the team and he does not look like a leader. he is not a good enough athlete to convert him into a WR or DB so he is going to have to try his luck in the CFL or Arena league. Time to face reality bud.

Phishstix
05-01-2006, 03:40 PM
that interview confirms to me that he's crazy, plain and simple. and he's not thug to those who say he is; he's a spoiled rich kid whose brother gives him anything he wants. maybe this will humble him a little bit, though i doubt it.

ibemacin
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Am I the only one thinking that Virginia Tech was a running team and never even wanted to pass but when they had to Marcus did a great job? You guys are crazy he would have been a steal in the 7th round and I think that it would have been a better idea to get him than Joey Harrington or whoever the WR they picked in the 7th!

You guys are crazy, with the right team he can be a pro bowler like his brother!

Noodle Arm
05-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Am I the only one thinking that Virginia Tech was a running team and never even wanted to pass but when they had to Marcus did a great job? You guys are crazy he would have been a steal in the 7th round and I think that it would have been a better idea to get him than Joey Harrington or whoever the WR they picked in the 7th!

You guys are crazy, with the right team he can be a pro bowler like his brother!

I'm guessing the right team would be in the state prison league. I just think he's a jail sentence waiting to happen.

ibemacin
05-01-2006, 05:36 PM
I mean a lot of you guys are just haters and that is it. Sit on the boards talking about how bad everybody is that isnt a Dolphin but I have a lot more respect for what players do than most.

Just like when Ricky left everybody was hating on him but I kept my jersey and stayed behind him because it was his decision and only his. Then he comes back and you guys are back on the bandwagon of his again and now that he is suspended, I saw a couple threads with people saying its good and hopefully he doesnt come back that just shows how much hate is on this board.

I went a little off topic yes but you guys seriously need to start addressing these players with more respect for what they do and realize that a lot of you guys would like to do this and say these guys are lucky because they are playing a game, NO this is their jobs they are not playing a game, its only a game when it doesnt matter who wins and with all these fans out here you have to win, and all this money spent so give Marcus some respect whether he deserves it or not.

Phins28
05-02-2006, 02:09 AM
Marcus Vick= Cecil Collins, no thanks.

playmaker1
05-02-2006, 03:53 AM
I think he should go to canada... Im just not a big fan of canada, so he can go there as far as Im concerned