PDA

View Full Version : Updated rosters

jtsacksyou
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
If anyone has updated the roster on madden could you please upload it on here for us to download. I cant wait to play with the new rookies and plus i cant get C-pep cause hes on IR and i dont wanna restart my roster from scratch.

jroure
04-30-2006, 09:46 PM
yeah, I've been playing around with my franchise in PS2. I forwarded 1 season, imported the 2006 draft class from NCAA, controlled all the NFL teams, and started flopping players. That's the only way I was able to get rid of the Injuries. The downside is, the ratings fluxuate from the previous simulated season, for good or bad.

In my imported draft class, I was able to find Allen, Wright, Hagan. I switched Allen to FS for an 80+ rating. Wright was a first round pick with an 84 rating, and Hagan from Arizona State is a mid 70 rating.

Keep me posted if you guys find easier ways to update rosters with the rookies and Free Agents. I've done a lot of work, but if someone has a smarter way let me know or share the rosters.

My PS2 online user name is: PhinDoubleR ... we can upload rosters and share them through the EA Locker Room.

UCFinfan86
05-01-2006, 07:36 AM
unfortunalty that seems to be the only way to do it, because if you just create all the rookies and move aroudn the players on the rosters in the main menu when you go to start a franchise (fantasy draft or regular) it freezes in the loading session.

Marino13fanboy1
05-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Once done updating rosters, is it possible to save the profile online - let us know your online name - and then we can download the roster online?

Lemme know if that can only be done as a franchise or also just as a regular roster.

I'm certain that IF it can be done, someone at MaddenMania will let us know about it. The question is whether they make the rosters available in their own profile. So it would be helpful for anyone here to post the profile name so we can download.

Thanks.

FITM
05-01-2006, 11:24 AM
unfortunalty that seems to be the only way to do it, because if you just create all the rookies and move aroudn the players on the rosters in the main menu when you go to start a franchise (fantasy draft or regular) it freezes in the loading session.

Yeah, Madden will freeze if you try to start a new franchise or superstar mode after you make a lot of roster moves.

UCFinfan86
05-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah, Madden will freeze if you try to start a new franchise or superstar mode after you make a lot of roster moves.

yuh i wonder why though and if they purposely did it so that people will have to buy 07 now?? also BTW i nice sig

jtsacksyou
05-03-2006, 05:11 PM
i always get roster updates with this thing i got for my xbox.. action replay, it like hooks your memory card up to your computer so sometimes sites like codejunkies.com have saves that you can transfer to your memory card its kinda cool but pointless if you have xbox live.