PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chappelle Show Rules!!!

Jaydog57
03-15-2003, 07:40 PM
Has anybody seen the Dave Chappelle show yet? It debuted in January and is on Comedy Central. That is the funniest damn show on Tv.:lol: He does a takeoff of Mtv's 'Real World' with one white dude and a bunch of brothas' and it's a damn laugh riot. It's totally offensive and totally rude, and if you've got a good sense of humor, it's totally funny. It's no holds barred the best thing on tv right now. It has me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: every Wednesday night.:bling:

Barbarian
03-15-2003, 08:24 PM
I couldn't agree more... man, that skit that he did on Reperations was fricken hilarious... not to mention the one he did for "Wu Tang Financial"

ROFL

Jaydog57
03-15-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
I couldn't agree more... man, that skit that he did on Reperations was fricken hilarious... not to mention the one he did for "Wu Tang Financial"

ROFL Yeah man, my favorite part of the Reperations skit was the 'Big Al' skit. "Kiss the rings bitch!" ROFLMAO Wu Tang Financial- 'You gotta diversify your bonds nigga" LOL- No offense intended, that's an actual quote for anybody that it bothers.:cool:

iceblizzard69
03-15-2003, 11:06 PM
I think it is great, but Ali G is funnier!

inFINSible
03-16-2003, 12:21 PM
If you like the Chappelle show make sure you check out Colin Quinn.....The same irreverant comedy and completely un PC......Funny as he//!!!

Barbarian
03-16-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
If you like the Chappelle show make sure you check out Colin Quinn.....The same irreverant comedy and completely un PC......Funny as he//!!!

You you mean that show... "Tough Crowd" I think it was called... the one with Collin and like 3 other comedians all chatting about current events and stuff?

If so, then yeah, I finally saw it the other night... that one was pretty funny... I love that one line when they were simulating having "The Talk" about the birds and the bee's with their kids. :lol:

inFINSible
03-16-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
You you mean that show... "Tough Crowd" I think it was called... the one with Collin and like 3 other comedians all chatting about current events and stuff?

If so, then yeah, I finally saw it the other night... that one was pretty funny... I love that one line when they were simulating having "The Talk" about the birds and the bee's with their kids. :lol:

Yeah....that's the one....I haven't seen it since it started running on CC.....but I saw it when it was on NBC (I think) for like a minute.....It lasted about three episodes and then it was gone....I bet somebody in the network had a fit.....the show was way to raw to be on network TV.....That's what makes it so funny though...I'm glad they found a new home....I've been looking forwrd to seeing that show again.

When I saw it in it's former incarnation they had a segment where they made all kinds of racial and stereotype jokes but they had persons of what ever race or stereotype that the joke was about, telling the joke....A gay comedian telling gay jokes....an Italian slamming Italians......I think Dave Chappelle was on there too .....it was hilarious.

What night is it on?

Barbarian
03-16-2003, 06:58 PM
I believe I saw it on Friday Night... but I work rotating shifts so days kinda blend together... but I'm pretty sure it was Friday night.

baccarat
03-17-2003, 10:41 PM
The Chappelle Show is very funny. A blind white supremist who doesn't realize he's black. :lol: funny stuff. His stand up special, Killing Them Softly was great!