PDA

View Full Version : Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift

Agent51
05-03-2006, 05:37 AM
This is the third in stallment of the Fast and the Furious movies.

FINALLY they get rid of Paul Walker, and they DIDN'T bring Vin Deisel back, as was the rumor (he was probably too busy doing this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/vindiesel.html anyway)

I actually kind of liked the first one (despite the title and the crappy acting by Walker, Diesel, and nasty Michelle Rodriguez). The cars were "tricked out" but nor INSANELY over the top like they were in the second one. The cars in #2 were RIDICULOUSLY overdone and crappy looking, and all those SUPER noticeable computer special effects (see; opening race scene) absolutely made the movie unbearable. I will say that there were two things that made the movie SLIGHTLY less painful to watch. One was Eva Mendes. I don't normally find her that hot, but she looked good in this movie. Two was the arguements between Walker and Tyrese Gibson. They were kinda funny and made me laugh when you were actually SUPPOSED to laugh, not laugh at the cheesey cars and acting.

I will end up checking this one out too (even though little freakin bow wow is in it), out of sheer curiosity and since I have seen the first two, and I'm the kind of guy that likes to start something and finish it, so if I watched the first two installments and don't watch the 3rd, it will bug the hell out of me til I do, lol.

Here's the info so far on the movie:
http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/main.html

If anything check out the trailer, there is one drift in there that is SICK. Watch in the very begining, the Nissan 350z (grey/silver), it does a NASTY drift up around the curving part in a parking garage that goes up to the next level :eek:.

UltraDol-Fan
05-03-2006, 09:15 AM
I'll probably see this one too. I've seen the other two also and I didn't mind them. To me these are the kind of movies you know are going to be kind of cheesey but are still fun to watch.

dolphinkev
05-03-2006, 03:09 PM
i'll probaly wait till it comes out on video.

Clark Kent
05-03-2006, 03:23 PM
yeah, I'll just probably not see it... Ever.

Noodle Arm
05-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Yo DiZ mOvIe Iz Da BoMb!! ShUt Yo MoUf...QuIt Yo HaTiN! fAzT aNd Da FuRiOuZ!!!

Pagan
05-03-2006, 05:27 PM
There's only ONE good thing in this movie....and it has a running horse on the grill. :wink:

SuavePhin
05-03-2006, 06:19 PM
There's only ONE good thing in this movie....and it has a running horse on the grill. :wink:

how bout some Toyko quality material for the LL as well? :wink: :evil:

UCFinfan86
05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
It Needs Tyrese Gibson!! He Is The ****!

Metal Panda
05-03-2006, 10:47 PM
:barf:

dolfan_101
05-03-2006, 11:47 PM
they need to make a F&F movie with all muscle cars! and guys that look like they know what they are doing with cars...

Roman529
05-04-2006, 12:12 AM
I saw the first two F&F movies...the first one wasn't too bad but then Vin Deisel got a big head and wanted $20 million for the 2nd movie and they basically told Vin where he could go. That's why he is making Mr. Mom diaper movies.

:sidelol:

ih8brady
05-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Hopefully the Academy doesn't overlook this one like it did the two previous films...j/k, this looks like a huge POS. I'm shocked this isn't direct-to-video, and c'mon, it has kid rapper lil Bow-wow as a character named Twinkie.

Gonzo
05-04-2006, 12:37 AM
I saw the first two F&F movies...there wasn't too bad and the Vin Deisel got a big head and wanted $20 million for the 2nd movie and they basically told Vin where he could go. That's why he is making Mr. Mom diaper movies.

:sidelol:

Vinnie doesn't like it when you talk like that.