PDA

View Full Version : Funny Comedian Roasts Pamela Anderson

ChrisKo
05-03-2006, 01:53 PM
A co-worker mentioned this comedian he saw on Jay Leno last night and I decided to check her out. So after doing a YouTube search for her, I found the following roast she does for Pamela Anderson. Freaking hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQ7rxwuUsM&search=Lisa%20Lampanelli

Motion
05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
O....M.....G......... freakin' hilarious!

ponchovilla
05-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Ya, lisa is great. Her standup stuff is raunchy and progressive. She manages to crack on everyone and get away with it. Great stuff. And Courtney Love was bombed during this roast.

GreenMonster
05-03-2006, 02:34 PM
O....M.....G......... freakin' hilarious!

:D Yes, the whole 1.5 hours was well worth the watch..

Gonzo
05-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Ya, lisa is great. Her standup stuff is raunchy and progressive. She manages to crack on everyone and get away with it. Great stuff. And Courtney Love was bombed during this roast.

I think that is just a permanent condition now.

Samphin
05-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Lisa Lampinelli is great. She is on Stern all the time and really insults everyone. In fact, that is how she defines herself, as an insult comic. The roast was awesome. Everyone there pretty much lit up the place with great jokes. Heck, even Tommy Lee got in a few good digs.

Courtney was beyond repair at that roast. The comedians had a great time ad-libbing on her. :lol:

Motion
05-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Andy ***** really looked p!ssed too. I'm glad, I can't stand him.

TJamesW_phinfan
05-03-2006, 04:41 PM
I remember seeing that on the comedy channel. When Andy Dick did his turn he stood behind Anderson and copped several feels of her chest as part of one of his jokes till she had to ask him to stop. More or less cupping them from the bottom if that counts as a feel.

As much as Pam has stuffed in those puppies I was surprised he could even lift them. :D

lazareth
05-04-2006, 12:32 AM
that was a good roast...i watched it a few times

dolphinkev
05-04-2006, 03:08 PM
damn, funny as hell. andy dick looked pissed,which was a good thing since he has no talent to speak of.

DonShula84
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Try to catch Lisas stand up uncut on Comedy Central sometime. It is great. Amazes me that they can air something that dirty, but I'm glad they do.