PDA

View Full Version : for all those madden fans out there

InSabanWeTrust1
05-03-2006, 04:18 PM
every madden fan dreads the annual month of february when they put down their controlers and that version of madden goes into the closet. February March April drag by and the madden fans tries out other sports games like the new mlb 2k6 and nba live but realize they are NOTHING compared to madden. Then comes the draft. New hopes eternal for every team. New star key players added and one comes to thinking, how great will it be to see them on our team in madden??! Last year it was waiting to have ronnie in unifrom couple years before was ricky. Now, as i just brought the game out of the closet, i realized how much i miss it. I tried to compensate for our newest moves trading for hill, pearson, culpepper, cooper, beasly,allen while i had to release frerrote, rosenfels, boston, diamond, seau, madison(traded him to giants for allen), schulters, and jones. I had Culpepper throwing to chambers and mcmichael and i had my core defenders but there was still too many positions with backup scrubs that shouldnt be there. Those are the guys we cant wait to play with and rack up tds, ints, and sacks with come mid august when the game come out.

Jason Allen, starting Free safety, picking up tons of tackles and interceptions. Derrek Hagan as the 3rd receiver instead of welker looks pretty sexy and hell be able to get a solid 400-600 yards and 5 tds. Then there's taylor moving to olb and of course Daunte Culpepper in a #8 jersey ( he was 14 in the game pretty gross). You know you'll rush for a decent amount of yards with culpepper and make sure ronnie puts up a 1500 yard rushing season since you wont be playing ricky.

Unfortunately, its only May. 3 more months until the game comes out. Like the wait from February to April while you're dying waiting for the draft, the same is for me waiting for madden. what about you, are you a diehard madden fan who counts down until the game comes out, whose waiting outside of EB games at midnight to grab one of the first copies? I AM.

Surferosa
05-03-2006, 04:19 PM
the annual month of february

This is great stuff. :D

capecoralfinfan
05-03-2006, 04:20 PM
yes, i can't wait to get my copy. i can't wait to see the ratings for madden and see what the dolphins overall rating is. i'm pretty excited to see what madden will look like on my new xbox 360 and 51 in hdtv. its going to be a fantastic football season.

Miamibyrd_24
05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Madden has some making up to do, I'm taking NCAA 1st.

PhinFan8589
05-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Surferosa, that was funny

alopez34
05-03-2006, 04:27 PM
no offense but i think u are going to get a wrong forumn warning. i so the same. i did my best with trades and such. but i was very lucky to be able to get a topflight safety in the draft and a couple of wr in each players mold. the names are not right but I know who they are. Atleast culpepper is wearing 14 in urs. in mine he has 15. doesnt work for me at all. i hope that the madden on 360 is like the madden on xbox. while i like the better graphics I HATE how most of the new features are gone.

AquaInferno
05-03-2006, 05:23 PM
no offense but i think u are going to get a wrong forumn warning. i so the same. i did my best with trades and such. but i was very lucky to be able to get a topflight safety in the draft and a couple of wr in each players mold. the names are not right but I know who they are. Atleast culpepper is wearing 14 in urs. in mine he has 15. doesnt work for me at all. i hope that the madden on 360 is like the madden on xbox. while i like the better graphics I HATE how most of the new features are gone.

As of Madden 05 I know they let you mess with players attributes and numbers. I haven't tried in 06, but I remember in 05 jackin Ricky up to 99 everything and running the hb option pass every down on SF :lol: But you might be able to make Daunte #'s 8 was my point.

RunRonnieRun23
05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Unfortunately, its only May. 3 more months until the game comes out. Like the wait from February to April while you're dying waiting for the draft, the same is for me waiting for madden. what about you, are you a diehard madden fan who counts down until the game comes out, whose waiting outside of EB games at midnight to grab one of the first copies? I AM.[/quote]

lol man do it every year it comes cant wait to see what the stadium looks like with new jumbos hope they add that.:dolphins:

Dolfan984
05-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Allen is going to bring Miami's slow safety woes to a close for sure :)

Can't wait for Madden 07.

Dolfan11
05-04-2006, 05:48 PM
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I just HOPE it's nothing NEAR what Madden 360 was this past season. I'm looking foward to playing it on my 360 with 50 inch HDTV as well. JUST PLEASE GET IT RIGHT.

- Player towels off their belts
- FULLY EDIT your players (#/attributes/information/all body and facial features/create a player/position/equipment/EVERYTHING)
- Madden 360 just sucked this past season, please don't let this upcoming season be ANYTHING like last!!! Or even run like it PLEASE!!!

If it is anything like the crap like this past season, I seriously think my 360 is going on eBay and grabbing a ps2 again:fire: